Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? (31100 Views)

How Much Is Itel P32 In 3c Hub / Tecno Camon CX Air Screen Broken 3C HUB Says It's Free To Fix.. True /false / 3c Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by okerekeikpo: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2018
ifyebere:

I frequent computer village aswel, what re u into bro?
laptops,phones and toners

1 Like

Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by okerekeikpo: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2018
obidevine:

How much is a blackberry Keyone single Sim now?
will get back to you tomorrow
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by haibe(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Never buy an accessory in Slot if you like yourself
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by madgoat(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2018
tabithababy:
Slot has a not too nice customer service

Liar.... Lies from the pit of hell undecided
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Oluwambo147(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2018
Olachase:
me I no even day use any of them, money way I go take buy three phone make I take ham buy one phone lol, na hand to hand phone I day buy,

I pray make awof no kill me

person go still cum here call ham poverty
just day look
bami you dey there
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by madgoat(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2018
ArticleBeast:
I will go with 3c hub. Slot is still basking in its former glory. I remember taking a new samsung device to Slot and they charged me 8k to change charging port. You wont believe I changed that same charging port for 3k...Abeg una dey see my signature

You are a thief. So u want to eat in Sheraton hotel and still pay the same price you will pay if you had gone to a roadside buka. I don't knw why people dont use their senses when the post online. Smmmhhhh
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Orlatunday11(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Slot since 1930�
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2018
Just make sure u buying the real iphn
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by iAlex(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Jaykolo10:

And who will go for aba made products....grin

cry
I think its Aba made services.... Mehn these guys are good.
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Jaykolo10(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2018
iAlex:

I think its Aba made services.... Mehn these guys are good.

still making use of aba made products
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by skyhighweb(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Lol getting ur pone from slut ok oh
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Rochas2023: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Slot is still leading their products are cheaper, if you don't like what you bought from them make small noise on Twitter and they will give executive treatment they care abt their image

1 Like

Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by giftedben: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
madgoat:

You are a thief. So u want to eat in Sheraton hotel and still pay the same price you will pay if you had gone to a roadside buka. I don't knw why people dont use their senses when the post online. Smmmhhhh

You must have been stealing all your life. There is a clear Difference between 8k and 3k.
Even the richest men in the world knows this and would sue you for fraud/theft.
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Fordzzy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
Slot forever....Good heritage, dependable and reliable

The one at Alaba is a disaster
Bad customer service
Rude receptionist
Lying sales rep

grin grin
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by madgoat(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
giftedben:

You must have been stealing all your life. There is a clear Difference between 8k and 3k.

Stop saying rubbish. If u can't afford to repair ur fone at slot/3C Hub, dont come here and rant out of frustration. Only poor people rant over irrelevances. Pple like you cant afford to eat at Sheraton and thus will want to talk bad about the food there. Poverty is really a disease in Nigeria.
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Championalways: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Slot, Slot, Slot and Slot. I have never regretted buying my phones from them, they also have after sale services. When it comes to mobile phones, Slot is number one. I say number one...
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by ArticleBeast: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
madgoat:

You are the foolish one here....Everybody knows that Slot loot their customers. How can you compare a hospitality industry with a tech industry. Are you well? I don't blame you its buhari I blame. Now I understand your monicker
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by ArticleBeast: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
giftedben:

Thank you bro...The funny was that while I was at the roadside shop fixing the phone, some of the so called slot technicians were bringing their customer devices for the guys to fix because it was complex for them.

1 Like

Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by kayoptimist: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
When you buy a phone in Slot, you are guaranteed the phone is coming from the right source.... There is one year warranty on their phones for factory default issues.. All my phones since 7 years now is from slot and all my issues are resolved at the end... Slot all the way
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by madgoat(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
ArticleBeast:

You are the foolish one here....Everybody knows that Slot loot their customers. How can you compare a hospitality industry with a tech industry. Are you well? I don't blame you its buhari I blame. Now I understand your monicker

Hmmmm... Poverty mentality at its peak! grin
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by ArticleBeast: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
madgoat:

Hmmmm... Poverty mentality at its peak! grin
Lolz only poor people are quick to chant poverty mentality....See abeg go and mention your fellow mad goats...bye bye
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Lomax44: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
There is always after sale service at slot, a sworp of phone if with factory error within seven day same at slot and a return policy and also a qulified engineer both software and hardware one a go for u to ensure of a qulity service. The number one place to think of is SLOT LTD thank
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by Pwales: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
My very first purchase from slot gave me the assurance needed. Quality is guaranteed from several exeperiences as I help people buy gadgets always. I remember the last time, the attendant was amazing and when I needed after sales service, the process was just smooth and straight forward.
I must say Slot trains their staff on excellent customer service.
I heard they always say "Customers are kings/Queens".
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by simplesearch: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
They patronize major popularly known brands and vendors so relatively the qualities are the same. However in terms of visibility Slot tower higher, In terms of availability they stand at pal, In terms of affordability i give it to 3c Hub though contestable as price tag varies with no of stock ,time and cost of purchase. In terms of Accessibility that also goes to Slot for having branches across most if not all the state of the federation. As for brand attraction 3c Hub is far more appealing than Slot, but generally speaking slot carries d day.
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by ChimuchiYola(f): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
austino677:
i buy and sell most of my phones on nairaland... slot are thieves grin

That's good but how do one sell phone on Nairaland? I want to sell too...
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by madgoat(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Lolz only poor people are quick to chant poverty mentality....See abeg go and mention your fellow mad goats...bye bye

E pain am oh grin grin grin
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by giftedben: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
madgoat:

Stop saying rubbish. If u can't afford to repair ur fone at slot/3C Hub, dont come here and rant out of frustration. Only poor people rant over irrelevances. Pple like you cant afford to eat at Sheraton and thus will want to talk bad about the food there. Poverty is really a disease in Nigeria.
Why are you talking like a poor man's child, Do you want to be rich or you want to look rich. The last I check you have been calling Sheraton Hotel like someone that have gone there once in a life time. Till when you know how to do profit and loss, maybe then you can brag about how rich you are.
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by ArticleBeast: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
madgoat:

E pain am oh grin grin grin
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by omoalajah(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
3C hub
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by datyorubaboy: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Why are you people fighting ?
giftedben:

Why are you talking like a poor man's child, Do you want to be rich or you want to look rich. The last I check you have been calling Sheraton Hotel like someone that have gone there once in a life time. Till when you know how to do profit and loss, maybe then you can brag about how rich you are.
Re: 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? by missslimzy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
3C Hub got more locations now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday / Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.