Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,538 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (12420 Views)

Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue / Atheists And Their Stupidity / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by VALIDATOR: 3:49pm On May 14, 2010
@poster,
I think your post should be moved to the jokes section. You are just kidding.Right?
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah brother. . . . Christians think this what can threaten any free thinker to believe on their death JESUS , the funny thing is that , they didn't know they worsening case here . 3 DAY and if i don't loose my sight all Christians should realise they're in big trouble cheesy cheesy wink. [/size]
Kay 17:

GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW

F.cuk!!!!!!
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2010
come o, why i never blind yet.

wishing a "loving" god to be evil. what a fundamentalist buffoon

GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW.

i made my posts in cap. maybe the caps lock would activate the prayer grin
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Kay17: 5:51pm On May 14, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 14, 2010
i asked that people not leave their brains behind at the door in the name of bashing Christianity.

anybody who knows how to count, should plz count the number of Christians who started the thread. So what's with the daft generalizations?

do you people really think everyone is afraid of you?

Kindly face the person (ie the OP) who is concerned about your lack of religion. Not everyone is bothered like him.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Kay17: 5:59pm On May 14, 2010
Christians are becoming more logical, tell one to jump off a balcony and that an angel would rescue him. but passes with disbelief.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by alexleo(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2010
I ve prayed that prayer and if God sees the prayer as unnecessary in his supreme wisdom that doesn't mean that he cannot answer prayers. God is not mumu. He answers prayers based on his wisdom yet we can't stop praying to him. If a contractor or job seeker or businessman prays for a job and God doesn't give him the job that doesn't mean that God does not answer prayers. And that doesn't mean he should stop praying. God does things according to his supreme wisdom and if he sees my prayer unacceptable He has every right not to answer but if he's ok with my prayers he will surely answer irrespective of what u people are saying here. Am not really bothered about how u feel about my prayers. It is God that has the final say. whenever am posting anything here I don't really bother myself about people's support because it doesn't translate to any profit for me. I don't even preach my church here for you to attend. All am interested in is preaching the truth of the bible and convincing people that there is God.
Am not up to Elijah's level. Am not even a great man of God. Am not even trying to display any power because am just an ordinary man before God. But I must not also fail to preach the truth of the bible and the fact that there is God. Whatever way I can prove that there is God I must do it.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2010
^^if someone actually goes and blinds these people, it doesnt mean it was God who answered your prayer.

so pray with wisdom.

maybe you're looking at the example of Paul- Paul wasnt an atheist. He was a Pharisee. There's a difference.

And neither is there any record of someone praying for him to be struck dead or blind. Neither did he physically kill Stephen- rather, he supported those who did.

You can pray for the people you're concerned about, and leave the specifics to God.

my two cents.

but if you feel your position is better, then that's that.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 14, 2010
bawomolo:

come o, why i never blind yet.

wishing a "loving" god to be evil. what a fundamentalist buffoon

GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW.

i made my posts in cap. maybe the caps lock would activate the prayer grin

Hmmmm. don't be in a hurry, it might happen tonight. For quick response, add dry fast to it for 3 days and nights. After the 3rd day eat only beans. then tell me the result. goooooooooooosh.

im out
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by alexleo(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2010
typia
That's not the issue here. The issue here is for God to prove to them that he is God and that he reigns supreme If its ok for him to do it that way. God is not proving to me because I don't doubt his existence. He is my God and I Love Him. You are trying to divert the point. They have asked God to prove himself to them and if God in his wisdom does that and any of them repents, to Him be Glory. But if God sees my prayer as foolish then Its foolish. I cannot be wiser than God in any way forever. so stop your diversionary game.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Kay17: 6:41pm On May 14, 2010
i think prayer should be labelled profanity and blasphemy since it implies God's Will is faulty!
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Krayola(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2010
I want to go blind too. This game looks like fun. Please can I join?
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 7:03pm On May 14, 2010
typia
That's not the issue here. The issue here is for God to prove to them that he is God and that he reigns supreme If its ok for him to do it that way.  God is not proving to me because I don't doubt his existence. He is my God and I Love Him. You are trying to divert the point. They have asked God to prove himself to them and if God in his wisdom does that and any of them repents, to Him be Glory. But if God sees my prayer as foolish then Its foolish. I cannot be wiser than God in any way forever. so stop your diversionary game.

u say your god loves us who dont believe in him (even tho he's set up an imaginary fire torture chamber for us), n he dont want us to end up in hell but make it to heaven to come kiss his butt for eternity. if this your god truly loves us, as u claim, he would answer your prayer sharp-sharp, for that would be automatic conversion for us all n an escape from the imaginary hell. u can see now, that its obvious. . .

YOUR GOD DOES NOT REIGN SUPREME AND CANNOT PROOVE TO NO-ONE THAT HE IS GOD , UNLESS HUMANS HELP HIM TO DO IT (EVEN HUMANS GOT MORE POWER THAN YOUR GOD) or

YOUR GOD IS NOT A LOVING GOD AND DOES NOT WANT PEOPLE TO BE SAVED BUT PREFER THEM TO BURN IN HELL (THAT'S WHY HE CANT ANSWER THIS UR SIMPLE REQUEST AFTER HE DECEIVED YOU THAT U CAN MAKE MOUNTAINS MOVE) or

YOUR GOD DOES NOT ANSWER THE PRAYERS OF HIS FAITHFULS (CHRISTIANS) LIKE YOU, OR HE DOESN'T JUST ANSWER PRAYERS AT ALL (AS YOU PEOPLE CLAIM HE DOES)COS HE'S JUST TOO BUSY OR JUST TOO LAZY TO (OR FOR THE OBVIOUS REASON) or

YOU YOURSELF ARE AS MUCH AS A SINNER AS WE THE UNBELIEVERS THAT'S WHY YOUR GOD REFUSED TO HEED TO YOUR REQUEST (SO YOU'RE GOING TO BE BURNING IN HELL WITH US TOO AFTERALL) or

YOUR GOD IS POWERLESS AND INCAPACITATED (THAT'S WHY HE COULDN'T WRITE HIS OWN WORD/BOOK/BIBLE HIMSELF)

or the VERY OBVIOUS

[size=18pt]YOUR GOD DOES NOT EXIST[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mantraa: 9:08pm On May 14, 2010
@ poster

It seems you have no idea how ridiculous your challenge is to a non believer in your god.

How would you feel about saying any of the following; KRISHNA IF YOU EXIST AS THE HINDUS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW.

Or ZEUS IF YOU EXIST AS THE ANCIENT GREEKS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW.

OR ODUDUWA IF YOU EXIST AS THE YUROBA WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW.

Or JOHN FRUM IF YOU EXIST AS THE CARGO CULTS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.

I hope this helps you to understand. Gods are not real and can not harm you or anyone else.

Respects
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2010
toba:

Hmmmm. don't be in a hurry, it might happen tonight. For quick response, add dry fast to it for 3 days and nights. After the 3rd day eat only beans. then tell me the result. goooooooooooosh.

im out

this is strange.
why only beans and which kind of beans. beans and garri or ewa goin  grin

anyway guys, please keep us updated. if you go blind, we would get you a braille keyboard

Whatever way I can prove that there is God I must do it.

you might want to consult sango, i heard he is an expert at proving his existence with thunder and lightening.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 9:35pm On May 14, 2010
@ mantraa's post^^^exactly

funny thing is that he himself termed it a "challenge" only to start backing out on the realization of how non-existent incapacitated his god is

mr. man who serves the so-called almighty god, dont back off on your challenge o, u dont want us to think u n your non-existent god are cowards o

still waiting to go blind, if not, as we all know . . .

YOUR MAN(JEWISH)-MADE GOD DOES NOT EXIST like the other aforementioned man-made gods
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2010
guys lighten up a little

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Krayola(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2010
grin grin Jesu dey do ojoro shocked
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2010
Krayola:

grin grin Jesu dey do ojoro shocked

what can i say, he is a miracle working God grin
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Krayola(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2010
grin Miraculous ojoro. If ref calls foul would that make him hellbound?
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2010
^^^

lmao take am easy o.  you don't want the prayer warriors to come after you
they shall bind and unbind  grin

enyeama better watch out
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 10:12pm On May 14, 2010
wetin man go do. . .nor be me send em msg to go worship an imaginary jewish entity

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Zodiac61(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2010
In Mark 11:24, Jesus said 'Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.'
I, therefore, ask in Jesus' name 'If you exist God, make me blind from now forever.'
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Krayola(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2010
I can't see. cry
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Tudor6(f): 1:19pm On May 15, 2010
Lol bawomolo n mudley where do u guys get doz funny pics? I need them abeg
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Im still waiting to loose my sight oo. . . . .is your god sleeping? . you Christians are confused set of people and that's why you don't give way for the truth .

now , you see your GOD can do more than a death ant to any persom who doesn't believe in him. he sucks big time. grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Zodiac61(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2010
I am still waiting to be blinded by god. How long before my prayers are answered?
How long before the poster accepts there is no god?
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mazaje(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2010
Zodiac61:

I am still waiting to be blinded by god. How long before my prayers are answered?
How long before the poster accepts there is no god?

Gods exists only in people's imaginations and nowhere else. , . .
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2010
God's time is the best. don't rush him.

Tudór:

Lol bawomolo n mudley where do u guys get doz funny pics? I need them abeg

lol they are from a few blogs i frequent. i would get links in a minute.

[url]http://photobucket.com/images/funny%20jesus/[/url]
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by thehomer: 12:21am On May 16, 2010
Aaah oh God I'm blind I'm bliiiinnnd and I didn't even post the threat.

grin grin

Oh sorry I just had my blindfold on.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 12:31am On May 16, 2010
What does Jesus have in common with Zombie, Frankenstein and Dracula?

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Kay17: 1:25am On May 16, 2010
What sharp similarities! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was the Love between King David and Jonathan Homosexual? / Is It Right For A Church To Excommunicate An Erring Member? / Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.