Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue (1639 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Difference Between Muslims, Christians And Satanists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by plaetton: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
http://www.rt.com/usa/310781-satanic-temple-detroit-unveiled/

I always wonder what the religious beliefs of others takes away from a Christian's promised salvation .

For example, how does a Satanist, or a statue of satan negatively affect the faith or the expected salvation of a Christian ?

If your worldview cannot compete with other worldviews, does that not say something about the strength/weakness and validity of your worldview ?

4 Likes

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by nathpope(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
lol..
Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by herald9: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Your god says Satan is the ruler of the world. I thought the words of your god were final and doesn't need questioning? Why are you fighting against the statue of your ruler then ? Isn't that an act of disobedience to your god and also unpatriotism in your part? grin

The bible admonished us to obey our rulers and this very ruler was appointed by god. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by hahn(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
plaetton:
http://www.rt.com/usa/310781-satanic-temple-detroit-unveiled/

I always wonder what the religious beliefs of others takes away from a Christian's promised salvation .

For example, how does a Satanist, or a statue of satan negatively affect the faith or the expected salvation of a Christian ?

If your worldview cannot compete with other worldviews, does that not say something about the strength/weakness and validity of your worldview ?

Pics?
Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by plaetton: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
hahn:

Pics?

Done
Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by hahn(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
plaetton:

Done

Nice statue. I'd like to get something like that and keep it in my sitting room.

Then invite every born again christian I know for lunch grin

7 Likes

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by plaetton: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
hahn:

Nice statue. I'd like to get something like that and keep it in my sitting room.

Then invite every born again christian I know for lunch grin

Lol.

They would suffer epileptic seizures and convulsions.

I swear, every religious nut in Nigeria would converge on your compound, because, you would have given them a sort of gift, a fresh new reason for their existence, a fresh new reason to absolve invisible skydaddy of all failures in this failed state, fresh new reason for evangelical fraudsters to get even richer by stoking and raising the fear volume.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by Anas09: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Plaeton the Atheist is actually a satanist. Why am I supprised. You will get what's coming to you plaeton.

1 Like

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by reallest(f): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Anas09:
Plaeton the Atheist is actually a satanist. Why am I supprised. You will get what's coming to you plaeton.
What's coming to him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by johnydon22(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Why this people just won't let their super omni powerful Gods (Yahweh and satan) fight their own wars for themselves.

Why do these powerful beings need humans to fight for their right for them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by plaetton: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Anas09:

Wow!

Is that what your fishbrain was able to deduce from the posts?

You're getting brighter by the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by plaetton: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Why this people just won't let their super omni powerful Gods (Yahweh and satan) fight their own wars for themselves.

It's really funny, and sadly tragic seeing thinking humans waring over imaginary monsters.

It's like watching watching little kids play fighting. One claims to be Batman and the other claims to superman.
It is tragic to see adults take it live to Batgod vs Supergod.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2015
lolz!
typical of jeeeeeeeez-us worshipers, always cognitively disordered.
they want their church branches all over muslim communities, but try bring a mosque near them? they close shops and start protesting
they go door to door telling people about jeeeeeeez-us, but never want to hear people tell them about krishna, mohamed, etc.
they attack and destroy shrines of traditionalists, but they cry foul when islamists bomb their church..

bunch of confused confusers !

funny the jeeeeeeeeez-us they worship has the same finger sign with satan.

stup!d slaves..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by Pr0ton: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2015
johnydon22:

That is how worst schizophrenia and intensive delusion can get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by cold(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Haha...Christians will surely go mental at this. This is war! I can hear the war cries of god's foot soldiers as they get ready to go into battle with Lucifer's men. This will be interesting. Maybe the end of the world as we know it is truly here,who knows...'''shudders'''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by Eddlad: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2015
What they are doing is not biblical Jesus neither did it or empower anyone otherwise,so why you bring Christianinty into this.If you don't follow the words of the scriptures you aren't a Christian,last I checked,these. Individuals are confused unbelievers.
Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by urheme: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

I swear, every religious nut in Nigeria would converge on your compound, because, you would have given them a sort of gift, a fresh new reason for their existence, a fresh new reason to absolve invisible skydaddy of all failures in this failed state, fresh new reason for evangelical fraudsters to get even richer by stoking and raising the fear volume.

grin grin grin grin

Business as usual.
Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by urheme: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Anas09:

You are going to slaughter and use him for communion...

Just joking!!!!!!
grin
Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2015
That Goat of Mendes is totally ..................... harmless!

If the Yahwists have the right to worship & promote their sky daddy; then the Satanists too should have the same freedom of right to promote theirs.

Only the "Usual Hypocrites" will get apprehensive over such a beautifully crafted piece of art. grin
Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Brain washed fellows.... There is pic of jesu everywhere no one is protesting..... The world has awaken. No more sleeping on the bicycle

Hail enki
Hail the gods of Nibiru
Hail my gd gusion
Re: Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue by onetrack(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

Exactly, because as long as there is a single 'illuminati', homosexual, freemason, or satanist in Nigeria, this would be used to show that Nigeria is simply suffering the wrath of god because this person. And what is so great about such a claim is that it is not testable or falsifiable! In fact you don't even need to identify a single one of these people because you can just claim that they are there but just hidden. Is there any more perfect scam than organized theistic religions?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

....! / Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... / How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.