Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/04/2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/04/2018 Friday (294 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/04/2018 Friday by banabest(m): 4:58am On Apr 13, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Friday, 13th April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2Chronicles Chapters 30,31&32_

➡TOPIC: *GIVE TO YOUR SOCIETY*

�BIBLE TEXT:
1 Timothy 2:1-2
_[1] I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;_
_[2] For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
You may be thinking, what can I give to my society? God has not left us in the dark at all. First, you are to pray unto the Lord for your society, city and nation. Pray for its peace, security and stability. Pray for its leadership, pray for its prosperity and progress, pray for the word of the Lord to prosper in it. Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon it. Pray that the will of God be done in it as it is being done in heaven. Praying for your society, city and nation is one way you can demonstrate your love for it, and when done wholeheartedly, it can make a huge difference. Also see to it that you are never a part
of the violence, the hate, the crimes and the corruption of your society. Become a burden bearer for your society, city and nation. Take it to the level of sacrifice and see how God rewards you with blessings you have not even asked for. Even while in the land of
captivity, God asked the children of Israel to pray for the city. The Bible says, "And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace". Jer. 29:7
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Lord, help me to give back to my society in the place of prayer_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Declares Doom For Nigeria If Buhari Returns To Power / Must Know Secret About Praising God / HEBREWS 4 VS 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.