Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa (937 Views)

FEC Approves N58.4 Billion To Construct Bridge Linking Niger And Kwara / Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari / INEC Allowing Refugees In Niger And Chad Vote Is Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by quickpower18: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Quickpower Integrated Services is licensed as an Aggregator to the Abuja Electricity Company (AEDC) and Jos Electricity Distribution (JED) P.L.C to provide electricity ending services to consumers of electricity.

We are currently and rigorously expanding our operations across the above stated locations and others.

Consequently, we have a need to recruit individuals, registered Cyber Cafes’, Business centers, Stores, Shops, Pharmacy and Superstores etc. as Merchants to bring this service closer to consumers.

Interested persons and companies should send an email with "INTERESTED" as subject to support@quickpower.ng or call 09055293721.

Free registration currently going on.

This is valid till 20th April,2018
Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by Hiploko(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
This period needs different stream of income.

Please i await a response to my mail
Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by quickpower18: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hiploko:

This period needs different stream of income.

Please i await a response to my mail
Please check your mail
Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by asobo: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just sent an email. Awaiting response
Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by Nokio1: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
I have sent an e-mail.
Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by quickpower18: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
All mails will be responded to
Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by quickpower18: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Happy weekend everyone.

Still open!
Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by quickpower18: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Keep the mails coming in.....

Good Morning Africa!!!
Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by Hiploko(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2018
I sent another mail. Kindly attend to it.

Meanwhile, i used this your App and will continue using it.

Hope this qualifies me more ? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Opportunities In Plateau, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Abuja, Kogi, Niger And Nasarawa by Westbestside: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2018
Sent an email, please reply it.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara: The State Of My State (1) / Stop Fleeing From Terrorist General Buratai Warns Army Commanders(pics) / Alleged Reasons Behind The Demolition Of Fresh FM, Ibadan Owned By Yinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.