Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) (39790 Views)

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by ThisTrend(f): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Someone sitting beside me just receive a call losing one of his Relation to this Fulani Herdsmen culprit
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by MChaze25(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
jumas:
Is everything herdsmen?
May be her enemy
Maybe you na
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by agabaI23(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
jumas:
Is everything herdsmen?
May be her enemy
The lady was raped also. Look at the other pictures to see the hoofs of the animals.

She was slaughtered just like the FHM do.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Check well. I am not sure she is an Anambra indigene. She may likely be a wawa from enugu that Anambra people usually employ as labourers in our farms, which is why the Nteje people are not raising hell over her murder. If she were an indigene, I am sure that all hell would have broken loose by now. Anyway, may she R.I.P.

Someone just lost her life and all u could come up with from your ewedu/tuwo filled brain is this trash you wrote up here..
I pray this befall you and your eulogy be written as such u wrote up der.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
zoba88:
The lady pictured below was allegedly murdered by Fulani herdsmen in  Nteje, Oyi LGA of Anambra state on her way to farm.According to report,the authorities concerned in the town are not doing anything to fish out the culprits.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/fulani-herdsmen-murder-lady-on-her-way.html?m=1

So all killings are carried out by Fulani herdsmen? I don't believe!

Fulani herdsmen only have strong backings in the north and middle belt, not the east.

This was carried out by one of her village people who probably don't like her.

RIP to her and I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Goodgate111(f): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Check well. I am not sure she is an Anambra indigene. She may likely be a wawa from enugu that Anambra people usually employ as labourers in our farms, which is why the Nteje people are not raising hell over her murder. If she were an indigene, I am sure that all hell would have broken loose by now. Anyway, may she R.I.P.
she is actually from Nteje, her place not far from my house, the authorities are not clueless, but are applying caution, to avoid what is happening now @Zamfara, Benue, Kogi etc. Before the kaward of Daura change am for us.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by anselaw(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
All dis nonsense will stop jst get ur pvc
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Donbrown28: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Mumu people dey,with dry brain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by smirn(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Paperwhite:
Can the NASS really mount up courage for once and impeach the useless president Nigeria have today? These killings are just unbearable while Buhari is feeling cosy in a far away London. angry angry
You see your level of thinking? Impeaching the president is the solution abi? Why not demand that the NA should make laws to meet the security challenges we are presently facing in the country. My dear, it's not about the president, every elected or appointed office holder as well as institution should wake up to their responsibility. The laws regarding the security agencies as well as their mode of operation should be reviewed and necessary adjustment be made for a better service delivery to Nigerians. Moreover, Nigerians should embrace love and tolerance among themselves irrespective of ethnic, religious and political differences.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Goodgate111(f): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
angry

If the youth and Igwe did not take at least one herdsman down to replace this woman ,may AMADIOHA visit that village with plagues!!! Nonsense
Violence is not always the best option.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by crafteck(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Strikethem:
RIP. If this happens in the west now, the e warriors from this side would be beating chest how they can't come to south east.

Since ur not a keyboard warrior, have u picked up your dagger? All we can do is pray for a leader who doesnt see his people as lawns, bishops and knights
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Edoboy01: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
namcyll:
Another wasted pussy.. Hope she didn't die a virgin
for ur mind now na talk u talk so
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Kyase(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
jumas:
Is everything herdsmen?
May be her enemy
people are now using herdsmen to kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Goodgate111:
Violence is not always the best option.

In Nigeria it is as you can see.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by callthefred: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
These Libyan Gaddafi boys are so daring o. Even in far away Anambra they strike without fear.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by package7(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerian we are deep in trouble.... People killed on daily basis and nobody is addressing it���

Let's us go on our separate ways North and South biko���
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by somehow: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Is Nairaland promoting ethnic war or what?

Has it been proven she was killed by an herdsman?

Has it been proven that the herdman is Fulani?

I am yet to see where they use the word "Yoruba armed robbers" killed....
Or Igbo human trafficking children...

Or Hausa man "molested" a minor..

Etc..

Who on earth is the mod that is sponsoring and pushing such headlines to the front page?

If you must tag an ethic group to a story, make sure you include the killer's name and picture so that we know you already reported based on facts and figures.

All these rubbish journalism must stop on NL.

NL is surely promoting Ethnic war and this must stop.

If you like hide my post or ban me but the truth must be said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by callthefred: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2018
smirn:

You see your level of thinking? Impeaching the president is the solution abi? Why not demand that the NA should make laws to meet the security challenges we are presently facing in the country. My dear, it's not about the president, every elected or appointed office holder as well as institution should wake up to their responsibility. The laws regarding the security agencies as well as their mode of operation should be reviewed and necessary adjustment be made for a better service delivery to Nigerians. Moreover, Nigerians should embrace love and tolerance among themselves irrespective of ethnic, religious and political differences.

You can't hold any of them responsible when they don't control the military or security. Not even governors can give instruction to a police commissioner.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by somehow: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Without evidence or verification, every killings is now being linked and tagged "Fulani herdmen". This is rubbish.

Nairaland stop this rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by holuphisayor(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Na was ohh. Poor journalism everywhere.
Herdsmen? how you take know say na herdsman when killer isn't arrested

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2018
You mean the state that has understanding with herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Pat081: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Only God can save us n some useless old fools is asking dad to go 4 2nd time
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by talk2percy(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
They don come our side... Them go hear am now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Bane2020: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Why are there no other news outlets about this??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by pennylland: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Nass impeach the incompetent president called buhari now and save all NIGERIA'S from going to their early graves

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by dominique(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2018
There were no witnesses so how did they conclude that she was murdered by fulani herdsmen?

RIP to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2018
M cool with what v bn seeing lately.

People are now coming to their senses.

EVERY DEATH IS NOW ATTRIBUTED TO FULANI HERDSMEN.

Person go go kill , snap pictures, run to Nairaland and caption "Fulani Herdsmen..."

Make una continue, God lamp nor dey off.

Just one day, una cup go full.

Both killer Herdsmen n you wey dey kill n hide under "Fulani Herdsmen", make una no worry, the hour is near.

RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by talk2emma: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2018
With a Population Of 180 Million People, a Lying, Clueless Illiterate old man is all Nigerians can offer as her President.
Sleeping 4 to 5 hours daily at work. Was overseas for 158 days and absent from office for 263 days in 2017.
Yet, some people are clamouring for the re-election of the Most Corrupt Leader In The World For The year, 2017 according to Transparency International and world media. - Hope For Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Temptee101(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Yes, she's not just from Enugu, her father is from Jamaica while her mother from Botswana. Hope you will also deny your family will they herdsmen eventually wipe them out by declaring them Ugandian

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Temptee101(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Yes, she's not just from Enugu, her father is from Jamaica while her mother from Botswana. Hope you will also deny your family will they herdsmen eventually wipe them out by declaring them Ugandians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing From A Boutique In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo) / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.