Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' (1201 Views)

A Married Lady Ask A Young Man To Have Sex With Her After Being Drunk (video) / A Lady Ask A Guy To Sleep With Her Outside The House because she's drunk (video) / 'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by Whenandwhere: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is it the commitment to be faithful in one and only relationship for the rest of your life or the financial capability to organise wedding ceremony and subsequent financial requirement to take care of a family, or the maturity and wisdom to manage and endure the frustrating character of a woman? Pls wise people on NL should help us answer this.
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
All of the above...

But most importantly, it is the commitment. The psychological readiness to be committed to one woman...to be the head of a family. Really, that responsibility is the big deal.

But most people like to use money as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by misreal(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
It means she is desperate and trying to hook me..lol..nobody should quote me. grin
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
misreal:
It means she is desperate and trying to hook me..lol..nobody should quote me. grin
No, it means she wants to date reasonably.
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by alatbaba1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
she wants to know if you ready for marriage
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by PqsMike: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
misreal:

lol...but I concur ....mostly when the lady is around 28yrs and above
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by misreal(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
why are you quoting me when I said no one should quote me..with this you don't sound responsible.. grin
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by misreal(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
PqsMike:

lol...but I concur ....mostly when the lady is around 28yrs and above
hahahha..correct sir.
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by donstan18: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by SingleDaddy: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
I'm looking for a girl that would ask me such, and believe me, I will be with her and plan a future with her.
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by highpriestess: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
gbam
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by mikejj(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
yawa don gas....is possible he might not be showing any signs of readiness for marriage....and she is tired of waiting for 15 years
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by Shedrack777: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
it means she's either desperate, or disturbed by family members, or age is not on her side or she truly wants to be committed to someone who is responsible
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by McBrooklyn(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lol...
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by Headlesschicken(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
undecided Means she's under pressure ...
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Means she is ready to carry bele
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by pedrilo: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
If av bn wit a girl for upto a year, she is suppose to know if am ready or not.
I dnt understand dating of nowadays.
No direction and focus.
But a new babe shud never ask dis kind of funny question.
It smacks of desperation
Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
She wants to marry and probably someone is knocking so she wants to hear 4rm you b4 making a decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' by MissRaine69(f): 4:04am On Apr 15, 2018
It’s a reasonable question that would benefit with a yes or no response. Then you become informed what you do after that is up to you.

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Around My Crush / 10 Hot Reasons Your Man Hates Missionary Sex / Men Like Us Tell You This Hidden Truth, Tie Your Dick Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.