Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Prefer Money To Good Sex – Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Money To Good Sex – Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye (508 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Money To Good Sex – Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye by Evalistus: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye has revealed why she would choose money above good sex when asked to settle for one

The single mother of one when asked by Saturday Sun: “If the sex is bad but he is a good man and treats you like a queen, will you stay in the relationship or marriage?’

She responded; “As long as he has lots of money, why not? Who has good sex helped? Who cares when the shops are full of the right tools?”

Also, when asked about her family’s reaction when they got to know that she was pregnant out of wedlock, Ebeye said she was old enough to make her decisions.

READ MORE HERE>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2018/04/14/prefer-money-good-sex-nollywood-actress-amanda-ebeye/

Re: I Prefer Money To Good Sex – Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye by forreelinc(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
She no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Money To Good Sex – Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye by prechbills1(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2018
when ladies like this set their standards and say they prefer rich men I don't rant because they're rich themselves.

but some broke ladies will be shouting he must have a car, he must do this and that when they can't even afford iPhone 4 by themselves...
Re: I Prefer Money To Good Sex – Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye by goldbim(f): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2018
grin maybe she prefers the wonders of the fingers and tongue..her life,her choice!

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Updated List Of Evicted Housemate - 2018 / Groom Rides His Bride Down The Aisle With Motorcycle In Benue / Facebook Data Breach: See What I Saw On My Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.