Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,539 members, 7,850,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House (1027 Views)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) / Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by agvictor(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Kogi State born Senator Dino Melaye, has played a big host to Teddy A and Bambam yesterday.

The lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial district, hosted the ex Big Brother Naija housemates, Teddy A and BamBam in his Abuja home yesterday.

Dino has overtime shown Nigerians and the world that he is a lover of all things both in Entertainment.

An excited Dino shared a photo of himself with the BBNaija ex-housemates and gushed;

BamBam also shared videos from his home. See below:

Recall the Dino and Tboss share some interesting pictures weeks after Big Brother Naija last year.

Big Brother Naija season 2 that featured Efe, Bisola and Tboss ended, Dino Melaye sparked rumours he was in an intimate relationship with the season’s second runner up, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss.

A photo of the reality TV star and Dino Melaye was posted online by Dino himself weeks after the show ended.

The photo generated some buzz and TBoss had to deny any intimate relationship with the senator, insisting there was no secret affair.

Source: https://www.agvictor.com/2018/04/13/bbnaija-senator-dino-melaye-hosts-bambam-and-teddy-a-in-his-house/

Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by Obinwenite(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Nice 1 Dino.
Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by Rotjijatau(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Oh Lord we are doomed in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by Paperwhite(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Commit a big lawless & shameless act and become an instant celebrity in Nigeria.All of them are screwed up. angry angry
Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by IdeyFindWife: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Rotjijatau:
Paperwhite:
Commit a big lawless & shameless act and become an instant celebrity in Nigeria.All of them are screwed up. angry angry
I wonder if he's spent time with the college and Uni graduates from his constituency.

I wonder if he's got some Enterprise development & mentoring programme for young
entrepreneurs in his place.

I wonder if this his love for the entertainment sector is a genuinely proactive one with strategic appreciation, investments and rewards for the hard sacrifices and harsh realities faced by entertainers, Nollywood community in his state abi, Mercy Johnson nor dey there all this while?

I wonder of his gushing over these two is not an overflow of the late nights he stayed up wanking to their shenanigans in BBN house?!

Anyway, na him sabi! It was a free country last time I checked and you could chill with anyone you liked but your choice of company as a serving Congressman speaks volumes to ur pple, ur opposition & the world. If Nigerian polithiefcians really earned votes, instead of buying and bullying their way into power, they'd respect their electorates, cherish their opinions & treat them less like mumus!
Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by zeko172(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Why are they celebrating this two, what did they do in the BBNaija house that is worthy of emulation. Please....
Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by tuniski: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

I wonder if he's spent time with the college and Uni graduates from his constituency.

I wonder if he's got some Enterprise development & mentoring programme for young
entrepreneurs in his place.

I wonder if this his love for the entertainment sector is a genuinely proactive one with strategic appreciation, investments and rewards for the hard sacrifices and harsh realities faced by entertainers, Nollywood community in his state abi, Mercy Johnson nor dey there all this while?

I wonder of his gushing over these two is not an overflow of the late nights he stayed up wanking to their shenanigans in BBN house?!

Anyway, na him sabi! It was a free country last time I checked and you could chill with anyone you liked but your choice of company as a serving Congressman speaks volumes to ur pple, ur opposition & the world. If Nigerian polithiefcians really earned votes, instead of buying and bullying their way into power, they'd respect their electorates, cherish their opinions & treat them less like mumus!
Keep wondering it is your prerogative!
Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by zera(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2018
Rotjijatau:

Totally doomed
Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by IdeyFindWife: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2018
tuniski:

Keep wondering it is your prerogative!
Socrates wondered
Aristotle wondered
Plato wondered
The Zik, Awolowo & other Nigerian greats wondered
Bill Gates wondered
Jeff Bezos wondered
Zuckerberg wondered
Elon Musk wondered

All around us, wise men are still wondering. Wonder therefore and do something about your wonder, it is the secret of achievers

Everything of value around you are products of men who wondered!
Nigerian youth, don't be fooled!
In your mind is the power to unlock a better reality but u have to think and think it thru!

Valid questions are the basis for all meaningful progress. A life unexamined is a life not worth living!
It's prerogative of all sensible pple to wonder and be inspired to provide solutions.
It's the prerogative if responsible electorate to hold their representatives accountable and demand more where needed!
However, It is the prerogative of "endangered-specie" f00ls to challenge the society's right to wonder!
Re: Bbnaija: Senator Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In His House by Mynd44: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2018

(1)

Nigeria's Debt More Than Its Foreign Reserve / IBRAHIM BUNU TELLS THE TRUTH TO AUTHORITY! / Video: Adeyinka Grandson cries over Yoruba Independence from Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.