Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) (21308 Views)

DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by KrocAce(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2018
President Buhari is not only incompetent but presently, HE IS IMPOTENT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari is mad ~ Mazi NK
Buhari is a clown-in-chief ~ Aisha
Buhari is incompetent ~ Abaribe
Buhari is the killer herdsmen leader, Boko haram negotiator and also a failure ~ Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by tickertop(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2018
mekaboy:
These are the people representing us. Defending glaring incompetence.

Police is saying one thing , army is saying another and the president is saying another.

Where is TA orji, uzodinmma, stella oduah.?......those onese are just there mooping and taking money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by talk2percy(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
He said the obvious fact that many politicians are afraid to say and they know it's the truth. Buhari is incompetent. He's the commander in chief of incompetency!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
drey076:

vote out buhari with your PVC not internet ranting
mtcheew

Why is it paining you? You sound very frustrated. You think next year's election is only about voting out Buhari? You vote out Buhari and vote in Atiku your problem just begun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by pennylland: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
any kind of competition buhari dey carry last for instance for school withheld,army course last,governing last,please what is the reason for his incompetence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
don4real18:

Your address please

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA

I'm waiting...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by solidman59(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
he's not wrong in any way. The daura dullardd is incompetent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

Why is it paining you? You sound very frustrated. You think next year's election is only about voting out Buhari? You vote out Buhari and vote in Atiku your problem just begun.
buhari is incompetent and the good people of this nation will votes him out of power in next year presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
johnnyvid:
buhari is incompetent and the good people of this nation will votes him out of power in next year presidential election.

I agree 100%

The question is who do we vote in? It's a two-way thing.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by donnie(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Shameless lot. What the senator said is plain truth....nothing disrespectful there... Is he not incompetent?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by contigiency(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
The issue here is that senator Abaribe was just eager to stand and say that Mr President is incompetent so that they will say he is vocal. I thought he was going to suggest a way out of the problem.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by donnie(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

Neither Buhari nor Atiku will smell that seat.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by darthv: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
yarimo:
Please senators do not beat him up, just let him produce terrorist NNAMDI mumu Mazi KANU in court. grin grin
The most stupid and senseless posters for 2018
Nwaikwpe
-- trash talking
yarimo
--- senseless posting
sarki
--- confused poster.
and one other ngwegn..whatever his name is!
I get to wonder if their brain functions at all.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by dotcomnamename: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
millomaniac:

He did not apologise for calling the president incompetent. He apologised "if his words were misunderstood" and not neccessarily for the word "incompetent" they are two different things but as usual blinded by tribalism you will rush to throw insults.

Ogbeni geraraia jor. Is like saying you are Hausa but you are not aboki or Mala. undecided
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by trutbetold: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
So the incompetent president, cannot be called such. So Buhari, is now a god that should not be told so. What will you make of the President of the Free World, that has been called name from the onset. God save this country, from a man, that can never take responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by donnie(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2018
contigiency:
The issue here is that senator Abaribe was just eager to stand and say that Mr President is incompetent so that they will say he is vocal. I thought he was going to suggest a way out of the problem.

A way out begins with acknowledging the incompetence and failure of those saddled with the responsibility of the security of our country and reprimanding them or showing them the way out.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2018
donnie:

Neither Buhari nor Atiku will smell that seat.

Amen. Sowore has my vote
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Yusuf4: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
I know I don’t like the ibos and Abaribe for supporting Cownu but I think he’s making some sense.

I’m just confused on how the President and his security appointees are saying different things on the reason for the wanton killings by the Herdsmen.

We need to tell ourselves the truth.
We voted baba to curb the security problem but it’s getting worse.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by 2016v2017: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2018
sukar886:
who doesn't know that buhari is incompetent....
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by 2016v2017: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Buhari knows that these killer herdsmen are from libya (according to his bigoted and dull brain) yet he told the people of benue to accomodate the herdsmen. Buhari's Incompetence is legendry and his stupidity is mind-boggling.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by 2016v2017: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Mogidi:
Senator Abaribe has my utmost respect, a great asset to the National Assembly.
Buhari is not only incompetent, he's a national disaster.

Come and arrest me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by don4real18(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA

I'm waiting...
If you had claimed Buhari's residence in Daura instead of the Whitehouse, I would have visited you grin
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Queenbalikees(f): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
NA WA OOOO.......Meanwhile

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
don4real18:

If you had claimed Buhari's residence in Daura instead of the Whitehouse, I would have visited you grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by lastmessenger: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:
And if truly Buhari is incompetent as he claim, why did he Abaribe apologised for calling our president incompetent. Arant chest beater coward
he did not apologise. He only apologise for their misunderstanding ( illiteracy).

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by kizaronto: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:
And if truly Buhari is incompetent as he claim, why did he Abaribe apologised for calling our president incompetent. Arant chest beater coward

He did so to people who lacK the common brain to understand the simple meaning of the word "INCOMPETENCE" . After all, he did not withdraw his statement.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by kizaronto: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
he did not apologise. He only apologise for their misunderstanding ( illiteracy).

U are sharp! Don't mind the dullards.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by naijalodge(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
if Nigerians aren't stupid, this brave and gallant Senator Abaribe is supposed to be trending, how do we tell the word how much this man has spoken the heart of millions of Nigerians out there, bros i respect you.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari is incompetent
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by naijalodge(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:
goat, he did not apologize, he only said that he was clear with what he said and that if somehow he made a statement that was misinterpreted, they should accept his apology but to him, he was clear enough.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) by Caseywilliams(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2018
truth the say is alyws bitter mother than bitter leaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari / NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others / Reps To Govs: Bulletproof Cars Won’t Save You From Wrath Of Uneducated Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.