Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? (2732 Views)

What Parts Are You Looking For? / Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance / 7 Car Parts And Accessories That Usually Get Stolen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2018
As in the title grin

Pick up location will be in Ibadan.

Edit: Not just one time parts, think more what can be a good continuous sales item for my shop.
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by LeJeun3: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2018

FTC.... needed to catch space cos my list will get long!

1. Oil fluid extractor...
2. Floor Jack (Mine got stolen)

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by timifakay(m): 12:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Floor jacks
Jack stands
Pressure washer.
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 14, 2018
LeJeun3:

FTC.... needed to catch space cos my list will get long!

1. Oil fluid extractor...

Would you know that this was part of what was stolen at the ports? angry

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by AutoElectNG: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Bosch DistancePlus Oil Filter and Mobil1 Extended Performance Oil Filter

In vehicle camera systems https://www.nairaland.com/3979868/creating-perfect-car-audio-sound/2#60692495

Carista OBD II adapters

Hydraulic lift kits
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by LeJeun3: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Would you know that this was part of what was stolen at the ports? angry

Jesus.... Mogbe!!

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by whatofyou: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
I will need 2 pieces of BF Goodrich km2(mud terrain) 31by 10.5 by rim15 tyres. You should stock your place with these sizes and brands of tyres.

1 Like

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
how much can i get the brake light for an fx45
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by nurey(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
I need a female Caucasian accessory for free green card grin

3 Likes

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
nurey:
I need a female Caucasian accessory for free green card grin

I actually have a dating website grin
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
wane01:
how much can i get the brake light for an fx45

What year?
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by nurey(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I actually have a dating website grin

this setup takes time
find the lady
woe the lady
gain her trust
you are in busineSs

but with the accessory, it's a guaranteed thing. I don't mind if the product is old and frail grin

2 Likes

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

What year?
2010 infiniti ... just one piece its only the plastic cover that was broken ...
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
wane01:

2010 infiniti ... just one piece its only the plastic cover that was broken ...

No listing for FX45 for MY10, they have gone on to FX50 by then.

This from me will be over N100,000 but you can definitely get it cheaper, much cheaper. You can search online and have it shipped to you via any of the Nairaland shippers.
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Jazzlite: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

This from me will be over N100,000 but you can definitely get it cheaper, much cheaper.

W210 E320 2001

Parts needed:
Engine and transmission. Complete!!
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
whatofyou:
I will need 2 pieces of BF Goodrich km2(mud terrain) 31by 10.5 by rim15 tyres. You should stock your place with these sizes and brands of tyres.

Good idea, thanks.
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
AutoElectNG:
Bosch DistancePlus Oil Filter and Mobil1 Extended Performance Oil Filter

In vehicle camera systems https://www.nairaland.com/3979868/creating-perfect-car-audio-sound/2#60692495

Carista OBD II adapters

Hydraulic lift kits

I plan to carry MANN filters, they are very good and is what I use. I am also an AMSOIL dealer here and will carry stock in Nigeria for very limited discerning motorists that require the best fluids.

OBD Readers are in stock and will be in Ibadan by mid next month.

Hydraulic lift kits will come later. They will be manufactured for specific vehicle applications. But they will be available.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

This from me will be over N100,000 but you can definitely get it cheaper, much cheaper. You can search online and have it shipped to you via any of the Nairaland shippers.

I don't get your first line ...
100k is cheap I went to a registered infiniti dealer at ikoyi and he said its about 220k+ and also he cant sell only one piece he would have to make orders for both ..
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
wane01:

I don't get your first line ...
100k is cheap I went to a registered infiniti dealer at ikoyi and he said its about 220k+ and also he cant sell only one piece he would have to make orders for both ..

There's no 2010 Infiniti FX45 only FX50

I can get you one piece but two piece will be better so they can match due to exposure to elements. You can keep the old one as a spare or resell in Nigeria.

Also, it's for the Outer Light Assembly ONLY.

Thanks.

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I can get you one piece but two piece will be better so they can match due to exposure to elements. You can keep the old one as a spare or resell in Nigeria.

Thanks.
yea it was broken by danfo o ...
the guy wanted to quickly jump into my back only for him to use his bonnet to scratch me from the side and break my brakelight

1 Like

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.
am also having issues with the TPMS each time I pump the tires I also get a high pressure, check tires warning and it affects the brake once I step on the brake I only hear a whistle and beeping noise ... I took it to my office mechanic and after scanning they said the sensor is a bit too sensitive as tire pressure it what is specified .. They advised I change it buh said they can do something to it and I managed it since then only for me to take the car out today with some friends and while coming back I had a little race with a friend who owns a BMW m3 .. I just discovered that after I stepped on the brake hard, the brake was no longer functional with no warning or beep as before .. I had to resort to using the handbrake till I got back home
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
wane01:

yea it was broken by danfo o ...
the guy wanted to quickly jump into my back only for him to use his bonnet to scratch me from the side and break my brakelight

Sometimes other motorists in Nigeria don't realize with the expense of others vehicles that they are justling with.

That's how my Micra driver was dragging with a newer Jaguar. I pitied him.
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
wane01:

am also having issues with the TPMS each time I pump the tires I also get a high pressure, check tires warning and it affects the brake once I step on the brake I only hear a whistle and beeping noise ... I took it to my office mechanic and after scanning they said the sensor is a bit too sensitive as tire pressure it what is specified .. They advised I change it buh said they can do something to it and I managed it since then only for me to take the car out today with some friends and while coming back I had a little race with a friend who owns a BMW m3 .. I just discovered that after I stepped on the brake hard, the brake was no longer functional with no warning or beep as before .. I had to resort to using the handbrake till I got back home

If you're in Lagos then Gazzuzz should be able to sort you out. These types of issues are best dealt with in person. There's also another Nissan mechanic on here.
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Sometimes other motorists in Nigeria don't realize with the expense of others vehicles that they are justling with.

That's how my Micra driver was dragging with a newer Jaguar. I pitied him.
I just made sure he fixed the lower bumper and also a the body that he messed up
your driver must have an inkling for trouble ..
how can someone with a Micra be dragging with a Jaguar ..
That's like a Toyota camry with a Royce
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

If you're in Lagos then Gazzuzz should be able to sort you out. These types of issues are best dealt with in person. There's also another Nissan mechanic on here.
owk ..
buh on Monday am gonna have them restore it back to default cuz I think they tampered with the TPMS warning setting ...
There should have been a warning on the dashboard or the infotainment screen as before ..
Remain small that overated m3 for put for me serious whahala

2 Likes

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Oga Gazzuzz abeg come o before evil doers spoil my ijapa
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

buh all in all can you gimme an estimate of how much that the TPMS sensor would cost as I was advised from the onset to change it buh I say make I manage
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
wane01:

buh all in all can you gimme an estimate of how much that the TPMS sensor would cost as I would advised from the onset to change it buh I say make I manage

The TPMS sensor mounted in the rims?

TPMS is approximately N50,000, I only sell factory items, not 3rd party.

You also haven't clearified the model name. There is no 2010 FX45, only FX50.

Thanks.
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.
checked the back .. its fx50 the same with the one in the image

1 Like

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by RZArecta2(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2018
I just heard about car chipping, I need anything that'll enhance speed for a Lagos to Ghana kinda trip plus with baaaad rims cool
Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2018
RZArecta2:
I just heard about car chipping, I need anything that'll enhance speed for a Lagos to Ghana kinda trip plus with baaaad rims cool

Most vehicles are tuned to be conservative in other to accommodate different drivers. Some drivers want agitated performance, some want fuel economy and some want leisurely driving.

So you can indeed tune for performance.

My concern about this is the bad quality level of fuel that is available in Nigeria. You can easily destroy an engine because you'll need to use a high octane fuel that is not available in Nigeria.

Personally, I would recommend to you to stick with your car as it is.

As for wheels/rims, even though I want to sell you something but I will ask that you just stick to your original factory wheels.

If you were on your trip and had a wheel that got damaged in Ghana then you will be stuck because you won't be able to get a replacement. If it were stock wheel then you can easily get a replacement.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Parts And Accessories Are You Yearning For? by wane01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.
Good evening Sir ..
Car has been worked upon .. two front sensors changed .. billed 120k .. They also said there was a blockage in the flow of brake fluid in the pipe .. and also a depleted brake disc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Save Pro : Does It Work Or Is It A Scam? / Questions On 2007 Honda Accord / Toyota Yaris Does Not Accelerate And Shakes On A/C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.