Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys (4259 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by lascodii(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2018
1. Around a hot tall guy, THEY get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that they will tower over him!

2. They love how you are able to pick them up and throw on a bed
3. When they are near a hot tall guy, they feel safe, like nothing can happening to them because other people are intimidated by tall people.

4. They feel safe when they hug you, and their height matches yours in such a way that their ear hits your heart and they can hear your heart beat

5. When you hug them from behind you can rest your chin on their head and grab them, causing them to melt a little bit inside.

7. Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for them, and when you do they can stare at you and watch as your muscles flex.

8. Girls love how tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch

9. Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind.

10. It is said that tall guys have healthy genes.

11. They love us tall as the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because they have to look up at us and just gosh at the adonis .

12. Shorter ladies fit together with tall guys in awesome ways.

13. When we are this tall girls feel holding our hand is awkward so they hold our biceps instead, which is just good

14. When you guys go out you are easier to spot from a crowd and they love to use this to show off to their friends

15. They know they will always be seen as cute and cuddly to a tall dude.

16. They love our long legs…

17. When it’s raining the shade we create for them with our umbrellas leave them perfectly dry!

#Copied
UDUJ

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by UDUJ(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2018
lascodii:

1. Around a hot tall guy, THEY get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that they will tower over him!

3. When they are near a hot tall guy, they feel safe, like nothing can happening to them because other people are intimidated by tall people.

4. They feel safe when they hug you, and their height matches yours in such a way that their ear hits your heart and they can hear your heart beat

5. When you hug them from behind you can rest your chin on their head and grab them, causing them to melt a little bit inside.

7. Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for them, and when you do they can stare at you and watch as your muscles flex.

8. Girls love how tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch

9. Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind.

11. They love us tall as the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because they have to look up at us and just gosh at the adonis .

13. When we are this tall girls feel holding our hand is awkward so they hold our biceps instead, which is just good

14. When you guys go out you are easier to spot from a crowd and they love to use this to show off to their friends

17. When it’s raining the shade we create for them with our umbrellas leave them perfectly dry!

#Copied
UDUJ

Carry Go bro cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Thank God say I tall small.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2018
grin

Hahhaahaha...WE LOVE THEIR LOOOOONG LEGS , you say? grin

I dunno if it's really the legs most women want or the *other leg* cheesy wink

Now, all tall men will smile here as if they won something from naijabet grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Movic1(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Lol! My guy, Even if you are short like home theater speakers, If you get money , girls go follow you tire. Owo ni koko. Tall without money, short dude with kudi go manya your gf tire. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Shedrack777: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2018
are you sure that's what women want?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Only number 2 makes sense...
The rest trash

Shalom grin
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Fernandowski(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Being tall rocks jare

Hardly goes anywhere without being spotted
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by UDUJ(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Fernandowski:
Being tall rocks jare

Hardly goes anywhere without being spotted

True talk bro cool We all are chic magnets wink

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Mandrake007(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2018
this thread is sh!t you girls don't even know what you want and I can bet my life being tall is the least of y'all worries.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Fernandowski(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

True talk bro cool We all are chic magnets wink
you smart bro

Have lost count this year only
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by lilkech(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Op please scrutinize the image below, it was made specifically for people like you wink

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by boss1310(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
when you are very tall and poor even if you walk on the road with a dwarf nobody notices

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by SoapQueen(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Guys with Napoleon complex won't like this.

As long as there is love, height doesn't matter. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Espada10: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tall or short oo...what matters is Money...it is the ancient solution to majority of the world problems

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
A guy is creating a thread of why girls want tall guys, am tall myself but I believe it should be a girl creating such threads. GO FIND WORK

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by jeronimo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by chubinwa(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by senatorshegsy5: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
lascodii:

#Copied
UDUJ
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by esthy86(f): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
in as much as I like tall guyz

it won't stop me from been in a relationship with short guy who z capable

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhaahaha...WE LOVE THEIR LOOOOONG LEGS , you say? grin

I dunno if it's really the legs most women want or the *other leg* cheesy wink

Now, all tall men will smile here as if they won something from naijabet grin
I know u don't like tall guys because of ur tight punna, awon team pencil dick... u miss cos tall guys are bae
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
esthy86:
in as much as I like tall guyz

it won't stop me from been in a relationship with short guy who z capable

capable like, u better go and make ur own money. rich only marry rich, gone are those days when one rich dude will come to village to pick a wife
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
"top ten reasons" and I read 17 points. Op, u try.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by esthy86(f): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
adetoroamos:
capable like, u better go and make ur own money. rich only marry rich, gone are those days when one rich dude will come to village to pick a wife
and am de poor one bah,lmao
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by JhimmySpark(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
TallGuys do it better.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by lenghtinny(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
adetoroamos:
That sh*t only happens in nollywood movies
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by nelsonebby(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
fuckerstard:
Thank God say I tall small.

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Burgerlomo: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2018
Movic1:
Lol! My guy, Even if you are short like home theater speakers, If you get money , girls go follow you tire. Owo ni koko. Tall without money, short dude with kudi go manya your gf tire. cheesy

Example of short like home theater speakers with fully loaded pockets are Paw paw and Aki cool
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:50am On Apr 14, 2018
adetoroamos:
I know u don't like tall guys because of ur tight punna, awon team pencil dick... u miss cos tall guys are bae

Hahahaaha... grin

How u know im #TeamPencilDick? cheesy Nawa oooo...nairaland no be secret ooo grin

I love tall men but i dont like dem skinny embarassed They are not appealing if they are looking a bamboo stick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Emarvel(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2018
lascodii:

#Copied
UDUJ

I AM TALL AND SHE LIKES IT
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Emarvel(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Espada10:
Tall or short oo...what matters is Money...it is the ancient solution to majority of the world problems
make the money give it to her,she will cheat on you with a tall guy
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys by Espada10: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Emarvel:

make the money give it to her,she will cheat on you with a tall guy
why would I give it to " only " her? ..if I am a mega millionaire (I dont even want to talk about being a billionaire )...do u really think I will commit and be sleeping with one woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cooked This Delicious Rice With 4000 / Nairaland Guys / I Want To Commit Suicide, My Mother Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.