Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School (23985 Views)

Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by gfreymom302: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote a uthor=Paradigm777 post=66659438] Seconded!!!

But he should do that from Daura. [/quote]her future is bright
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by DKrown: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari should go to almajiri school. Jonathan has made provisions for that.
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by duxley: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Successvibes11:
I'm speechless! shocked shocked

You gat another mail. smiley
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by iamtardey: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2018
my friend say make this woman no go die for assembly oh
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Gabriel2lucky: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Wow��
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by exenxe1(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2018
sixted ....just meet his ancestors where he supposed to be
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Ovamboland(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope she won't accuse her teacher of 'sex-for-grade' when she fails?
Because this woman is incapable of passing even a single subject.

But this is disgraceful.
If my grandmother belittled herself like this I will first slap her before disowning her.
What does she even need the education for?

Come and see living dead and ten wailing zombies who liked the post
Re: Zambian 74-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Been To School Starts Primary School by Yusuf4: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2018
sirusX:

Thirded!!

and get certificates that Nigerians can testify to

Fourthed.

And also learn to stop blaming Jonathan for his illiteracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC / Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools / ASUU Strike: Motorists Stranded As Students Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.