Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (41424 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by ebenholer(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
odutolasodiq:
Yes we do! OAU is one of them; reason the investigation has to be thorough and verdict placed without bias.
A school where there is vc, dean and lecturers' lists for admission while the few slots are based on merit. Every sector in Nigeria is outrightly corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by coleB(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2018
why always d male lecturers undecided undecided.. las las, d man fit no do d one wey go satisfy d lady at dat his age
are d female lecturers on sabbatical? cry
i tot women ve more sexual drive than men scientifically
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by ruggedtimi(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2018
I dey laugh, if na america dis guy own don finish

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

stop saying this trash to gain sympathy
if your sister isn't intelligent and she approaches a lecturer for sex just for good grades,

will you blame the lecturer or the girl

such sentimental and hypocrital beings on nairaland
NAIRALAND ARE HYPOCRITES...THE DULL SLAY QUEEN SHOULD BE EXPELLED

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Stonerobaba(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2018
mayo47:

Lol....Reputable bodies like.?

The Reuters and NUC
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by prechbills1(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Kai

yes.. haven't you encountered such?
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by kaptynblaq: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:
We are blaming the man but nobody has ever blamed the dull girl.

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

if a lecturer wants to punish you he might change your script and so many other ways talking out of experience

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Niyinficient(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

The Olodo that supposed to be in campus studying, how manage she scored 33 percent out of 100 and she did test, attended the class and still did Exam?

Did you take your time to listen to the audio at all? It was obvious the girl planned it. Obviously the first call didnt go well as the girl seemed to have reacted negatively to the man's request....reason why she was apologizing for the first call and said it was because her BF was closed by. This tells you that this girl was totally innocent. And she strategically exposed this yeye goat. The man obviously is well known for this and he might have intentionally failed the girl and follow up with this boomeranged request.

I dont doubt what dull girls do in schools. Some deliberately failed even to sleep with lectures....i was my class rep from year one to year four and even served in the SUG. I know of several cases where girls lobbied for lectures attention, some are willing to give themselves even when the lecturer is not willing to do such.

But in this particular cases...this girl's hands are clean. I pray the stupid prof get booted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by akinadesun: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2018
I am interested. can you please call so we negotiate.

Thanks.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by maasoap(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2018
moscobabs:

It can happen to anyone, even to the most brilliant student in your class. It happened to me, so I knew.
And we can't blame the girl because, she made it public thereby prevent others from facing the same ordeal. Who knows what will be discovered if she calls for her script to be remarked? May be professor intentionally failed her. No be today.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley1000(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2018
martineverest:
u are too dull my liking..... The fact dat she was negotiating with the lecturer doesnt make her dull or a prostitute...... Have you ever thought of what investigative journalism means?..... Remember. How amos adamu was exposed.

She lady played the character to expose the randy lecturer
There is nothing like investigative journalism here,i have been in a versity setting for couple of years,i know how deteriorated our educational system has gotten to.these kids has forgotten their ultimate aim of being in school,the rate of moral decadence is alarming.i bet u that she failed and wholeheartly accepted to screw prof prior to this conversation u just played,and prof advices her to repeat d course,she declined sought to sleep wit him instead.dont forget d dummy got 30%,she sounds as a dull stupid student.PLAY THE AUDIO AGAIN.dont forget that most guys do pay money and screw the female lecurerz 4marks too
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
What stupid panel are they setting on a voice record evidence? Imagine they even claim they need to see the girl been harrazed before reaching a decision. Nigeria judgements is a gone concern

Yes. It's almost needless. They want to intimidate her.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2018
TrueLEADER:
Which panel. Are members of the panel not same birds?
After the panel, some of them have girls waiting for them in hotel rooms. .......

That's just the sorry situation of things in Nigeria. They'll look for ways to turn the table against the girl.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2018
ogookoye:
Hi, am a final year student of chukwuebuka
odumegwu ojukwu university, Anambra Nigeria. pls am stranded as i
can't find a way to complete my school fees, exams is on 23rd of this
month currently i have with me 80k(i can send you prove) and i need
60k to complete it, pls if you could support me i will be glad any
amount will help thanks,. act: 3611221634 Ecobank
No be only sending prove but proof. See an undergraduate?
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by ericmor: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
juliusnobisugo:

Would you utter those same words if she is ur junior sis
please let's stop commenting nonsense for cheap likes

Just ignore him cus he know not wat his saying

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
What a country, if she comes out. She will never graduate from that university. Other lecturers will ensure she failed over and over. Should we blame her for not coming out. NO. I once had that experience when my lecturer told me to leave a babe for her in school.
This situation shows the kind of decay in our education system, i expect by now that the ministry of Education should have taken the matter up. but no....WHO WILL SAVE NIGERIA.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by solidman59(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2018
I guess you sleep with your gf/wife in the open then...
Pointblank09:
If you allow the rod to control you, you will meet yourself in the eyes of the public and the rod will be gentle.

He should face the music.

Lesson: whatever you cannot do openly don't do it secretly.

BTW: There are many girls in the University that will voluntarily sleep with him. #FACT!
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Kingsley10000: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2018
LMAO, them neva investigate, mehn don start they prosecute and sentence the innocent man for social media I dont just get it. when a man is being harassed, na so you go see some feminazi turn detective with their stupid inferences. but if na woman them harass, it will be better for that man to tie a stone to his neck and drown in the river. and still you go dey see some sh**t load of f**ked up zombie brains dey come out say them be feminist.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by LotannaAnaekwe: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Kingsley1000:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID,NO APOLOGIES,SEEMS U DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO THE VOICE NOTE..SHE ACCEPTED THE SEX GRATIFICATION AFTER SCORING 30%...most of these girls are sluts,frequenting clubs,parties and doing boyfriend.no time to study

You're clearly the idiota here, and Big one at that. If only you drank enough breastmilk. Are you daft not to notice she was playing the lecturer to reveal certain intentions in other to nail him. Are you a mad man.Cant you see the recording was intentional
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Donbrown28: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Most our institutions are highly corrupt,especially the male lecturer of this citadel of knowledge...
They can find in both private,state and federal.. But the most worst are there public universities,polythenic,and college of education in the country..
They have no fear of God in them,destroying the life of the young ladies for the sake of the flesh lust...
Many victims are scared to come out,for fear of Blacklash from public...
God will save us all from them..
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by LotannaAnaekwe: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
LMAO, them neva investigate, mehn don start they
prosecute and sentence the innocent man for social media
I dont just get it. when a man is being harassed, na so you
go see some feminazi turn detective with their stupid
inferences.
but if na woman them harass, it will be better for that man
to tie a stone to his neck and drown in the river.
and still you go dey see some sh**t load of f**ked up
zombie brains dey come out say them be feminist.

Shut the fuccck up you notorious idiotic twerp!!!
The lecturer is GUILTY!!!How on earth will he exonerate himself from trying to fucck his student 5 TIMES? You no get sense at all. You must be a fool!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Ucheamani(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2018
goldenarrow:

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. Are you for real?
I also wondered "Chukwuebuka" Odumegwu Ojukwu. May be its a new school just licenced by NUC and she's the only student

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by LotannaAnaekwe: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Niyinficient:

Did you take your time to listen to the audio at all? It was obvious the girl planned it. Obviously the first call didnt go well as the girl seemed to have reacted negatively to the man's request....reason why she was apologizing for the first call and said it was because her BF was closed by. This tell you that this girl was totally innocent. And she strategically exposed this yeye goat. The man obviously is well known for this and he might have intentionally failed the girl and follow up with this boomeranged request.

I dont doubt what dull girls do in schools. Some deliberately failed even to sleep with lectures....i was my class rep from year one to year four and even served in the SUG. I know of several cases where girls lobbied for lectures attention, some are willing to give themselves even when the lecturer is not willing to do such.

But in this particular cases...this girl's hands are clean. I pray the stupid prof get booted.

You are wasting your time educating that cretin. I read his post on fp and the only picture in my mind was opening his empty head with a spanner. Raving bastards everywhere.
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by LotannaAnaekwe: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

That's just the sorry situation of things in Nigeria. They'll look for ways to turn the table against the girl.

Reasons she is yet to reveal her identity,lecturers loyal to the man will mess her up. My younger sister was pulled out of one of these Shithole schools and I personally secured admission for her outside Nigeria. Three years and she is out with a 4.Nigerian education system is a joke!

If there's money to study even if it's in Cotonou here, let her reveal her identity,mess the lecturer completely up then pull out of the worthless school.If my sister was the case here,my entire family will make sure the lecturer is all over evening papers with his, pants down. Fucck them all. Na person weY no get money for private uni go dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by tomdon(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2018
AnthonyDgreat:
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile Ife, Osun State, has queried professor Richard Akindele, who was accused of demanding sex from a
female student.

He was said to have demanded the sex to upgrade a female student’s poor result.

This was disclosed by the Public Relations Officer of OAU, Abiodun Olanrewaju, when he spoke on Wednesday during a radio programme on Rave FM in Osogbo, the state capital.

According to him, investigation had commenced already into the allegation against the don.

The PRO said, “We have put machinery in motion to ascertain the veracity of the claims and identify the characters involved.

“As I am talking to you now, the management has taken a position which we will be working on now.

“On the day that the audio was leaked, the vice chancellor and other principal officers of the university acted, including the legal director of the university.

“We set up a committee and the vice chancellor gave the committee one week to submit its report. After that, we will know what to do.

“The incident happened last year. We have been calling her (the student’s) line, but she is not responding to her calls again.

“We learnt that she confided in someone that she did not want the appointment of the man (lecturer) to be terminated because of her case.

“The panel has been set up and query has been given to the man; but we need somebody to come up that she was the one that was sexually harassed and the person is not in sight.”

SOURCE: http://dailyschoolgist.com.ng/sex-for-marks-see-what-oau-have-done-to-professor-akindele/

What nonsense
Calling her line??
Who gave them her number??
Is she no longer a student of OAU??
Can't they get her from her department or has she left the school??
What of the era before the advent of GSM phones how would they have contacted her??
All those ashewo girls should be disgraced not protected.
Imagine talking about boyfriend as if she's married to the boy
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by yusman14(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Yinkakatty:

So because she's not a Virgin, every dick n harry should have access to her, right? She should start sleeping with everyone for grades abi? Why can't she expose him? This country is a mess because of people like you. Smh
d gal.is silly...i am in support of d proff..sum lecturers 2 would av taste ur p***y..frm d conversation dis is not er first tym...
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by yusman14(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Slymonster:
Wack institution we have in nigeria. The male student blocking and the females student doing either of such. OAU should be rank 100 in the list of nigeria universities.Such disgrace and you can't even imagine the other low rank institution this sh1t is going on..Some people need to be used as scapegoat and this is one.. Don't care who initiated the act, a lecturer or professor is suppose to guide a student.Some girls can't even visit a lecturer office because they are perverts...
...u dnt even no wat u ar saying..it is very common in other unis.nt only OAU..u ar just a hater...d gal caused dis...d proff is not guilty @all
Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by LotannaAnaekwe: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

Miss Ukwulicious do you think it's right for a female student to approach a lecturer for sex, just for good grades? undecided

You are clearly not a wise person. Seems foolishness is what you wake up with each morning. Go through the audio again, this time make PROPER use of that brain God gave you. Seems the brain just dey collect space for that kpangolo wey you dey carry up and down for shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU by Slymonster(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2018
yusman14:
...u dnt even no wat u ar saying..it is very common in other unis.nt only OAU..u ar just a hater...d gal caused dis...d proff is not guilty @all

The girl caused what? step outside this country and see how people approach their lecturer.It is left for a the prof to guide her on taking that course again...I bet if you see a naked 5 year old girl walking around,You will say she cause it that why your d1ck got up..smh on the people of this nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Ends Bsc And HND Dichotomy, Approves Equal Salaries For HND & Degree Holders / Can You Guess The Department? / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.