Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina (36926 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / President Buhari's Comments,a Crooked Media And Intellectual Laziness. / Who Will Deliver Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness....femi Adesina Fires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Doyin2:

Good question.

The president was responding to a security question posed by the respected bishop.

Do I agree with him?

A very tough one .But do I have any security report to disagree with the president?

NO!

And should I insult the president and accuse him of incompetence because of that?

HOW?

WHY?

You and I know how Buhari has been pushing desperately for the creation of cattle colonies and grazing routes for the herdsmen.

You don't need to have access to intelligence before admitting Buhari's failure concerning herdsmen killings. Neither do you need Security Intelligence before understanding that the President was wrong to have made such comments in London. By implication, he has admitted his failure in protecting Nigerians against external aggressors.

Or worst still, we can accuse him of complicity in the herdsmen killings across Nigeria.

Have you forgotten the "go and accommodate your fellow countrymen" statement he made to Benue leaders? He has been shooting himself in the foot back to back: They are foreigners. Cattle colony. Grazing routes. Do not retaliate herdsmen killings. Accommodate the killers. And a host of other blunders.

For him to have made that assertion in London is highly disgraceful!

It can be concluded that the President is not showing any sign of sincerity in tackling this issue of of herdsmen.

There is absolutely no meaning in coming up with different reasons and explanations without taking bold and appropriate steps to flush out these terrorists out of Nigeria. There is sympathy on the part of foreign herdsmen!

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Ephyraim1(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
givan:
shocked

Femi Adesina of The Sun newspaper saying things like this shocked I remember when Femi was a Editor-in-Chief for The Sun. His weekly column where more like a fairly tale of everything Nigeria was not. He's writings where magical. Spurring response from not just a wide range of readers but even top government officials.

His articles gave readers the hope that one day, we would wake up to see a new Nigeria even though we where living in times of great uncertainty about a positive future.

Even now, we remain in greater uncertainty as the government which he represents keep towing us deep into rough times we had once triumph over.

Femi has gone bad.

THIS IS WHEN LOYALTY IS TO BE PAID TO THE PAYMASTERS

Its appalling and heartbreaking that this one time honored and respected writers that awakens the hope of many has join the bandwagon to bring seismic sorrows to the people of Nigeria.

We shouldn't blame the he goats who wants to remain staunched to his boss and misquote what "patriotism" meant.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Jeswino:

The hypocrisy of this government and their supporters is really nauseating!
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2018
KingOfAmebo:
I have never heard of a serving minister in any part of the world that will keep insulting the people that voted him to power while the government he works for fail to call him to order, We need to remind him we pay him with our money, we dont work for him we employed him to work for us. His latest insult out of series of shameful words that come out of his unguarded lips is when he called his fellow Nigerians Intellectual Lazy amongs other insults:

http://www.theguildng.com/who-will-save-some-nigerians-from-intellectual-laziness/

Is there any reason why this shameless man shouldn't be stonned in public to remind him that he is no better than we the "intellectualy lazy" people that employed him?

This government should stop pushing us to the wall and stop taking our silence for weakness... they should be reminded that we the people can make this government totally ungovernable and shut it down if we take to the streets to vent our anger.
but be honest to yourself, look at the second comment on this
post from a sagamaje , lookbatbthe number of likes it gathered, doesn't it smirk of intellectual laziness?
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by kitaatita: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
Oxalic:

Please, let me ask you a question. Do you ACTUALLY agree with the President's assertion in London?
Check the group, MUJAO. Check it's link with one of the Boko Haram factions. Check their collaboration and involvement in the kidnap and killing of expatriates in Kaduna during Jonathan administration. Yes I believe the President.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by CoolAmbience(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:
Femi Adesina father messed up by not using condom. This man is too foolish

There is nothing foolish about his remark.

If not for intellectual bankruptcy, I do not see how offering an explanation as to why insecurity has become exacerbated in the West African subregion equates to surrendering responsibility.

As young people, we must desist from playing politics the exact same way the old generation that we are now trying to oust played. There is actually nothing to politicise about the President's remark, absolutely nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Minjim: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2018
KingOfAmebo:
I have never heard of a serving minister in any part of the world that will keep insulting the people that voted him to power while the government he works for fail to call him to order, We need to remind him we pay him with our money, we dont work for him we employed him to work for us. His latest insult out of series of shameful words that come out of his unguarded lips is when he called his fellow Nigerians Intellectual Lazy amongs other insults:

http://www.theguildng.com/who-will-save-some-nigerians-from-intellectual-laziness/

Is there any reason why this shameless man shouldn't be stonned in public to remind him that he is no better than we the "intellectualy lazy" people that employed him?

This government should stop pushing us to the wall and stop taking our silence for weakness... they should be reminded that we the people can make this government totally ungovernable and shut it down if we take to the streets to vent our anger.
Haba!

Femi Adesina said "some Nigerians". If you have chosen to be among the intellectually lazy Nigerians -doxiology!

As for me, I approach every issue with an open mind, from the above, I observed some Nigerians have allowed sentiments, ethnicity, religion and their unflinching resentment for Buhari to decloud their logical reasoning.

The fight between herdsmen and farmers dated way back into our history as a nation.
In recent history that they've started carrying sophisticated guns, something must have ignited that practice among them.

If you don't have any narrative, why condemn one given my professionals?

I blame Buhari for not taking preventive and proactive method at curbing the menace, but to say the ousted of Mummar Ghadafi has nothing to do with the recent arms that herdsmen/Boko haram now carry is being intellectually lazy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Emusan(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2018
BabatCargo:
You can talk anyhow ba because you are getting free money every month, money that is from the collective citizen of this country you tagged lazy... Sense fall on you Adesina

Shipping of goods from USA now $4.5/kg

So it's now USA not China again....scammer

God will judge you lazy people who always find joy in eating someone's sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by awa(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
what a shame on you Adeshina
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by arewaboy01(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
YEAH SOME OF US SUFFER FROM FROM INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS..if all u so called critics here on NL don't suffer from intellectual laziness u will atleast understand that adesina aimed dig at some leaders in d nas, some pdp party leaders and gov fayose playing politics on every issue..Adesina said 'some nigerians' nt nigerians suffer from intellectual laziness.KUN GANE?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2018
... Just another useful idiot smiley
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by arewaboy01(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
CoolAmbience:

There is nothing foolish about his remark.

If not for intellectual bankruptcy, I do not see how offering an explanation as to why insecurity has become exacerbated in the West African subregion equates to surrendering responsibility.

As young people, we must desist from playing politics the exact same way the old generation that we are now trying to oust played. There is actually nothing to politicise about the President's remark, absolutely nothing.

skul em...
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:

Finally confirmed that you are a retarded f......l. You see your life, you ask me to attack the message which I did. Then the next you could is trash. I wonder why fools are allowed in here

Too many fools and mofos they are. Ignore the imbeciles...

Buhary, your time is UP!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Sagamaje(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Firefire:

Too many fools and mofos they are. Ignore the imbeciles...

Buhary, your time is UP!

Thanks bro grin. I will try to ignore imbeciles now grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by HomeOfMe(f): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:

Lol...

What we have in Nigeria is child's play. Go to Mali, Chad and u will know that we are lucky and have been trying
Realy?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Lomprico2: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
maasoap:

Better than what we were used to hearing under Jona with his attack dogs. Many of you are indeed "Intellectually lazy".

Zombie!! They have given u empty skulls new slogan.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Thewesterner(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Not a fan of Buhari... But if truly that's the transcript of what he said, posterity will judge those that twisted the statement

On a second thought

This could be Karma hitting back
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
kitaatita:

Check the group, MUJAO. Check it's link with one of the Boko Haram factions. Check their collaboration and involvement in the kidnap and killing of expatriates in Kaduna during Jonathan administration. Yes I believe the President.

Welcome.

My problem with Buhari is his double standard concerning herdsmen.

Please, briefly go through my comments on this post. Understand the angle I'm coming from.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:

Lol...

What we have in Nigeria is child's play. Go to Mali, Chad and u will know that we are lucky and have been trying

Look at this kind of comment! Why are some people like this? So, we are fortunate here in Nigeria? Na waoh.

The question was in direct reference to herdsmen killings in Central Nigeria!

And Buhari was off point in trying to answer that question.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by progress69: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oxalic:

Look at this kind of comment! Why are some people like this? So, we are fortunate here in Nigeria? Na waoh.

The question was in direct reference to herdsmen killings in Central Nigeria!

And Buhari was off point in trying to answer that question.

Yes we are....
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Minjim:

Haba!

Femi Adesina said "some Nigerians". If you have chosen to be among the intellectually lazy Nigerians -doxiology!

As for me, I approach every issue with an open mind, from the above, I observed some Nigerians have allowed sentiments, ethnicity, religion and their unflinching resentment for Buhari to decloud their logical reasoning.

The fight between herdsmen and farmers dated way back into our history as a nation.
In recent history that they've started carrying sophisticated guns, something must have ignited that practice among them.

If you don't have any narrative, why condemn one given my professionals?

I blame Buhari for not taking preventive and proactive method at curbing the menace, but to say the ousted of Mummar Ghadafi has nothing to do with the recent arms that herdsmen now carry is being intellectually lazy.

This is exactly the problem with Nigeria, your argument now is that because he said " some Nigerians "... as long as it doesn't concern you there's no need for the federal shameless government which he represents to call him to order...then again since its "some Nigerians" that are murdered in cold blood up north it doesn't concern you. Just know something today that one day you will be part of that "some Nigerians" you failed to speak for and fight for.

Secondly, calling a grown up that speaks like a fool to order has nothing to do with sentiments, ethnicity, or religion... It is just common sense. A public figure and a mouth piece of a government should be checked for mental stability before allowed to speak in public.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:
Femi Adesina father messed up by not using condom. This man is too foolish

He is the exact definition of intellectual laziness and foolishness
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by wakeupafricanyo: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by RillJ(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Exactly how these two-faced, shallow-brained misconceiving nitwits in power see Nigerians; too lazy to see and deal with their foolery.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by callthefred: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
maasoap:

Because we could see more clearly and think better. Besides, if it is your job, you've got to do it or resign if you see as a failure on the part of your employer.

To be very honest this is Nigeria where every normal thing is abnormal. That we could see more clearly and think better itself is wrong. Because all those I mentioned earlier have proven otherwise. Abati today and Okupe are filled with regrets, same for Adeniyi.

Have you ever heard Abba Kyari the President's chief of staff as much uttered a word or granted an interview in 3 years?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
silastemplar:
but be honest to yourself, look at the second comment on this
post from a sagamaje , lookbatbthe number of likes it gathered, doesn't it smirk of intellectual laziness?

Have you forgotten that even fools can be united in their foolery?...wake up bro and dont be fooled by the likes gathered, prior 2015 Buhari gathered the most likes on Nairaland and ended up dragging us into recession and now uncertainty. Don't be fooled by the likes.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
I wonder how on earth Femi Adesina and other aids of the President hope to convince people to vote Buhari in next year's election.

They are always insulting Nigerians for criticizing Buhari.

Incidentally, the so-called "some Nigerians" were behind Buhari's victory in 2015. But now, they are being described as "lazy" just because they refused to shake hands with Buhari's failure and mediocre government.

What a people!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by themanderon: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
givan:
shocked

Femi Adesina of The Sun newspaper saying things like this shocked I remember when Femi was a Editor-in-Chief for The Sun. His weekly column where more like a fairly tale of everything Nigeria was not. He's writings where magical. Spurring response from not just a wide range of readers but even top government officials.

His articles gave readers the hope that one day, we would wake up to see a new Nigeria even though we where living in times of great uncertainty about a positive future.

Even now, we remain in greater uncertainty as the government which he represents keep towing us deep into rough times we had once triumph over.

Femi has gone bad.

Don't blame him, the demons at the rock have taken possession of his soul. He is now a soulless programmed robot that must do his masters bidding . grin
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by callthefred: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Idiots in power.. No sensibility at all just like Mike Oliver
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by callthefred: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
When boko haram were running riot Buhari and his APC bastards blamed Jonathan for being incapable that was why boko boys were able to import arms into the country. Now the blame is on Gadaffi knowing well the dead can't defend themselves. Very soon we shall be free from all these nutjobs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal / ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos / Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.