Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms (2473 Views)

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms by freakyamanda(f): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Child sex dolls have now appeared in the market in some countries amidst widespread protests against the worrisome development.

The child sex dolls were initially listed on Amazon, but the online platform had to pull out the product after significant criticisms. BBC reports that the British government and civil society had kicked against the development, forcing Amazon to remove it.

Read more: http://www.todaysecho.com/child-sex-dolls-hit-the-market-amidst-widespread-criticisms/

Re: Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms by dafeyankee: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2018
What?

I blame Buhari.
Re: Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms by adadike(f): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2018
For pedophile like one oga at the top I used to know

1 Like

Re: Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms by shortgun(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2018
This is my judgement.

A doll is a doll and a child is a child.
I don't see any connection between a plastic and a human. Anyone who wants to f*ck plastic is free to do so in any form he so desires.
I rise

1 Like

Re: Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms by Timagex(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2018
The end is here angry
Re: Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms by Foodforthought: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
shortgun:
This is my judgement.

A doll is a doll and a child is a child.
I don't see any connection between a plastic and a human. Anyone who wants to f*ck plastic is free to do so in any form he so desires.
I rise
Gbam
Re: Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms by krissconnect(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
You want to starve the paedophiles? Iranu undecided

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / Masturbating And Mother Bumps In! / Facebook User's Seemingly Innocent Photo Raises Brows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.