Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School (23984 Views)

Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by uchman48(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope she won't accuse her teacher of 'sex-for-grade' when she fails?

But this is disgraceful.
If my grandmother belittled herself like this I will disown her.
What does she even need the education for?
Are you even sure you have a functioning brain because all your comments is ............. I don't even have a suitable english word to decsribe the height of your foul mouthed comment. Who even registered you on Nairaland?
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by dotcomnamename: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope she won't accuse her teacher of sex-for-grade when she fails?

Because this woman is incapable of passing even a single subject.

But this is disgraceful.
If my grandmother belittled herself like this I will first slap her before disowning her.
Oloshi ni boboyi sha grin. You won kill me with laugh ni sha grin! I beg i dey eat peppersoup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Mutemenot(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
And the Tailor is very wickedy grin
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But this is disgraceful.
If my grandmother belittled herself like this I will first slap her before disowning her.
... disappointed in you

2 Likes

Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by eddyslim(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari, you see your mate?
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Awwww, tears of joy for her. I'm happy that her dream to learn is being realized.
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by ipobarecriminals: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
thesicilian:

Only the ignorant believe that Buhari is not educated.
wetin kids born today. sabi?Leave t those confused jhews alone

1 Like

Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by 1Sharon(f): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
And she couldn't go to adult education? undecided
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But this is disgraceful.
And That Shows How Stupid And Ungrateful U Would Be To Ur Parent In Future, No One Is Above Education, She Feels Its Important To Her, Encourage Her

2 Likes

Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by ProfTel98(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sincerely, am speechless
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by saintkeppy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
What's BuhaRi Waiting for

He should enrol in 1 of the Almajiri schools set up by Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Oyebee91(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
duxley:

You gat mail. smiley
because of these b**bs?
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by swaxbz: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Its look like funny
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Trexnemesis(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
misreal:
Buhari should learn from this.... angry

Buhuari wey no fit learn book, na im go come learn lesson? U wan make e faint? grin
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Tunndeh(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mama no go die unless toba darugbo.
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by mema900: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
sirusX:

Thirded!!

and get certificates that Nigerians can testify to

Fourthed

And afterwards keep that certificate in his house and stay away from anything that has to do with Nigeria
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by kzubyar(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But this is disgraceful.
.her only wish when she started the night school was to learn how to write her name before she dies
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by mancityguy: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
dts gud of her
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by mancityguy: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But this is disgraceful.
your stupidity is becoming Lyk zee world... getting extraordinary every Day
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by NairaMaster1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A 74yr old woman has started school for the first time in Zambia.She was married off at 14.Below is what
Hon Buumba Malambo who shared the news wrote...
'A DREAM COME TRUE!
Congratulations grandmother Maria
Just sharing some good news.Our oldest student on our new project Azimai Apunzile sponsorship project, grandmother Maria has just learned how to write her name at age 74.
When she finally learned how to hold a pencil I shed tears of joy she was married off at 14 years and she has never been in school.her only wish when she started the night school was to learn how to write her name before she dies and her wish has been granted through this project'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/74yr-old-lady-starts-school-for-first.html?m=1

Terrible
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by omoakin111: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
FUNKE! FUNKE!! Buhari must hear this....
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by cardiak(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
God can make her vice president toilet assistant when she is done finishing primary 0.99
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by fiyin47(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin lol thitded
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Lovintus2(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Too late mama. Time has passed you
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by linearity: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But this is disgraceful.

This is one of the few times, these your contrarian views and comments makes sense.

The other question I have is, now she know how to write her name; so what next, so calculus?

The only advantage I see, is she now have an additional avenue to spend her old age and the attempt to stimulate areas of her brain that had remained redundant for years.
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by donqx: 1:36am On Apr 13, 2018
oh
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by 2016v2017: 3:32am On Apr 13, 2018
misreal:
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by semyman: 3:42am On Apr 13, 2018
misreal:
You wish any one in your generation will ever be Buhari's Butler
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by mechanics(m): 5:04am On Apr 13, 2018
wow.
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by hmuhammad(m): 5:20am On Apr 13, 2018
thesicilian:

Only the ignorant believe that Buhari is not educated.
thank you brother, na small pikin de worry those guys

1 Like

Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by EmekaBlue(m): 5:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Make she fr go that school bfr she die tinz
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by GOFRONT(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2018
That is eh!!!......There is an angle from where you would view his comments and all you feel is laughing uncontrollably grin grin

Sadly, some pple do take his comments personal, thereby allowing it to break through their defense and cause them much harm like a stray bullet that killed one Ram seller recently grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC / Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools / ASUU Strike: Motorists Stranded As Students Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.