Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi (19008 Views)

Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by Ellabae(f): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
I don't av to go through the stress of soaking nd pounding the beans. I jst make use of bean flour.
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by victorian(f): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
bigplayerz:
Lol okay post wat u know how to prepare you wey get cow brain .... see monkey calling her bf ewu ...I cant continue my friday with a silly bithc like you Bleep off from my mentions

I can see you are jobless,ranting all day!

Well news flash! Am back!

Fucckk off fish brain!

Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by vinegurl(f): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2018
Aibuckher:
I don't want
I have moimoiphobia

Lol!
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by vinegurl(f): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2018
thompson1510:
Thanks for this
You welcome dear
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by vinegurl(f): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Zinny25:
Nice one... But I don't soak my beans for 6hrs or over night, in fact it makes it harder to wash because the Beans becomes too soft and break easily thereby making you go through the stress of removing the coat one by one . I wash it immediately I put it in water, it doesn't take more than 15 - 30mins. Secondly I don't add thyme to mine or even curry. Thanks for sharing.

But I need the recipe for ewedu soup ooo. I so much love that soup but I can't prepare it. Any yoruba lady or guy should help out with the recipe

Thank you, that was my own way of making this. Yea I will post on ewedu very soon, thanks for this suggestion
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by vinegurl(f): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Iceberg3:
Moi moi,hmmm.,yum yum...my best food �

Good with rice,bread or just like that..
Yes , it pairs well with rice, bread and garri even

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by vinegurl(f): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2018
victorian:
Op nice meal but it doesnt look appealing cos the 3 table spoon groundnut oil is not adequate for the quantity of moi moi u made.
Then you add as much as you want dear, not everyone loves oily food.

Looks dry undecided
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by ImaIma1(f): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Op you don't need to soak overnight or uae a mortar. That process is too long.

I wash my beans in 15mins. I learnt a very easy to peal method and it works fast. Just with the hands...no mortar.

And some people believe it is not moimoi if it is not wrapped in the leaves
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by vinegurl(f): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
ImaIma1:
Op you don't need to soak overnight or uae a mortar. That process is too long.

I wash my beans in 15mins. I learnt a very easy to peal method and it works fast. Just with the hands...no mortar.

And some people believe it is not moimoi if it is not wrapped in the leaves
Yes I know you can wash it immediately, but soaking for a long time makes soft and easier for the blender blade to break it down without much stress.
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2018
QueenDeborah:
When u prepare am finish, use beans eat am, no go toilet for one week (just endure) enter match hall when Arsenal and Mancity dey play match..... then mess silent mess. if person no die there person go faint. try and see, it works.
Yuck!
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Thanks love, I learnt a lot.
You're welcome love
Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
Hmmm, well done OP. No one prepares moi-moi like the South South
I need this moi moi

1 Like

Re: Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi by vinegurl(f): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I need this moi moi
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foods We Did Not Like As Kids But Now Like As Adults? / When Is The Best Time To Take Fruits As A Meal / What Is "uyayak"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.