Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) (39785 Views)

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by alphacyborg(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Check well. I am not sure she is an Anambra indigene. She may likely be a wawa from enugu that Anambra people usually employ as labourers in our farms, which is why the Nteje people are not raising hell over her murder. If she were an indigene, I am sure that all hell would have broken loose by now. Anyway, may she R.I.P.

You disgust me

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by stasius: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
No problem.

I trust the youths from that axis. They have done it before. It will happen again.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Abagworo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chino! Obiano! What is happening?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Check well. I am not sure she is an Anambra indigene. She may likely be a wawa from enugu that Anambra people usually employ as labourers in our farms, which is why the Nteje people are not raising hell over her murder. If she were an indigene, I am sure that all hell would have broken loose by now. Anyway, may she R.I.P.

What difference does it make whether she is WAWA from Enugu or from Anambra State...she's a human being and Igbo afterall. You guys are so divided amongst yourselves and very hateful of each other and you want to separate from Nigeria? A house divided can NEVER stand! Hell would never break loose whether she was an indigene or not...it's all idle talk and rant of a victim of disorganized thinking. You're of the unfortunate delusion that just because she was not an indigene of your so called "war ready" clan was the only reason no action was taken over her murder. You guys got a long way to go if you do not stop hating yourselves!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
looking at the pics, she even ran for her life and yet this foolishlani still eliminate her

does farmers has association in Nigeria? if they don't, let them form an association, let 10 farmers has at least 2 guns when going to farm. waiting for FG(Fulani govt) to put an end to this killings is a film u won't want to experience the end

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Wawaman: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
your hatred for wawa people will not kill you. if u served an Enugu man and he refused to settle you, is that why u hate a whole state. Your state is better than my state and so what?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by oyatz(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
The Nigeria Police should be decentralized such that each State should have its own STATE police (existing alongside Federal police) to take care of its internal security.

smirn:

You see your level of thinking? Impeaching the president is the solution abi? Why not demand that the NA should make laws to meet the security challenges we are presently facing in the country. My dear, it's not about the president, every elected or appointed office holder as well as institution should wake up to their responsibility. The laws regarding the security agencies as well as their mode of operation should be reviewed and necessary adjustment be made for a better service delivery to Nigerians. Moreover, Nigerians should embrace love and tolerance among themselves irrespective of ethnic, religious and political differences.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Str8talk21: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Unfortunately, educated persons from that state will still give no damn to what has happened and adduced the people there allowed themselves to be butchered.
what a sad commentary?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by BornAgainMay: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:

You r a disgrace to your fathers n igbo ppl at large.... God forbid your typ in my gene

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
If truly na herdsmen do dis one dy don buy mrkt. I just pity d innocent funalis wey go die today. I dy around dat side and I knw wat dis guys can do. Na government go start to gv funalis security in d coming week
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Yorubaskullmine: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
acrossworlds:
After last week's big wins, we are looking at doing the same this coming weekend. join us tomorrow (14/04/2018) for another sure banker.
Are you cursed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Everything is Fulani, which Fulani
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Yorubaskullmine: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Abagworo:
Chino! Obiano! What is happening?
Chino and obiano are not the police, army or buhari. You don dey look for chino's trouble.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Harfisco(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
and DOLAPO has decided to go for second term
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Edifyer: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Were is the picture of Fulnai hersman? which security agency that confirmed the story? Nairaland be careful any idiot will come to your platform and post unverifiable claim for political reason. I'm going to sue this platform.

What nonsense? why label the criminal that did this heinous act as Fulani. even if he is fulani why? Igbos, yorubas and all other tribes do commit criminal offences but no one will label those by their tribe names why?

Hypocrites .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by SlayerForever: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:
We will investigate if this is fulani or IPOB, fulani better pray they don't have a hand in this.
[/s]
Don't be stupid. Keep IPoB out of your madness.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by billyG(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Let us see how onye anambra will wipe those blood sucking vampires frm their lands.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
tungamaje:

I know you are Fulani and so cannot see from the pictures that she was raped and murdered with machete cuts. You also failed to see the cow hoof prints on the ground. How else do you want to be convinced she was killed by herdsmen? Twisting of facts cannot erase the fact that herdsmen are killing helpless farmers and something drastic must be done

You are fast progressing in error.

The earlier you realize this and it effect, the better for even the sensible people around you.

"Both killer Herdsmen n you wey dey kill n hide under "Fulani Herdsmen", make una no worry, the hour is near."

I understand you pretended not to see this.

Now you would agree with me that being a bigot is nothing but a disaster.

I envy your uncommon ability to detect ones tribe on a faceless fora.

Now I know I am a Fulani guy. grin

Keep it up. U go jam rock one day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by definateli: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
namcyll:
Another wasted pussy..
Hope she didn't die a virgin

You are worse than the Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:

Nwoke m mechie ọnụ ure gị ahụ. Ihere a na-emekwa agadi nwoke dị ka gị? Ụbọsị ọbụna, ị bịa na Nairaland na-akogheri. Ugboro one ka ị na-afụ ndị ofe mmanụ maọbụ ndi ugwu ka ha na-akọ onwe ha ọnụ ebe a? Taataa, ị kọchaa ndị Imo, echi ọbụrụ ndị Enugu, nwanne ya ịkọba ndi Abia. Ihere medikwaa gị.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by giftedben: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
In Anambra?
Anambra and Abia do not sit idle o.
Just watch and see how 20 fulani will be killed

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by TabletMan: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Goodgate111:
Violence is not always the best option.
since violence is not an option, hope the culprits have been arrested or hope the herders in nteje are currently being held as prime suspects?
Give Fulani man one plot of land in your village today,he will come back tomorrow with his kinsmen claiming the whole village is conquered by their great grand fathers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Sagay212: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
and our incompetent president is blaming Gadafi that is long gone. He will do anything to cover up for his evil Fulani herdsmen as he is their miyetti allah member. If killer herdsmen are indeed from libya, why not just order the army to kill them with reckless abandon. shoot the MFs at sight.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by OyinO: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
dumb Southeastern Noisemakers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by skyman200(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
lies so that igbos will hate buhari,we support him,is our chance to vote for him in other to enjoy the national cake,he has already gotten my vote,buhari till 2023,make igbos proud.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Hear what you are saying, yet, the easterners want to be one. With your post, you are part of the Fulani herdsmen and if you are not, you are not better than them. Nonsense talk.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by whatofyou: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:

...anything to make you feel good but you need to be pitied as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) / Man Caught Stealing From A Boutique In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.