Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? (1120 Views)

After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years / After Almost 4 Months Of Not Hearing From Her / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Beke2020: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good Morning Ma,

I want to thank you specially for the good work God is using you to do on your blog. How you are helping people with problems,the godly advice that you give. I applaud your consistency. I dont know whether anybody is paying you but I want to tell you that God will reward you abundantly.

So I read one of your stories last two weeks where a woman is married to a man that is sick for almost three years and she wants to leave the marriage. I cried when I read that because I am also in that same situation. All the responses people are giving,they really encouraged me. But I decided to write cos some people dont seem to understand how hard it is. You cannot imagine the trauma a woman who is married to a vegetable is facing.

I got married about five years ago. I was pregnant with my first child when me,my husband and two other people were travelling to the East for Christmas had an accident. My husband was the one driving. One person died,the other person sustained serious injury,my husband to was seriously injured. He was in coma for almost two months. I even though I was seven months pregnant,my injuries did not affect the pregnancy. I was put in intensive care though for one month cos they feared I would go into after shock and maybe loose the baby. But God was faithful,I had a CS on the eight. God gave us a healthy baby boy,we called him Chukwuegbuka.

But my husband was not so successful, The accident left him i.....Read full story from the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/almost-4-years-of-fighting-for-my-marriage-maybe-its-time-to-move-on/
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rest of the story

Good Morning Ma,

I want to thank you specially for the good work God is using you to do on your blog. How you are helping people with problems,the godly advice that you give. I applaud your consistency. I dont know whether anybody is paying you but I want to tell you that God will reward you abundantly.

So I read one of your stories last two weeks where a woman is married to a man that is sick for almost three years and she wants to leave the marriage. I cried when I read that because I am also in that same situation. All the responses people are giving,they really encouraged me. But I decided to write cos some people dont seem to understand how hard it is. You cannot imagine the trauma a woman who is married to a vegetable is facing.

I got married about five years ago. I was pregnant with my first child when me,my husband and two other people were travelling to the East for Christmas had an accident. My husband was the one driving. One person died,the other person sustained serious injury,my husband to was seriously injured. He was in coma for almost two months. I even though I was seven months pregnant,my injuries did not affect the pregnancy. I was put in intensive care though for one month cos they feared I would go into after shock and maybe loose the baby. But God was faithful,I had a CS on the eight. God gave us a healthy baby boy,we called him Chukwuegbuka.

But my husband was not so successful, The accident left him in the hospital for the next one year. He was at the time completely paralysed from his waist down. He could use his legs,he couldnt stand or sit by himself. He would poo and pee on one spot. It was very difficult for us. After a year,he was discharged for us to go and manage him from home. That was three and half years ago. Since then,my husband has progressed from being in a wheel chair to using a walker but the sad part is,he does not have any stamina for intercourse. He can cuddle me,we kiss and all but thats all. I know many people will say I should be grateful for this but the truth is,its the hardest thing I ever faced in my life.

I havent been with any man. I have urges. I cry every day. My husband too feels frustrated about his condition. Sometimes he goes into depression. We talk about this and my husband has even given me go ahead to sleep with any man I choose as long as I use protection. But my heart cannot do it. We are Christians. I cannot betray him. I feel like he is saying that ti make me happy but if I actually do it,it would break his heart totally.

Ma,I read all the comments to the other lady,some telling her to be patient,that God is testing her,etc..I mean,that is good but the truth is,at the end of the day,we are humans. And I will not blame her if she goes to find a man to sleep with her. Even my family has held a meeting and decided that I move on. The doctors have said that my husband will not even be able to father another child, the accident made him impotent. He can never be able to make love to me or any other woman for the rest of his life. I am 26 years old. Is this what I will endure for the rest of my life?

Every day I cry,every day I ask God why..sometimes,I am angry with my husband. I curse the day I met him but I look at my son and I am again thankful. Your readers may give me the same advice that they gave the other woman. But I want us to be all truthful. Look at the situation again,this time very objectively,putting yourselves in our shoes. If it was you,what would you really do?

More importantly,since my husband has given me go ahead to meet with other men,do you think I should go ahead? Surely,wont even God understand? Please help me answer these two major questions. For now,I am trying,but I dont know what tomorrow may bring. I dont know how much longer I can stay strong.

Your advises are most welcome. Please dont judge me,try to put yourself in my shoes first…God bless.

From Anonymous,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Beke2020: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
cool cool
lestat:
Rest of the story

Good Morning Ma,

But my husband was not so successful, The accident left him in the hospital for the next one year. He was at the time completely paralysed from his waist down. He could use his legs,he couldnt stand or sit by himself. He would poo and pee on one spot. It was very difficult for us. After a year,he was discharged for us to go and manage him from home. That was three and half years ago. Since then,my husband has progressed from being in a wheel chair to using a walker but the sad part is,he does not have any stamina for intercourse. He can cuddle me,we kiss and all but thats all. I know many people will say I should be grateful for this but the truth is,its the hardest thing I ever faced in my life.

I havent been with any man. I have urges. I cry every day. My husband too feels frustrated about his condition. Sometimes he goes into depression. We talk about this and my husband has even given me go ahead to sleep with any man I choose as long as I use protection. But my heart cannot do it. We are Christians. I cannot betray him. I feel like he is saying that ti make me happy but if I actually do it,it would break his heart totally.

Ma,I read all the comments to the other lady,some telling her to be patient,that God is testing her,etc..I mean,that is good but the truth is,at the end of the day,we are humans. And I will not blame her if she goes to find a man to sleep with her. Even my family has held a meeting and decided that I move on. The doctors have said that my husband will not even be able to father another child, the accident made him impotent. He can never be able to make love to me or any other woman for the rest of his life. I am 26 years old. Is this what I will endure for the rest of my life?

Every day I cry,every day I ask God why..sometimes,I am angry with my husband. I curse the day I met him but I look at my son and I am again thankful. Your readers may give me the same advice that they gave the other woman. But I want us to be all truthful. Look at the situation again,this time very objectively,putting yourselves in our shoes. If it was you,what would you really do?

More importantly,since my husband has given me go ahead to meet with other men,do you think I should go ahead? Surely,wont even God understand? Please help me answer these two major questions. For now,I am trying,but I dont know what tomorrow may bring. I dont know how much longer I can stay strong.

Your advises are most welcome. Please dont judge me,try to put yourself in my shoes first…God bless.

From Anonymous,
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2018

CUCUMBER is the answer to your problem...

You Dont Know How To Excite Your Husband. Give Him Reverse Cow girl. His Life Will Change...

Dont do Deeper Life Sex...
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is so pathetic!
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Samuelgr8: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Been speechless...
post=66656097:
This is so pathetic!
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm! This is really serious. You said you are Christians and that means you believe in God. My advice is do everything you can: take him to men of God (including taking him to RCCG Camp) and two of you should devote yourself completely to God. I still believe in miracle. You said you are just 26. There are ladies who are in their thirties, forties and are not having sex right now. What if you were not married. Both of you should call the God of heaven and earth for help.
Giving up shouldn't be an option in life but the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Beke2020: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
lestat:
Rest of the story

Good Morning Ma,

From Anonymous,
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Beke2020: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Good one, she should take him to great men of God for prayers. God still performs miracles
gevnet:
Hmmm! This is really serious. You said you are Christians and that means you believe in God. My advice is do everything you can: take him to men of God (including taking him to RCCG Camp) and two of you should devote yourself completely to God. I still believe in miracle. You said you are just 26. There are ladies who are in their thirties, forties and are not having sex right now. What if you were not married. Both of you should call the God of heaven and earth for help.
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Kumar4india: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Better talk.
God bless you for this advice.

gevnet:
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Kumar4india: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2018
come here !

fine,you av posted the rest story , whats your advice to the poster ?

lestat:
Rest of the story

Good Morning Ma,

From Anonymous,
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2018
Kumar4india:

come here !

fine,you av posted the rest story , whats your advice to the poster ?

Well I had no follow through thought out grin
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by Samuelgr8: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
shior
lestat:

Well I had no follow through thought out grin
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage…maybe Its Time To Move On? by UDUJ(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's simple really. As long as she is married she is under sacred marital vows and must remain celibate as long as she remains married to her sexually non-performing husband undecided

If she is so sex starved she should get a divorce so she starts getting her freak on cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Does Your Lover's Past "Body Count" Matter?" - See Brutal Responses / Course Mate Relationships: Do They Work? / See Video Of Girl Giving Guy A Very Erotic Lap Dance In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.