Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (41459 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by prechbills1(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Nothing to work on .. it’s clearly I typo ( mr perfect ) .. added extra o instead of lose

Miss Ukwulicious do you think it's right for a female student to approach a lecturer for sex, just for good grades? undecided
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by donb06: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:
We are blaming the man but nobody has ever blamed the dull girl.

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

and u think the man started planning this in one day? He failed that girl on purpose to corner her... Seems ure still looking for admission into a university.. Cos if ure in or have finished university then u will knw these pervert and money mongering lecturers
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Stfu !

Who has more to lose the girl or the married man ?
So what if she is dumb .. education is not for everyone no matter how many lessons or how hard they try ...
He should know better ! They know these small girls are desperate so they play on that to get their grimes deeks wet ... look at his face mtcheew ..
YOU ARE STILL A KID...SO you've exonorated the prostitute for accepting sex gratification?was she forced?,she was the one that called the prof.what about guys that pay money or sleep with female lecturers to pass,are they lesser crime?
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lalas247(f): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

Miss Ukwulicious do you think it's right for a female student to approach a lecturer for sex, just for good grades? undecided

No Hun, it’s very wrong .. we have established the girl is dumb and has no brain so it’s only her pussy she has left ..

They are both wrong but the lecturer as and older guy and more matured should know better .. if na me I send letter home to her parents to let them know this is what they have been wasting their money on ..

Some girls can’t learn .. they should learn a trade .

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2018
Make una leave Prof o, hin wan chop something fresh......
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2018

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2018
martineverest:
everybody's level of intelligence is not equal.... Thats y u didn't get a first class. The same way u are dissing the girl for her dullness is the same way first class will Laff at u
YOU SOUNDS VERY DULL AND CHILDISH...the prostitute you are supporting,was she forced or threatened?she called prof and accepted sex gratification.most guys in versities pay money to pass,some were forced to sleep with female lecturers,none of the complained.IF U CANT DO THEIR BIDDING,STUDY UR BOOKS AND PASS
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Vulcanheph(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

you obviously didn't attend a public university...the corruption is so bad that even Leonardo da vinci Himself will fail if he does not sort to pass.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Good development... Justice must prevail. Something must kill a man. Lol!
Visit: www.yapace.com to showcase your expertise. Also drop feedback on your favourite business profiles.

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2018
ogookoye:
Hi, am a final year student of chukwuebuka
odumegwu ojukwu university, Anambra Nigeria. pls am stranded as i
can't find a way to complete my school fees, exams is on 23rd of this
month currently i have with me 80k(i can send you prove) and i need
60k to complete it, pls if you could support me i will be glad any
amount will help thanks,. act: 3611221634 Ecobank

Armed robber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lalas247(f): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Kingsley1000:
YOU ARE STILL A KID...SO you've exonorated the prostitute for accepting sex gratification?was she forced?,she was the one that called the prof.what about guys that pay money or sleep with female lecturers to pass,are they lesser crime?

No you are the kid !
I gave a response to the comment he made doesn’t mean I condone what the lady offered for good grades ! But who should have more sense the LovePeddler or the professor ?

It’s the lecturers integrity that’s at stake here ! Not the whores ! Please use your head

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2018
bigtt76:
I doubt she was deliberately failed. Very possible she was one of those who don't attend lectures and feel they can use their as5 to get to the top. The way she was flirting with the prof shows she was not a naive student (I understand the fact that she put up a show to nail the prof) but actors and actresses don't just learn the trade in one day. She played it so well such that you will know she was into the game.

Ladies ....sit up and study hard to pass exams so you don't have to go gbenching some old profs for marks undecided

Well, I've not listen to the audio to conclude on this.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Swint: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

Thank you o! Then how come she went to his office to beg for an upgrade, she shld also be suspended or something for trying to solicit for marks she didn’t merit. If she was being victimized and failed deliberately then we can understand but even at that she should have written officially to call for a remark of her scripts if she was sure she did well.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Affordablerent:

Hmmmm I don't support wickedness bro
But you support dull prostitutes on campus that refuses to study when they fail,they restort to seducing lecturers,accepting sex gratification in other to pass?most of these slay queens dont knw their primary aim of being in sch.good of fvcking boyfrnds,going to night clubs and sugar daddy.RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by prechbills1(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

No Hun, it’s very wrong .. we have established the girl is dumb and has no brain so it’s only her pussy she has left ..

They are both wrong but the lecturer as and older guy and more matured should know better .. if na me I send letter home to her parents to let them know this is what they have been wasting their money on ..

Some girls can’t learn .. they should learn a trade .

That's the absolute truth. Most girls attending universities these days are unintelligent, they don't even have future ambitions as to what to do with the degrees they're going to acquire.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by castrol180(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2018
AnthonyDgreat:
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile Ife, Osun State, has queried professor Richard Akindele, who was accused of demanding sex from a
female student.

He was said to have demanded the sex to upgrade a female student’s poor result.

This was disclosed by the Public Relations Officer of OAU, Abiodun Olanrewaju, when he spoke on Wednesday during a radio programme on Rave FM in Osogbo, the state capital.

According to him, investigation had commenced already into the allegation against the don.

The PRO said, “We have put machinery in motion to ascertain the veracity of the claims and identify the characters involved.

“As I am talking to you now, the management has taken a position which we will be working on now.

“On the day that the audio was leaked, the vice chancellor and other principal officers of the university acted, including the legal director of the university.

“We set up a committee and the vice chancellor gave the committee one week to submit its report. After that, we will know what to do.

“The incident happened last year. We have been calling her (the student’s) line, but she is not responding to her calls again.

“We learnt that she confided in someone that she did not want the appointment of the man (lecturer) to be terminated because of her case.

“The panel has been set up and query has been given to the man; but we need somebody to come up that she was the one that was sexually harassed and the person is not in sight.”

SOURCE: http://dailyschoolgist.com.ng/sex-for-marks-see-what-oau-have-done-to-professor-akindele/

With the bolds, case is closed...the girl actually knew she instigated the man into the stuff
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by mayo47(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Stonerobaba:
If a lecturer from a reputable institution like O.A.U could be demanding for 5 rounds of sex to pass a student i wonder how many rounds will be demanded by lecturers of O.O.U, IREE, MAPOLY..........for same. lipsrsealed

Do we still have reputable institutions in Nigeria?

Abi what's your definition of reputable?
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by odutolasodiq(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

Putting blame to the girl is the responsibility of her family especially her parents. The lecturer is our concern because he is a public servant, a high ranking officer in one of the prestigious higher institutions in the country. Even if the girl approach him with such, he should have rejected and not negotiate for the amount of time he is to engage in sex romp in other to give pass mark. If this goes without proper punishment, it then cement our notion about the level of decay in our education system.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by martineverest(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Kingsley1000:
YOU SOUNDS VERY DULL AND CHILDISH...the prostitute you are supporting,was she forced or threatened?she called prof and accepted sex gratification.most guys in versities pay money to pass,some were forced to sleep with female lecturers,none of the complained.IF U CANT DO THEIR BIDDING,STUDY UR BOOKS AND PASS
u are too dull my liking..... The fact dat she was negotiating with the lecturer doesnt make her dull or a prostitute...... Have you ever thought of what investigative journalism means?..... Remember. How amos adamu was exposed.

She lady played the character to expose the randy lecturer
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Yinkakatty:

So because she's not a Virgin, every dick n harry should have access to her, right? She should start sleeping with everyone for grades abi? Why can't she expose him? This country is a mess because of people like you. Smh
What stops her from studying her books,listen to the audio,shez even cohabiting with the boyfriend...she called prof and willingly accepted d sex gratification...most boys pay money and forced to sleep wit female lecturerz for d same mark
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lalas247(f): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

That's the absolute truth. Most girls attending universities these days are unintelligent, they don't even have future ambitions as to what to do with the degrees they're going to acquire.
Gbam !
See why I love your mentality lol sometimes cheesy
Just go to uni lag .. some are more obsessed with Brazilian hair ! Makeup! If you ask them what course one will say sociology ! I’m like ok what’s your future career they don’t know .. just going to uni for the sake of wasting money and forming slay queen yet no ambition

you see in the West from 16 if you don’t want to study then go and work! Some do apprenteship courses and get paid while they learn a skill

Fashion , baking, cooking, even small nursing jobs , admin . Here you may not go to university but be earning more than someone with masters degree and PhD #fact that’s why education is not for everyone but African mentality makes it by force.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Stonerobaba(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2018
mayo47:

In terms of the products of the school as well as numerous academical ratings by reputable bodies in Africa.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lalas247(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2018
martineverest:
u are too dull my liking..... The fact dat she was negotiating with the lecturer doesnt make her dull or a prostitute...... Have you ever thought of what investigative journalism means?..... Remember. How amos adamu was exposed.

She lady played the character to expose the randy lecturer

We even have some lecturers that will mark you down .. just to sleep with the lady !
And make her life hell till she opens her legs ..
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by odutolasodiq(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2018
mayo47:

Yes we do! OAU is one of them; reason the investigation has to be thorough and verdict placed without bias.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by omoiyalayi(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2018
hush15:

I tell you, it is not easy to be lecturer and take such advantages o cause all these girls you see, most times na them dey start am.

Maybe some gave him a taste of what it is like to be at such vantage point and since then its been difficult to let such opportunity pass by...

We all know that students settle lecturers to advance in class. Even those that even pass wants a more elating score. The mistake he made is he shouldnt have made sex compulsory. He should have given the option of cash or kind!!!!!

I can't agree less with you
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by ebenholer(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Seriously the girl needs to show up as this is another corrupt case that is paramount in Nigeria educational circle, in fact, money for cheating and awarding undeserved marks are mostly common starting from primary six common entrance exams.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by mrsocial(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
if he is guilty, he should be dealt with. But what should be done to ladies who throw themselves to lecturers?
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by mayo47(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Stonerobaba:

In terms of the products of the school as well as numerous academical ratings by reputable bodies in Africa.

Lol....Reputable bodies like.?
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by prechbills1(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Gbam !
See why I love your mentality lol sometimes cheesy
Just go to uni lag .. some are more obsessed with Brazilian hair ! Makeup! If you ask them what course one will say sociology ! I’m like ok what’s your future career they don’t know .. just going to uni for the sake of wasting money and forming slay queen yet no ambition

you see in the West from 16 if you don’t want to study then go and work! Some do apprenteship courses and get paid while they learn a skill

Fashion , baking, cooking, even small nursing jobs , admin . Here you may not go to university but be earning more than someone with masters degree and PhD #fact that’s why education is not for everyone but African mentality makes it by force.

at least the guys are trying but as for the ladies, most of them are doing it to impress people undecided

They don't attend universities to use their degrees for any meaningful stuff.

The only thing they care about is how to look attractive, many of them like living fake lives.

imagine a girl using iPhone 7 ,but she can't afford a generator at her apartment undecided

The main focus of most Nigerian girls these days is marriage.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

stop saying this trash to gain sympathy
if your sister isn't intelligent and she approaches a lecturer for sex just for good grades,

will you blame the lecturer or the girl

such sentimental and hypocrital beings on nairaland
DONT MIND THE HYPOCRITE...THE DULL PROSTITUTE SCORED 30/100,called prof and accepted sex gratification....same way guys agree to pay money......she is even living wit d boyfrnd.PLAY THE AUDIO PLS GUYS B4 JUDGING
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Lalas247(f): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

at least the guys are trying but as for the ladies, most of them are doing it to impress people undecided

They don't attend to use their degrees for any meaningful stuff.

The only thing they care about is how to look attractive, many of them like living fake lives.

imagine a girl using iPhone 7 ,but she can't afford a generator at her apartment undecided

The main focus of most Nigerian girls these days is marriage.
Kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / Can You Guess The Department? / FG Ends Bsc And HND Dichotomy, Approves Equal Salaries For HND & Degree Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.