Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (49088 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by nonix22(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
onupeter:
The cry na unto wetin naw, cos ayam not understanding...
Na small pikin nah, if to say she don clock 30, she go dey shine teeth like person wey dey do advert for Pepsodent tooth paste

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
lol! check my thread for the best pix and news of the latest wedding in town
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by olowobaba10: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2018
DID SHE DIE?
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Honestagbons(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=mistyebby post=66708209][/quote] them you have to be a good girl,with good character,and have d fear of GOD in you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.