Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator (21679 Views)

NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official / NYSC: Corps Members To Be Posted To Farms – Coordinator / NYSC Corps Members To Be Posted To Farms- Coordinator Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Writs: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
We keep confining ourselves to this failed system where a couple of old buffoons sit together at a pepper soup joint to derail the future of the coming generation.

Nysc is inconsequential and lacks any developmental value other than wasting 12months of the lives of Youths and syphooning money under the guise of national service.

Truth

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Oleash: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
obonujoker:
So long Medical Doctors are sent to the farms instead of hospitals, then I m OK........
Keep dreaming
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Zabilon007(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Every year, na so so farm.... Which farm? How many farms are registered? How many fit pay corpers allowance and accommodation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Writs: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
And be slaughtered by Boomhari terrorists.

I pass.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by bentlywills(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Is nothing
We not surprised
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by sekem: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

What you call agriculture here is actually peasant farming

Collectively, peasant farming can become a giant industry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
What will agric graduates do if we enter farm during nysc?
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Guide777(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
. . In addition to farms, I hope they would also be posted to cattle ranches for the sake of national character.
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Zabilon007:
Every year, na so so farm.... Which farm? How many farms are registered? How many fit pay corpers allowance and accommodation?
LMAO
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Ceasardgreat(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigeria is a joke! Believe that
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Montez90: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
This BB Ballama, e dey always threaten guys for camp back then
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Jaqenhghar: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
sekem:

Collectively, peasant farming can become a giant industry

Only in your dreams man. who uses hoes anymore? only in third world shitholes like this

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Adebowale89(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigeria graduates have suffered, I don't know why my parent don't struggle to leave Nigeria when all their friends left in 80's

when farmers are running away from farm because the govt couldn't secure them. lord only if you don't exist no more that would make buhari win 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by sinola(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Very good.
To whose farm....so that bokohara and herdsmen will have all of them killed....PMB name bastard

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by sinola(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Acecube:
A nice initiative
Acecube,receive sense...fish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by imam07: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Very good.
So that Fulani go kill them abi.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by sinola(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oleash:
very good initiative. I hope corp members won't have to do any hard labour on farms

Chicken barbecue for dreaded herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by sekem: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Only in your dreams man. who uses hoes anymore? only in third world shitholes like this

You make use of whatever you have, man.
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Writs: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
FG care not how you graduate.
Enslave graduates for a year.
No employment thereafter.

Shameless, wicked, use and dump government.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by desmond2pk: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
They didn't hear that fulani militias are killing farners?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by annnikky(f): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
We keep confining ourselves to this failed system where a couple of old buffoons sit together at a pepper soup joint to derail the future of the coming generation.

Nysc is inconsequential and lacks any developmental value other than wasting 12months of the lives of Youths and syphooning money under the guise of national service.

A nation that has no regards for lives, property and the improvement of the standard of living has no business soliciting for my patriotic duties. I would gladly render if it was worth it. But it ain't.

I'd rather develop myself and be of service to my family....
Gbam

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:
N - New
Y - Yam
S - Served
C - Corpers stylee
At least they will acquire skills in farming grin grin
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Pedrojnr31: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Another means of reducing them, sambisa farm, it's alright

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Patode: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
This a welcome development. All the Libyan returnees should be posted to farms. Governors should stop giving them money.
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Coper right now
It seems you like royco seasoning cube based on the picture posted

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
olanrewaju99:
Its a good idea but I hope not benue or dangerous area, fulani herdsmen are all over the farm now looking for prey. Adequate must be the paramount.
No state is safe
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by TheUbermensch: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Which farm? Farms wey herdsmen dey patrol?

My fears exactly. This is a d!ck move.
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Good.. smiley
Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by SalamRushdie: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
So Fulani herdsmen can kill them right?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by BlueScholar(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
fuckerstard:
OBJ farms is where I want to be posted

grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by bigstan11787(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
This country is bleeped up:will they allow their children to hv their ppa in the farm..."another man head na garawa"..knowing the security challenges in the country...mtchewwww[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator by faithfull18(f): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Okay. You need to visit my profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper / Is There Age Limit For Nysc Eligibility For Graduates? / Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.