Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) (39789 Views)

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by samoney: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2018
i think ur comment lack any sense and with people like you how can your so called biafra work, this woman killed is an igbo by the blood thirsty kinsmen of buhari and you are busy saying wawa abi wawa as hausa will call it,keep marginalizing ursefs
NonsoWow:
Check well. I am not sure she is an Anambra indigene. She may likely be a wawa from enugu that Anambra people usually employ as labourers in our farms, which is why the Nteje people are not raising hell over her murder. If she were an indigene, I am sure that all hell would have broken loose by now. Anyway, may she R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by doublefreez(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2018
NA wa o. I am just wishing that this is not true. but should this be true, then i smell war.[i][/i][sup][/sup]

zoba88:
The lady pictured below was allegedly murdered by Fulani herdsmen in  Nteje, Oyi LGA of Anambra state on her way to farm.According to report,the authorities concerned in the town are not doing anything to fish out the culprits.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/fulani-herdsmen-murder-lady-on-her-way.html?m=1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by ume(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Check well. I am not sure she is an Anambra indigene. She may likely be a wawa from enugu that Anambra people usually employ as labourers in our farms, which is why the Nteje people are not raising hell over her murder. If she were an indigene, I am sure that all hell would have broken loose by now. Anyway, may she R.I.P.
you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by ucee64(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
mumu just read what you wrote no be human being she be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by goodnews777: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2018
Omeokachie:
What will it take to impeach this president for his incompetence?

Is it until half of nigeria's population is wiped out by these herdsmen terrorists who are being romanced by the president?

It’s not half of Nigerian population, it’s half of the Christian population in Nigeria. How many Hausa Fulani Muslims are being killed? None. It will continue until the south wake up from their sleep and slumber. Christian leaders mute or supporting Buhari are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Bimpe29: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2018
OMG! Enough of these killings.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
you are a capital idiot.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Coldfeets: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2018
It's like every gruesome killing now is herdsmen?

I just hope this is not just another case of rape gone bad by some local miscreants or even and outright murder committed by her enemy who are now masking as herdsmen?

But whatever... we've got to be on the alert.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by masks(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2018
zoba88:
The lady pictured below was allegedly murdered by Fulani herdsmen in  Nteje, Oyi LGA of Anambra state on her way to farm.According to report,the authorities concerned in the town are not doing anything to fish out the culprits.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/fulani-herdsmen-murder-lady-on-her-way.html?m=1
Nteje of all places.. Anambra youths have got no chill o!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by delzbaba(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
after raping her, they still killed her in the most horrible way.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by introvertedsoul: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:

Would have compared you to an imb-ecile, but that would be doing those special mentally handicapped people injustice.
You are more likely to fall into the category of hominoids, as you exhibit distinctive characteristics of an ape.
Maybe when it befalls you and your family, then you can take it serious and not talk about it with reckless nonchalance.
This is an attack on all Igbos, you kill one fulani ALL of them will attack you.
They are already on our land, yes we know.
But we do not need an AFONJA bastard like you telling us what to do. Filthy amala brained product of bestiality.
Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:

Wawa folks are not human.......Igbo are their own greatest enemy..... Calling a fellow Igbo wawa..as such undeserved of support from your clan.... Smh!

Later on you folks be shouting Yoruba this, Yoruba that.....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by tungamaje: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
M cool with what v bn seeing lately.

People are now coming to their senses.

EVERY DEATH IS NOW ATTRIBUTED TO FULANI HERDSMEN.

Person go go kill , snap pictures, run to Nairaland and caption "Fulani Herdsmen..."

Make una continue, God lamp nor dey off.

Just one day, una cup go full.

Both killer Herdsmen n you wey dey kill n hide under "Fulani Herdsmen", make una no worry, the hour is near.

RIP to the deceased.

I know you are Fulani and so cannot see from the pictures that she was raped and murdered with machete cuts. You also failed to see the cow hoof prints on the ground. How else do you want to be convinced she was killed by herdsmen? Twisting of facts cannot erase the fact that herdsmen are killing helpless farmers and something drastic must be done

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by eddyslim(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:
Fulani herdsmen have entered eastern Nigeria?
And that useless buhari is blaming Gadafi for that...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by SmartPolician: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2018
samoney:
i think ur comment lack any sense and with people like you how can your so called biafra work, this woman killed is an igbo by the blood thirsty kinsmen of buhari and you are busy saying wawa abi wawa as hausa will call it,keep marginalizing ursefs

If u don't know Chino, u must be new to nairaland.com. He's senseless and useless. He also has many other monikers like Lasgidiowner, rugged01 or so. They are endless.

Nwanne, whenever you see such senseless comments, just ignore it. Chino is a useless Igala son. Go to Enugu and Imo threads and see his braven display of stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by SmartPolician: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Awoofawo:

Wawa folks are not human.......Igbo are their own greatest enemy..... Calling a fellow Igbo wawa..as such undeserved of support from your clan.... Smh!

Later on you folks be shouting Yoruba this, Yoruba that.....

Chino is an Igala boy from Anambra

A minority from Anambra

Always ignore his posts

He has many monikers though

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Captain8(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
smirn post73330:
You see your level of thinking? Impeaching the president is the solution abi? Why not demand that the NA should make laws to meet the security challenges we are presently facing in the country. My dear, it's not about the president, every elected or appointed office holder as well as institution should wake up to their responsibility. The laws regarding the security agencies as well as their mode of operation should be reviewed and necessary adjustment be made for a better service delivery to Nigerians. Moreover, Nigerians should embrace love and tolerance among themselves irrespective of ethnic, religious and political differences.
PMB is de comanda in chief of de armed forces, 4instance u nd i knw PMB is a fulani man, nd he neva tok anytin about de his pple kilin inocent ppl. Nd 4 nn or na or naf to open fire on dem witout givin dem go ahead by PMB luk at IPOB wen he com bak frm travel nd cal it terrorist b4 military take action
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by introvertedsoul: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2018
SmartPolician:

A minority from Anambra

Always ignore his posts

He is neither Igala or anything.
He is a Yoruba beast.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by SmartPolician: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
introvertedsoul:

He is neither Igala or anything.
He is a Yoruba beast.

No, Chino is from Anambra State.

He's not a Yoruba brat

I am sure
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by introvertedsoul: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2018
SmartPolician:

No, Chino is from Anambra State.

He's not a Yoruba brat

I am sure

Say that to does who want to be fooled.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by engrelvis(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2018
jumas:
Is everything herdsmen?
May be her enemy
I v always said pressmen r our problem.cnn n BBC nt excluded.every killing in Nigeria now is being done by herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Guide777(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Anakoegheli

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
SmartPolician:

A minority from Anambra

Always ignore his posts

No wonder.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Captain8(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Would have compared you to an imb-ecile, but that would be doing those special mentally handicapped people injustice.
You are more likely to fall into the category of hominoids, as you exhibit distinctive characteristics of an ape.
Maybe when it befalls you and your family, then you can't take it serious and not talk about it with reckless nonchalance.
This is an attack on all Igbos, you kill one fulani ALL of them will attack you.
They are already on our land, yes we know.
But we do not need an AFONJA bastard like you telling us what to do. Filthy amala brained product of bestiality.
Idiot!
abeg make una giv dis guy coldwota drink o , e blood too hot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by SmartPolician: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Say that to does who want to be fooled.

Go to Enugu, Anambra and Imo threads.

Come back and reply me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by nagoma(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
The News Media are Culpable.
By Farooq Kperogi
I have written several articles calling attention to the ethical impropriety of conflating “Fulani” identity, “herdsmen,” and criminality. Most Fulani people are not cattle herders and, although most cattle herders in Nigeria are Fulani, there are cattle herders who are not Fulani. Most importantly, though, most cattle herders are NOT criminals or murderers. The fact that there are cattle herders who commit crimes does not make all cattle herders criminals.

The Nigerian media, however, have chosen to make “Fulani herdsmen” the lexical substitute for “criminals” or “murderers.” Even when the media are not sure who committed a crime, it is typical for the media to attribute the crime to “suspected Fulani herdsmen,” not even “criminals suspected to be Fulani herdsmen,” implying, in essence, that to talk of either “Fulani herdsmen” or “criminals” is to talk of the other.

This invidious, ethnically colored media narrativization about “Fulani herdsmen” and “murderous crime” has become so stable and so mainstream that most Nigerians have now been programmed to associate criminality with and murderous intent to any Fulani cattle herder. To get a sense of how unfair this is, imagine alternative scenarios involving other people. If a Baatonu farmer commits a crime, for instance, you won’t read a headline like “Baatonu farmer kills herders.” (I am Baatonu, by the way). You will never read a headline like “Ogoni fisherman murders farmers.” You will never come across a headline like “Yoruba mechanic slaughters customer.” Nor will you see a headline like, “Igbo spare parts seller kills man.” And so on so forth.

I warned of the dangers of ethnic and occupational stereotyping in news reporting in at least three columns (see links in the comment section below). Today, we woke up to the news of the brutal murder and burning of 7 innocent Fulani cattle herders by people who have been programmed to associate criminality with all Fulani cattle herders. Early last year, some man by the name of Apostle Suleiman told his church members to extra-judicially murder any Fulani person they saw. “And I told my people, any Fulani herdsman you see around you, kill him,” he said in a widely circulated video. “I have told them in the church here that any Fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake, kill him, kill him! Cut his head!”

He said this precisely because of the unreflective conflation of “Fulani herdsmen” and murderous criminals that the media have caused to percolate into the consciousness of Nigerians. A few weeks ago, a certain Sayo Ajiboye, who introduced himself as the President of the Redeemed Bible College and Seminary in Texas, called me after reading one of my columns on the unfair media portrayals of Fulani herders. He said until he read my article, he hadn’t consciously thought of the fact he also grew up with Fulani herders in his hometown of Ilesha in Osun State several decades ago and that Fulani herders kept his father’s cattle for him in trust—like they do elsewhere. He said they still live peacefully with their host community.

But the continuous demonization of “Fulani herdsmen” in the media had put him in a state of suspended animation. He wasn’t able to make the mental connection between the Fulani people he grew up with—and that still live peacefully in his community—and the demons the media report on. If a highly educated man like that is only just now coming to this realization, imagine what everyday consumers of Nigerian news think when they see a Fulani cattle herder. The truth is that the vast majority of Fulani cattle herders are peaceful, everyday people with the same needs, anxieties, and hopes as the rest of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Emytexboy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
my good people of God, good day once More... please this message from our beloved brother saint Paul, the man that is full of light of God, and Christ in the spirit is using him as a mouth piece to teach us what we need to know about our God who is a great spirit personality, please brethren, if you still haven't understood the program of the kingdom of God in this particular point in time, and still stocked in the doctrine of the so called physical Church of Christ (temple) instead of your heart and your spirit, and not holding unto the doctrine and teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ, and you can hardly agree with your fellow brethren who do not worship God in your so called physical church of Christ (temple) your are still on the stone age,and can never please God that way, please follow this scripture and get the clear knowledge of this our great God and how He is ought to be worshipped. it is written in John 4:24, about you in particular, and about our father God himself, study these here in act 17:22
Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very reli­gious.
For as I walked around and looked careful­ly at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an un­known god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.
“The God who made the world and every­thing in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hu­man hands.
And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and every­thing else.
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.
‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’b As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’c
“Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill.
In the past God overlookedsuch igno­rance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.
For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.
God bless you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by Ecuador1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
namcyll:
Another wasted pussy..
Hope she didn't die a virgin

Useless rapist
Make konji continue to kill you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by osuofia2(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR YOUR COWARDICE STATEMENT. SO YOU MEAN ENUGU IBO'S ARE NOT IBO'S....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
mekaboy:
We will investigate if this is fulani or IPOB, fulani better pray they don't have a hand in this.

You are an embarrassment
Why are you mentioning ipob
Since when did they start killing people
Better know that it's the Fulani herdsmen doing

Edit your post immediately
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by smileyoo: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerians 're currently living in bondage, without realising it. rip to the innocent lady, whose only crime is that she was hustling for her daily bread. so sad.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) by eyinjuege: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why was her death attributed to herdmen?
I thought herdmen attacks were not solitary like this.
Many criminals will continue to get away with murder all because the murders will be attributed to herdsmen.
The police should try and investigate please, and get justice for the woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing From A Boutique In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo) / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.