Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina (36924 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / President Buhari's Comments,a Crooked Media And Intellectual Laziness. / Who Will Deliver Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness....femi Adesina Fires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Awoleesu(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:
Femi Adesina father messed up by not using condom. This man is too foolish
Gaskiya!
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by myrates: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
This Femi Adesina is a fool. So he actually meant any one who doesn't support Buhari is not sensible. That Buhari is incompetent and runs an incompetent government are facts.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by guesswhoo: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
kitaatita:

Check the group, MUJAO. Check it's link with one of the Boko Haram factions. Check their collaboration and involvement in the kidnap and killing of expatriates in Kaduna during Jonathan administration. Yes I believe the President.
Below, is the supposed statements made by Mr. Buhari in London.
"The problem is even older than us. It has always been there, but now made worse by the influx of armed gunmen from the Sahel region into different parts of the West African sub-region. These gunmen were trained and armed by Muammar Gadaffi of Libya. When he was killed, the gunmen escaped with their arms. We encountered some of them fighting with Boko Haram. Herdsmen that we used to know carried only sticks and maybe a cutlass to clear the way, but these ones now carry sophisticated weapons. The problem is not religious, but sociological and economic. But we are working on solutions."
I agree this Fulani killings is not a recent or new thing and that arms proliferation from North Africa may have played a role in the rise of Boko Haram insurgency. But if we want to be honest with ourselves, this recent killings is purely a Fulani thing and has nothing to do with external influence.
In context, Buhari wasn't blaming Gadaffi for killings by herdsmen, but his statement doesn't just add up to previous ones.
He once said these killers are foreigners, yet he has done everything to frustrate every measure put in place by the affected state governments to identify and isolate these Criminal Minds from the genuine herdsmen.
The Police boss would later blame the attacks on anti open grazing laws (...and I wonder if this law proceeds the attacks in the first place).
They would have us believe it's herdsmen-farmers clash, but we all know these herdsmen attack unprovoked.
The President would have us believe that these killers are foreigners (he once said that) but some of us know that majority of these herdsmen are criminal elements that engage in wanton killings, kidnapping and robbery as past times.
Kidnapping and robbery by herdsmen may be due to economic situations, but these coordinated killings going on across the country by these Fulani elements has religious undertones. Plus this people believe in political occupation in this age and time.
So if Buhari likes, he can continue to blame everyone else for the genocide, but the killers themselves.
Not all Nigerians are intellectually lazy and it's a matter of time before he knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by maasoap(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oxalic:

maasoap. I appreciate your time.

See, it is totally wrong for Buhari to have made such comments on herdsmen killings across Nigeria. It is totally unacceptable!

The primary duty of the President as the C-in-C is to protect the territorial integrity of the country.

If the herdsmen are foreigners, then one would expect the President to carry out his Constitutionally assigned responsibilities through the Nigeria Military.

Don't you agree with me?

I do agree with you. Whatever it takes to stop the killings because, it is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by donb06: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
So a president now relate issues in parables that someone has to explain or interpret... grin grin ..soon buhari go soon dey speak in tongues then adesina be ready to interpret
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
guesswhoo:

Below, is the supposed statements made by Mr. Buhari in London.

I agree this Fulani killings is not a recent or new thing and that arms proliferation from North Africa may have played a role in the rise of Boko Haram insurgency. But if we want to be honest with ourselves, this recent killings is purely a Fulani thing and has nothing to do with external influence.
In context, Buhari wasn't blaming Gadaffi for killings by herdsmen, but his statement doesn't just add up to previous ones.
He once said these killers are foreigners, yet he has done everything to frustrate every measure put in place by the affected state governments to identify and isolate these Criminal Minds from the genuine herdsmen.
The Police boss would later blame the attacks on anti open grazing laws (...and I wonder if this law proceeds the attacks in the first place).
They would have us believe it's herdsmen-farmers clash, but we all know these herdsmen attack unprovoked.
The President would have us believe that these killers are foreigners (he once said that) but some of us know that majority of these herdsmen are criminal elements that engage in wanton killings, kidnapping and robbery as past times.
Kidnapping and robbery by herdsmen may be due to economic situations, but these coordinated killings going on across the country by these Fulani elements has religious undertones. Plus this people believe in political occupation in this age and time.
So if Buhari likes, he can continue to blame everyone else for the genocide, but the killers themselves.
Not all Nigerians are intellectually lazy and it's a matter of time before he knows that.

1. No attack can occur unprovoked. We just need to address the primary cause of attacks and retaliatory attacks.
2. Not majority but some are criminal elements.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
"The President then talked about the herdsmen we used to know, who carried just sticks, and at worst a cutlass, saying those armed with sophisticated weapons were unknown to this clime. Is that not true?

If herdsmen have suddenly turned murderous in a country, it calls for all sorts of interrogation, including intellectual, as to what may have gone wrong. The causes could be multifarious. And solutions must be jointly proffered."

Now I have some questions for this stupid Adeshina;
1.Why is his foolish boss reluctant in declaring the now arms-wielding fulani herdsmen terrorists but rather with "swiftest" alacrity called IPOB terrorists?
2.Since these marauding cum killers fulanis are Lybian trained fugitives why is the super-clueless president yet to declare a national emergency on security?
Why can't the INCOMPETENT president give his service chiefs stern warning or marching orders in background of the endless killings?
Or these aliens can violate Nigeria's sovereignty while our government continue to look clueless & helpless

Exactly!

These are the same questions I keep asking the foolish supporters of this wicked government. Yet, no answers.

But not everyone is daft! Some of us are smart enough to see through the stinking hypocrisy and dirty politics of this administration.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by maasoap(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lomprico2:

Zombie!! They have given u empty skulls new slogan.

Lol. You guys are damn Intellectually lazy as$.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
maasoap:

I do agree with you. Whatever it takes to stop the killings because, it is just too much.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by maasoap(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oxalic:

Exactly!

These are the same questions I keep asking the foolish supporters of this wicked government. Yet, no answers.

But not everyone is daft! Some of us are smart enough to see through the stinking hypocrisy and dirty politics of this administration.

My friend, how can a group of wailing wailers who are Intellectually deficient claim to be smart?
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Silvermoney: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by jeronimo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:

Did u read the article at all....u are one of the people he is referring to cos if u did. .u want be asking this **** questions

Reread it again, this time do it slowly and aloud. Maybe this time you will understand what you read and what I wrote. But just in case you don't, sorry I can't help you
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by raphisosky2020: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ignorance is a disease,wailers how market.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Zeromoney(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
So El-Rufai has been paying Libyans to keep Kaduna safe. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Elliot2(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
i cannot fathom how a paid worker of the state has the right to use derogating words on fellow citizens. if he cannot individually name those people his messages are directed to,then he shouldn't speak combining the word "Nigerian" in the grouping. Nigeria does not belong to only the supporters of the present government.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
maasoap:

My friend, how can a group of wailing wailers who are Intellectually deficient claim to be smart?

Point of correction: Not everyone belongs to a political party.

I am not a card carrying member of any political party. I have never been.

And I'm not a wailer. I voted for this government in 2015, therefore, I have the right to criticize mediocre leadership.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Obec70(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
As sensible as you are let me ask the following questions :do we share same border with Libya? We are to live in peace with foriegn killer herdsmen as niegbours "Buhari"!? they are no longer Senegalese or malians "Lia Mohammed "? Are You sensible? Is not an insult for you to use that word sensible? Had to believe you are a penticostal! one thing you should know is that a day of reckoning is coming, today is not forever!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Obec70(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
As sensible as you are let me ask the following questions :do we share same border with Libya? We are to live in peace with foriegn killer herdsmen as niegbours "Buhari"!? they are no longer Senegalese or malians "Lia Mohammed "? Are You sensible? Is not an insult for you to use that word sensible? Hard to believe you are a penticostal! one thing you should know is that a day of reckoning is coming, today is not forever!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Ndolarr: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
It is amazing that Femi, a Pastor in Foursquare Church, will use unedifying, motor park language to describe those who hold different opinions about government! I would have expected him to clarify what Mr President said and why the deadly Fulani herdsmen have not been declared a terrorist group. Femi should remember that all those who castigated Nigerians in the past because they were in government are today seeking relevance from the same Nigerians! Watch it, man!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by AdeniyiA(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
See the real intellectual laziness ...

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by jojothaiv(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Right on front page, you will still find people hailing Femi Adesina..

Walks away..
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by janey1984: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
This man is a scum. I blame his father though

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Oxalic(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ndolarr:
It is amazing that Femi, a Pastor in Foursquare Church, will use unedifying, motor park language to describe those who hold different opinions about government! I would have expected him to clarify what Mr President said and why the deadly Fulani herdsmen have not been declared a terrorist group. Femi should remember that all those who castigated Nigerians in the past because they were in government are today seeking relevance from the same Nigerians! Watch it, man!

There is evil in Aso Rock. Can't believe this man is a pastor. Same thing with Osinbajo. They have undergone spiritual 'reformation' in Aso Rock.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Onlyonebuhari: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
That's the result of being graduates but blatant illiterates. Tell me what's they can innovate with their certificates?
Only waiting for free money and collar jobs!
Under this administration a great success in the agriculture industry has been achieved, gone are the days when you are ashamed to say you parents are farmers.
But now farmers are kings
Gone are the era of toothpick importation....
#ONLYONEBUHARI
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by felaismyhero(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
one of the hardest jobs in nigeria today is being special adviser on media or being the minister of information,when everyone is sure a cow has four legs,they would argue to death dat it has three(i dont know if its pretense sha).i wont be shocked if some deny the fathers sef,thats how stupid they can be!
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by felaismyhero(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Onlyonebuhari:
That's the result of being graduates but blatant illiterates. Tell me what's they can innovate with their certificates?
Only waiting for free money and collar jobs!
Under this administration a great success in the agriculture industry has been achieved, gone are the days when you are ashamed to say you parents are farmers.
But now farmers are kings
Gone are the era of toothpick importation....
#ONLYONEBUHARI
why are you so foolish?,hmm,i accuse you of not wanting the development and well being of dis nation.only a person deviod of sense would see mediocrity and hail it.why?!!!
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Kdon2: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
cry
nazzyon:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1798263330468801&id=1452287068399764

why is this bastard still talking now?? Violent herdsmen is not all over Africa, so how is gadafi responsible for herdsmen crisis I Nigeria.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by pressplay411(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
After all this verbal counter-attack in this literary warfare, DO YOU HAVE YOUR PVC? THAT IS THE QUESTION.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Tijay90(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's intellectually lazy to blame a dead man for your incompetence.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by taha90: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Let them do what they paid to do on social media always opposing PMB in every way[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by ayoplenty: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=rusher14 post=66698763]"Had it not been for the fall-out of the mess in Libya and the brutal way in which Muammar Ghadaffi, the Libyan leader, was murdered in cold blood one year ago, his Taureg friends and allies in north Africa would not have been inspired and driven to take over northern Mali and create a Taliban-style Islamic fundamentalist state there and northern Nigeria would not have been flooded with jihadist foot-soldiers and all manner of sophisticated arms and bombing devices for usage by Boko Haram"

Femi Fani-Kayode 2012.

Thank you for this researched piece.... I think the mischief in the country borne out of religion, politics and ethnicity is the bane against our development. God help your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by DSTRATEGIC: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2018
Femi Adeshina got it all wrong.Gadaffi had an organised armed forces fighting to defend the regime. the rebels and pockets of resistance fighting to oust gaddafi were armed by the western power and hence the reason for proliferation of weapons after the regime was defeated. Maybe Adeshina and his boss should research more to avoid intellectual laziness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.