Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures (44052 Views)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Two Brothers Brutalized By Police While Arguing At A Hotel In Delta. Photos / Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by kense88: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Terrible country.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by graphicsgal3000(f): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oreofepeters:
just look at what you sit down type..

Sense?
pardon??
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Printerscanner: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
The OP did not tell us what happened. Policemen don't just go about keep killing people like Fulani herdsmen. So, what really happened? Was it accidental discharge by a drunken policeman or an argument lead to shooting?? It is senseless posting incomplete info.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Oreofepeters: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
pardon??
I mean I couldnt ascertain sense in that your comment. Wonder if a sane man could utter that "God even exist sef"
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by bibelo: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
R.I.P to the departed but abeg which one be Peace corps again?
we Sabi police,army,airforce, navy, civil defense, immigration,custom and ndlea.
Is peace corps replacing police or dupplicating the function of civil defense or are they the rebranded SURE-P TASKFORCE?
I no understand all this Ankara association taskforce
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by jerecrown(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Useless people wearing sad uniform.RIP
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Actuarydeji(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Whothecapfits:
One overzealous IPOB kiss the soil.

A warning to them who refused to heed.
Respect the deceased and stop talking through your anus
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by simplesearch: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
GOD!!!!

DO YOU EVEN EXIST SEF

JUST LOOK AT THIS!

The answer is obvious, He does exist. Our love for evil, violence and wicked acts made God regretted creating human being. Evil will someday be overcome with good but not until it has run its full course and all those who thrive, cherishes and embrace its pull will face eternal justice.
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Elliot2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
If the police and the military are so quick to protect themselves from harm,then how could they be called heroes who fought to protect the lives of the people! That is why it does not move me to respect dead soldiers and others because they don't merit it. i can't respect a soldier who dies trying to protect the interest of the rich only.
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by kingsleybrave(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
WAT THESE MALAM FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND WE IN THE SOUTH VALUE AND CHERISH IT.

THE MINUTE U TAKE A LIFE, WE IN THE SOUTH INTERPRET IT AS NO GOING BACK.

DEATH IS FOR ALL OF US AND SURELY WE WILL ALL DIE.

HENCE TRYING TO INTIMIDATE, SCARE PEOPLE OR PROVE A POINT WITH DEATH ONLY MAKES US MORE DETERMINED.

PEACE CORP IS HERE TO STAY.

E DONT MATTER HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE U MURDER, THEIR DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN AS IT WILL PROVIDE BASIS FOR THE EXPEDIENT EMERGENCE OF PEACE CORP.
FERRY TALE.
WAKE UP MAN FROM UR LONG SLUMBER. HIS DEATH CANT ADD AN ITCH TO SIGN IT IN . HE IS JUS UNFORTUNATE.

RIP TO THE DEATH

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Emekus92:

I Don tell am several times make he end this world.
That is my number one new year resolution
my father my father

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Those peace Corp guys that were tormenting us back in sec school with one frakpu Man like that that was forming base voice, later dealt with him and stole his phone at night while putting rub (abonki balm) in his eyes, if you give these guys little power they will start mis behaving.. Anyways rip to her, but please peace Corp should go, we already have too much corrupt security personnels, we don't need more
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Sluvist(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Police nayour friend
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by franudi: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Whothecapfits:
One overzealous IPOB kiss the soil.

A warning to them who refused to heed.
Who told you that the dead man is an Igbo? He is an afonja.
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by ayaomen(f): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
bibelo:
R.I.P to the departed but abeg which one be Peace corps again?
we Sabi police,army,airforce, navy, civil defense, immigration,custom and ndlea.
Is peace corps replacing police or dupplicating the function of civil defense or are they the rebranded SURE-P TASKFORCE?
I no understand all this Ankara association taskforce
my brother, as Mr President no sign peace corp to law, must they go about parading themselves as uniform men. I really dunno what to say, May he rest in peace.
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by kenchop: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
YOU CAN NEVER SEE ME DROP A TEAR FOR ANY POLICE OFFICER OR MILITARY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY WHO DIES VIOLENTLY. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF USELESS CRIMINALS . THEY WILL NEVER DIE WELL. STOP CRYING DEAR FRIEND , THE WORD OF GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED. '' LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD''. IT MAKE SEEM NOTING CAN HAPPEN TO THEM ,THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW, WORRY NOT, KARMA WILL CATCH UP WITH EVERYONE. THEY WILL DIE LIKE DOGS ON THE STREETS OR THEIR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER IT....
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by sainteminas(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Witnes: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Emekus92:

I Don tell am several times make he end this world.

That is my number one new year resolution
It b like say frustration 4lo wear agbada 4ur side. No go commit suicide my man, take am easy u hear.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is is true? where did this happen??
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
any pig who wears peace cops uniform shld b killed,it is illegal to impersonate, Dis is d same thing as impersonation,if we allow dem to wear d uniforms before u know it dey will start killing inocent civilians and start extorting them,may b d guy was an ipob,good move by bubu ,pls never sign this,dey have not been legalised yet them they follow police dey hold ground,KANU is dead,Igbos are pigs, bubu till 3014
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by NavalObi37: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
GOD!!!! undecided

DO YOU EVEN EXIST SEF undecided

JUST LOOK AT THIS!

GOD EVER LIVES AND EXIST.

Please no matter the situation of condition you find yourself, DON'T EVER REPEAT THIS QUESTION
GOS IS ALIVE
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by NavalObi37: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
GOD!!!! undecided

DO YOU EVEN EXIST SEF undecided

JUST LOOK AT THIS!

GOD EVER LIVES AND EXIST.

Please no matter the situation of condition you find yourself, DON'T EVER REPEAT THIS QUESTION
GOD IS ALIVE
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by jaystix(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Nigerian Police o.... una no go succeed in killing innocent lives, why is Nigerian police different frm other countries?...we have the worst police in the world,cursing problems here and there.....Well one thing I knw and I'm sure of is, God Almighty never fails, Neva sleeps nor slumber, God will show Himself mighty soon and all those evil ones wil be put to shame and shall pay for their sins.. Brother God almighty is fully alive and will strike soon

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by AreaFada2: 1:51am On Apr 15, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I mean I couldnt ascertain sense in that your comment. Wonder if a sane man could utter that "God even exist sef"

My dear, people have the right to their opinion.

There are billions of people who believe there is no God. And among them are many pastors in developed countries (who consider clergy as a career, with salary, retirement benefits, etc) and the atheists who largely make your car, hi-tech, developed computing/internet and changed the world to what it is now. Very sensible people. Faith has little to do with intelligence.

Just like we have the right to believe in God, others have the right to question it. Denying them that right puts one in the same bracket with Boko Haram. Perhaps in questioning God's existence, they might go on the path to find the truth. If eventually they find God, they could become like Paul in the Bible. Doing God's work more than those they met in the ministry.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by winfy11(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Jamesmatic:
The man dead body no get swag tongue
when dem kill u d way dis man is being killed we go c d kind swag wey ur corpse go get
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by dangwarmai(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Amateur wailer, who hide behind emotions, attacking his enemies (police) A criminal is always a criminal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Senate Takes Action On Death Of Corper Killed By Policeman / Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.