Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 (1621 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 / Top Ten Handsome Men In Romance Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2018

Romance land is a dumping ground for broke and the most brokiest guy in nairaland.

This is why they bash and talk about ladies giving them sex for free because they depend on their parents for housing and pocket money.
0.1% of guys in romance land don't know what an iPhone 8 look like and feel like, they have seen it on live shows and offline.

If you look openly you will see Romance land guys lack social and financial class and that's why they bash rich ladies badly.

#Povertyisadisease

1 Like

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by HeWrites(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
cool
Ok. Next!
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
tongue
HeWrites:
cool

Ok. Next!
replied
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by highpriestess: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
lol
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by McBrooklyn(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lord knows...
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
lol
McBrooklyn:
hope I am 100% right
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
What I said is 100% true talk
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by HARDLABOR: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

Romance land is a dumping ground for broke and the most brokiest guy in nairaland.

This is why they bash and talk about ladies giving them sex for free because they depend on their parents for housing and pocket money.
0.1% of guys in romance land don't know what an iPhone 8 look like and feel like, they have seen it on live shows and offline.

If you look openly you will see Romance land guys lack social and financial class and that's why they bash rich ladies badly.

#Povertyisadisease

Dumbess way to seek for attention

Abeg where is the picture of your iPhone 8?

Can you dig out the sense in this thread if you can't then You're the most retarded dude on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by UDUJ(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

#Povertyisadisease

Dude you're dumb. 0.1% means you're saying every guy is rich. That's saying 99.9% of Nairaland guys can afford the iphone 8, which is a perfect departure from the point you're trying to pass.

Basic mathematics. Dumb ass angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Mandrake007(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Dude you're dumb. 0.1% means you're saying every guy is rich. That's saying 99.9% of Nairaland guys can afford the iphone 8, which is a perfect departure from the point you're trying to pass.

this is what happens when an arselicker is trying to arselick and forgets his brain,the guy is just a dumbass..this is a BIG FAIL.
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Mandrake007:
this is what happens when an arselicker is trying to arselick and forgets his brain,the guy is just a dumbass..this is a BIG FAIL.
HARDLABOR:

Dumbess way to seek for attention

Abeg where is the picture of your iPhone 8?

Can you dig out the sense in this thread if you can't then You're the most retarded dude on nairaland

all I can say is may God of Thunder never visit una

Common reasoning 3 of una don't have

Spit on you guys
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by UDUJ(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mandrake007:

So true brother. So true cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Jamie90(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Easy bro, not everyone sat for weac

2 Likes

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Safiaa(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

lool that was funny. I’ll give you props.

1 Like

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jamie90:

I don't blame
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by habsydiamond(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Different kind of people for market....I dey smell black market for this thread... Op u funny but kantinue I still dey look where I go throw sense for Ur body...all this CNN and BBC stunt is not appreciated even God no like am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
I have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Mandrake007(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
all I can say is may God of Thunder never visit una

Common reasoning 3 of una don't have

Spit on you guys
BTW guy I don't own an iphone8,i use a 6s wey u no fit afford even if I slash the price by 99.9% and since when did an iphone8 become a measure of success?its just a phone new ones come out every year,raise your level of thinking guy there's always enough arse to lick after....abeg borrow brain if u no get bros.
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mandrake007:
BTW guy I don't own an iphone8,i use a 6s wey u no fit afford even if I slash the price by 99.9% and since when did an iphone8 become a measure of success?its just a phone new ones come out every year,raise your level of thinking guy there's always enough arse to lick after....abeg borrow brain if u no get bros.
send your account number
Make I bless the idiot within your soul
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

hope u know say dat guy na yaba left escapee cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by onecornerboy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
NOT SORRY TO SAY THIS DUDE YOU ARE A SLOW POKE THE SLOWEST POKE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
lefulefu:

Yaba left got me what of the right

1 Like

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by UDUJ(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
lool that was funny. I’ll give you props.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by UDUJ(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
lefulefu:

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
onecornerboy:
NOT SORRY TO SAY THIS DUDE YOU ARE A SLOW POKE THE SLOWEST POKE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED
is this how you are

How can you say I am slow poke without seeing me before

Assumption in life is a disease

Spit on you
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by UDUJ(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jamie90:

Good one bro grin cheesy
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Mandrake007(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
send your account number
Make I bless the idiot within your soul
arselicker bless yourself with your sh!t,if you had enough blessings you wouldn't be on here looking for females to arse lick,olodo like u,u Don lick arse sote na sh!t full your head common basic maths u no sabi grin

1 Like

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mandrake007:
arselicker bless yourself with your sh!t,if you had enough blessings you wouldn't be on here looking for females to arse lick,olodo like u,u Don lick arse sote na sh!t full your head common basic maths u no sabi grin
idiot go and find the other thread you will see this is counter thread anu ofia
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by onecornerboy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
is this how you are

How can you say I am slow poke without seeing me before

Assumption in life is a disease

Spit on you
YOUR THREAD AND REPONSE JUST PROVED IT, GO GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
onecornerboy:
YOUR THREAD AND REPONSE JUST PROVED IT, GO GET A LIFE
get a death
Re: 0.1% Of Guys In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen An Iphone 8 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

Yaba left got me what of the right
dont worry cheesy..you will be healed soon cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's Why Guys Are Actually Shying Away From Marriage / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller — Study Shows / My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.