Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! (5356 Views)

Difference Between Broke Guy Turned Rich And Ajebutter Rich Guy / Lady Shares How A Guy Turned Down A Female Cashier At A Mart / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by agbonkamen(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
The earlier Nigerian girls start realising that Nigerian guys don't see things that way better for you oo Nigerian guys and pomposity be like India and abnormalities...... grin grin
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by donstan18: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by habsydiamond(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2018
See how she change switch like generator wey no get fuel.....all in the name of I no go out...I no blame her na Adam I blame....

5 Likes

Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by mikejj(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2018
grin she dey find maga to nack she no knw say we has wise
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by decatalyst(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
It could be so painful when you realize your 'bargaining' power doesn't mean anything to the party you want to lure grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Las Las, she go dey alright.
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by HausaOverlord: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Which courtesy is this dumb bitch talking about, didn't niggerr just say "sorry" I can't, abi wetin she want make him talk
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by missingribs: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
See how she change switch like generator wey no get fuel.....all in the name I no go out...I no blame her na Adam I blame....

no mind her...she is just a stupid bitch.i no value chop like herself...if she is bored can't she take herself out.must a guy take her out
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by lenghtinny(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na ordinary " sorry I can't" turned her on like a bish on heat....

Nothing annoys me more than a farm implement with sense of entitlement angry

2 Likes

Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by McBrooklyn(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hahahaha.. grin grin
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by McBrooklyn(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hahahaha.. grin grin
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Bossontop(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
undecided
D guy issa nice guy sef....if na me after she don insult me finish i go apologise den offer to carry dem comot den carry dem go one far bush com abandon dem for dia....rubbish...on top my own money again...infact she must be mad

1 Like

Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by pedrilo: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Asking me to come and spend my hard earned money on u and ur friends.
Is sometin wrong wit u?

1 Like

Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by AstroG: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
agbonkamen:
The earlier Nigerian girls start realising that Nigerian guys don't see things that way better for you oo Nigerian guys and pomposity be like India and abnormalities...... grin grin

Lemme Reserve My Comments lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by graphicsgal3000(f): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
LOL
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Sheuns(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
D guy issa nice guy sef....if na me after sh don insult me finish i go apologise den offer to carry dem comot den carry dem go one far bush com abandon dem for dia....rubbish...on top my own money again...infact she must be mad

Bush still dey okay sef. Just carry them go expensive restaurant and make them order expensive food u know they can't pay for and find way to comot. If dem manage comot that place ehn... She no go ever call u again.
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Holymann(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
So telling someone that you can't take her out is now pomposity abi just friends for that matter and she wants him to take her and her friends out
Nigerians (especially girls)would be very scarce in heaven sha
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by chukzyfcbb: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
he even try self. if na me when I read come and take us out we are bored.
I won't even reply the messages again. U will get the memo via my silence
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by agbonkamen(f): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Holymann:

So telling someone that you can't take her out is now pomposity abi just friends for that matter and she wants him to take her and her friends out
Nigerians (especially girls)would be very scarce in heaven sha
he was rude na.....
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by agbonkamen(f): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Lemme Reserve My Comments lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
he should have simply said.. Oh baby girlfriend I am busy now will make it up to you girls next time na. grin grin grin
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Holymann(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
he was rude na.....
So how was he suppose to say it "We want to sit out" & "I mean, take us out" isn't rude abi
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Bossontop(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sheuns:

Bush still dey okay sef. Just carry them go expensive restaurant and make them order expensive food u know they can't pay for and find way to comot. If dem manage comot that place ehn... She no go ever call u again.
Lwkmd.....sense wee nor kee u jhur
Na wetin too much play play dey cause
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by samuelchimmy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
chivera018:
lol, the boy get mind ooo, instead of him to chop and clean mouth.
Thats a real man.
chop wetin, did you read the post atoll, she and her friends want to chop him
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Lonergem: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
lol
see how she ignite ontop the guy money
if na me I will just carry go one executive restaurant and buy food and drink for myself alone ...
Na hangout she want make she dey hang around...stupid bitch
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
The sense of entitlement that some ladies display...

They think because they own a vagina means that every guy should bow to their every demands. The girl probably felt disrespected that the guy could dare turn her- the proud owner of two boobs and a vagina- down.

Please nobody should quote me to tell me that I have sense or any of that nonsense. I don’t speak to gain anyone’s approval, merely what I see as the truth.

Broke guys should also please stay off. Keep your compliments to yourself. My post is not to stroke your battered ego. smiley

1 Like

Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by octacore(m): 2:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Ennyhorlar:

Can I see the conversation, please?
Re: Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! by phemmyfour: 5:55am On Apr 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
The sense of entitlement that some ladies display...

They think because they own a vagina means that every guy should bow to their every demands. The girl probably felt disrespected that the guy could dare turn her- the proud owner of two boobs and a vagina- down.

Please nobody should quote me to tell me that I have sense or any of that nonsense. I don’t speak to gain anyone’s approval, merely what I see as the truth.

Broke guys should also please stay off. Keep your compliments to yourself. My post is not to stroke your battered ego. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This One Love Or Mumu? (photo) / How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today / Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.