Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

"I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader (22632 Views)

Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Olukokosir(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh!

You think Buhari love seeing blood so much? Just make El-rufai Nigeria's president and you will understand that Buhari is still doing his apprenticeship in devil's workshop.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by bishopkay: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?
And you are still having mouth to talk

The military did not even torture you very well, if not, your leg and hand supposed to be broken
If you see black, you will Call it white.

A fool should sometimes Shut his mouth so people could perceive him as wise. But you once you open that ur dirty buccal cavity, you make even the greatest of fools look wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Tk4all(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?

The military did not even torture you very well, if not, your leg and hand supposed to be broken
this is one of the problems will have in Nigeria.
what the hell did you just type?
You seriously need deliverance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Kingspin(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
This can only happen in a country rule by animals.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by masks(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Nne are dogs not better?
you would have said pigs.... sick country

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by raphisosky2020: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Naija politics,is only God that can save us.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by omoakin111: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?

No wo wonder this guy has been an ardent supporter of Buhari. Their trade mark is Blood and Injustice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by NairaMaster1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
psucc:
May God never allow you to fall a victim of State killings.

The way the Nigerian Army had been trivialized is heartrending

The military, EFCC, DSS, NPF are now political.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by NairaMaster1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ojiofor:
Compromised military that is aiding and abetting mass murder by terrorist herdsmen.

Confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by chernest2002: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Apc tactics, speak the truth and be in trouble, senator shehu Sani and Dino meleye knows very well. A lieing party can never entertain truth.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by chichar1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! animals are more better than you

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by citizen202(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?

u are such a dissapiontment as a human being

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by suyamasta(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
See what they are turning our country into, oh lawd how can people be playing politics with human lives Chaiii
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Avater0147(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2018
same thing they did to Dino, I know Misau is next. God what a devilish and evil people on power.
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by ValorDee(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]we already know how they operate. Even without being told, we all know that he was falsely accused cos he's a perceived enemy. Oh yee Nigeria who led u into this mess?? 5 years to come, Rwanda might be competing with China in industrialization.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by kmaster007: 12:12am On Apr 13, 2018
naija my country, I dey hail una oooo
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by daveemuobo(m): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
And so what?

you are sick.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by naijaking1: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Same pattern of framing uhari enemies using the army and police.
Dasuki, Metuh, Fayose, a d Ekweremadu, sound familiar.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Elder4sure(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2018
When Apostle Suleiman spoke against Fulani's herdsmen, the same maggot midget hell roof high paid one jarlot to frame him up........APC una see una lives? God will continue to expose all of you and shame you for ever.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by bionixs: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
do these politicians ever know that thier generation is already cursed?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Str8talk21: 12:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Has Civilian JTF been legalized as the platform for entry into the military and paramilitary forces in Northern Nigeria?

The South west has OPC as indigenous militia.

The south east east, south south and the middle belt regions, what do they have?

Hmmmmm....so much for one Nigeria my foot.

Please, guys and leaders from these regions , we got to wise up! And very fast!
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by enonche85(m): 12:56am On Apr 13, 2018
The NA at it again!,...just the way the Dapchi movie directed by the NA and produced by the FG costs $5m!!
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by kanubiafra: 1:25am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
VERY Soon It Will Be Passed On To bAboons

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Dollabiz: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2018
hmmmm
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by enlady(f): 2:58am On Apr 13, 2018
I am beginning to think state police will be a bad idea for Nigeria. Our political environment is not mature for such with people like Elrufai in power

1 Like

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by 2016v2017: 3:16am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by 2016v2017: 3:18am On Apr 13, 2018
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/i-was-tortured-to-frame-senator-shehu-sani-kaduna-civilian-jtf-leader/

if you tell buhari government the truth, they call for removal of your head.
give buhari no second chance, else Nigerians you will all be slaves in your land.
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by 2016v2017: 3:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Paperwhite:
"................All efforts to hear from the Military Command in Kaduna proved abortive."

Imagine this scenario.When TY Danjuma categorically stated that the Nigerian Military have been compromised but he was castigated unjustly by the zombies of this government angry
The present regime have really become desperate that they can do smear campaign & even kill just to shut out opposition forgetting they were given fair chance to thrive back then.God pass them.
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by 2016v2017: 3:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Ojiofor:
Compromised military that is aiding and abetting mass murder by terrorist herdsmen.
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by 2016v2017: 3:23am On Apr 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh!

You think Buhari love seeing blood so much? Just make El-rufai Nigeria's president and you will understand that Buhari is still doing his apprenticeship in devil's workshop.
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by AdamuAudu: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
I have never seen a more dangerous politician like El-rufai.

A highly bigoted man.

And unlike buhari, he is unfortunately smart enough to inflict long term maximum damage via policy formation on any group of people he despises .

This guy must never be allowed into the federal government.
Oh gracious Father, the creator of heavens and earth, i thanks you for your mercies on us all. We will continue to cry for our sins. The Almighty, I call on you this night that even though we have sined against you in many time, we know you cannot openly allow this evil government to perish us all. We are calling and also praying that you as the creator of everything, so too you have the total right to protect and save us from the apc government. Do not allow us to suffer in the hand of this evil govwrnment. I pray the you turn thing before they will become completely unbearable. We are suffering too much. May you take steps in the right direction, according to your will this nighr right now. We will not like to go the ways of the apc government. Thanks sir as you answer this prayer this night. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan / Army Reacts To Hunger Strike By Reinstated Soldiers / Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.