Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? (2264 Views)

Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? / What Would You Do, If You Walked In On Your wife's Mother inLaw Like This? (pic) / I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by Faithola(f): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
What would you do if you walk in on your partner and the person who he/she claim is now an ex making out. Not only are they together but this person displays the attitude which portrays I am the one in charge. Maybe you find out they had been together all along.

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by jejemanito: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
I will walk out.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by Faithola(f): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
jejemanito:
I will walk out.
A friend walked in on her proposed suitor today and the drama was epic. How she handled. Mehn she deserves a gold medal
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by MissRaine69(f): 3:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Take whatever items of mine that are at his place. Make a cup of tea while I silently sharpen a knive.
Once done take my stuff leave the door keys on top of a Thank you note ( secured by the knive) .
Go home and play Call of Duty WW2 ............no dramas no fights.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by Kobicove(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2018
Just close the door and leave...violence will not solve anything!
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2018
That's the end of the relationship.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Kobicove:
Just close the door and leave...violence will not solve anything!
Exactly.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by IamD18: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2018
Chikita66:
That's the end of the relationship.

You think so? cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by highpriestess: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

You think so? cheesy grin
your 3rd moniker just for trolling? You think you won't get tired on a faceless forum where no one cares? Just quit this already.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by IamD18: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
your 3rd moniker just for trolling? You think you won't get tired on a faceless forum where no one cares? Just quit this already.
What did I do now? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by Olalan(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Will walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by highpriestess: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

What did I do now? cheesy
You think you will make heaven abi.angry
biaca should come and carry you to the other room.cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by IamD18: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:

You think you will make heaven abi.angry
biaca should come and carry you to the other room.cheesy

I'm not a bad person.

But as promised, I will reveal the truth herein about a lady, i'll let Nland know how broke and devilish some ladies are. cheesy

Like I told you, I don't fail promises. cheesy

BBNland loading cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

I'm not a bad person.

But as promised, I will reveal the truth herein about a lady, i'll let Nland know how broke and devilish some ladies are. cheesy

BBNland loading cheesy
Dominique, seun, lalasticlala, mynd44. Alternative moniker, his two monikers have been banned.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by highpriestess: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

I'm not a bad person.

BBNland loading cheesy
indeed,and you think it will have a toll on her?

people have faced worst scene,who doesn't in some point gets broke or something, take a chill pill,an apology that won't yield any cash or make you a bigger person?

this is just overboard,we all troll each other and forgets it.Just like your cohorts,they have moved on,why not follow suit?

You are bigger than this abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by IamD18: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:

indeed,and you think it will have a toll on her?

people have faced worst scene,who doesn't in some point gets broke or something, take a chill pill,an apology that won't yield any cash or make you a bigger person?

this is just overboard,we all troll each other and forgets it.Just like your cohorts,they have moved on,why not follow suit?

You are bigger than this abeg.

Please what are you typing about? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by highpriestess: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Please what are you typing about? cheesy
undecided

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by IamD18: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
undecided
Can I ask a question?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by kratosonofzeus: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2018
derailed
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? by adeodunsimilolu(f): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Make a video of them and squeeze some cash outta them...
Runs away from thread

(1) (Reply)

Digest: Top 10 Sex Positions To Conceive / Hymenoplasty In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court / Whose Aunties Are These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.