Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) (38120 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by efriday: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
if d man go deep d life d girl liv during service, he will withdraw d ring.anywhere nice one.old things are pass away
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
DaRuud:
Chai some guys dey suffer ooooh , after when one copper guy , Recruit soldier and man O war don knack these babes 5 times , then one guy go come propose to her . its Unfair !!!!

my guy you never see anything sef, the real knacking na for corpers lodge. some never even hide it, they go try force for night.........just horrible
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by MrBigiman: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wearing a green shirt, a tie and an ID card to propose to a gal. Well done.
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Honestagbons(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Congrats
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Celsony: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is truly a passing out parade.
Even her upper teeth is passing out.

See the type of ugly girl a fineboy like this is settling for.
God forbid.
Men with bad taste in women repulse me.

Why u murder d lady carrier na? cheesy tongue wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Divay22(f): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Harvest601(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
HumanistMike:
Real men don't kneel to propose. Kneeling is a sign of weakness and servitude. The BOY is basically appealing for the chance to be used. He's not smart at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by nanzozo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is truly a passing out parade. Even her upper teeth is passing out.
See the type of ugly girl a fineboy like this is settling for. God forbid. Men with bad taste in women repulse me.
At least he is marrying a wife with some thing upstairs, how about you.?
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by tabisegroup(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
koolcat:
happy birthday dear.!
To who grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by koolcat: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
tabisegroup:
To who grin
age with grace
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is truly a passing out parade.
Even her upper teeth is passing out.

See the type of ugly girl a fineboy like this is settling for.
God forbid.
Men with bad taste in women repulse me.

. Seun go soon arrange guys make dem flog you soon, menh forget it oo ugly girls nai win am these days oo since all the fine fine girls are witches looking for men to damage their life. ��
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
HumanistMike:
Real men don't kneel to propose. Kneeling is a sign of weakness and servitude. The BOY is basically appealing for the chance to be used. He's not smart at all.

What do real men do then?
Forcefully yanks out her finger and put the ring there?
Threatens her to affirm to the proposal?
Which is it, Bruv?

You talk too much.
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Bamidele7603: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmmm did she say yes? I don't believe it cos the lady is keeping the guy too long on the ground befor moving closer....
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by anifeanyi: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
He's my friend. More of a brother to me
I congratulate with them today. She's a beautiful woman, a chef and a true lady
They deserve our good wishes and support. It's not easy to propose in public like that oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.