Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (33694 Views)

How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / I Need A Container Of Shea Butter / Supply Of Product : Diesel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Hier(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Youths, please, let's join hands and politically change this country, Join our movement

Nigeria Youth Party

Its is a party against godfatherism and we need every Nigerian youth on this one.

Together, we must build Nigeria, cause vultures in government won't promise us a secured future, thank you

Copy and keep sharing, we can put bad out of politics.

Please, do ensure to get your PVC, and let's not sell our votes for money that politicians would get back by looting what they feel is returns for the money they gave us when we collected their money. Let's plant today today, let's endure today, tomorrow is greater.
Facebook Group
https://www./NaijaYouthParty/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/NaijaYouthParty

Official Website
http://nigeriayouthparty.org

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by crafteck(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Use towing vehicle

motherfucker:
Hello guys,

I know that majority of the people on here are into mini importation and may not need this sort of information or find it valuable. I also know that many on Nairaland mainly import from Europe and America.

Further more, I am also aware that most of the recommended shipping companies in the mini importation threads are like middle men, who add 1-2 dollars per KG on the cost of your goods than what the real companies handling your shipping charges.

What if you need to import a container from China after discussing with manufacturers on agreed quotes, which shipping company can handle a container load of products? Where is their office located in Nigeria? Can you recommend any one that is trusted?

Please help push this on front page for wider views.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Hier(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2018
vote out Buhari
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Hier(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2018
youths, let's build Nigeria
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by StylesX: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2018
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by justi4jesu(f): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Demonicide:
I want to transfer money from Nigeria to China. I want to pay to an account there.

We can help you pay your chinese suppliers with Paypal or direct into their bank account with RMB/Yuan

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal.....Tested and Trusted cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
Thank you sir. It is my first time and I need to know.

From sketches of research I have done, it will cost me so much to use any of recommended shipping company in the mini importation threads, almost $20,000 because they charge per kg but if I use a container shipping company it is gonna cost me far far less... Around $1200-$3500 to ship a container from China because the shipping company charge per cubic meter.

I am not sure yet as this just research I found via googling and one Nairaland thread from 2010 showed up where someone quoted $1200 and another quoted $3500 or there about.

Please can you help speak to any of the mods to push this to front page? It is very important and urgent!
stop ✋✋ lying or i slap the hell out of your mouth and also block this thread

How can mini importation shipping company charge $20000 how much profit do you hope to gain.

If you lack basic information on shipping fee or company stop posting what you do know

Assumption in life kills like HIV
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by rusher14: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Good thread.

I propose someone create a thread on how to export as well.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Iyajelili(f): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
Thanks. I have never done something like this before in the scale. So pardon my ignorance.

Yes, we are dealing with a manufacturer of a product.

So in essence you mean it is the manufacturer that handles the shipping? am I not the person that will pay the shipping fees?
Yrs, the manufacturing company should find a shipping company for you and they are responsible for packing and loading. freight is 4400USD standard.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by G8Arthur(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Which agent are u using pls
motherfucker:
Thank you. We just need a shipping company. I have a chinese agent I have been using for over 1 year now. So that is not a problem. The problem is the shipping side because I am looking for a way to cut cost which the shipping handlers in the mini importation section charges too high.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by KushyKush: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
Thank you. We just need a shipping company. I have a chinese agent I have been using for over 1 year now. So that is not a problem. The problem is the shipping side because I am looking for a way to cut cost which the shipping handlers in the mini importation section charges too high.

You can send a mail if you are still interested in shipping in anything from China.

Be rest assured, I am a reliable source

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by sonsomegrigbo: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Which tribe are you?

I hope you are not bringing in DEVELOPMENT tools?

But kudos to you if you are a Yoruba man...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
The answer I got from my friend isn't satisfactory but in the mean time, I have sent an email to the shipping company that is based in Nigeria and I do hope to get a reply from them soonest. When I get a reply be email, I will go further to give them a call.

There are two things I want to know concerning this thing:

1. I want to know the average price of shipping a 20 FT container from China to Nigeria; there should be a range which can give us faint picture of what to expect and the processes involved.

2. The necessary procedure that is needed to clear the container at the port, which mostly entails paper works and their fees.

In the meantime, I found an automatic shipping calculator that gave me a rough price point (+/-) for shipping from China to Nigeria. I am not certain about the veracity or accuracy of this auto-calculator. According to this link, it will cost $2378 to ship a 20FT container from China to Nigeria, which is roughly 800k. Clearing fees at the Nigerian port is not included. I am guessing that 1M-2M naira will do everything.

http://www.seafreightcalculator.com/107/40-ft-container-international-ocean-freight-service-zhangshu-china-to-lagos-nigeria-sea-freight/

CC: FOD, puskin, naijacutee, dominique, lalasticlala, Mynd44... Please help put this on front page, biko, ejo

This exact same question is what I tried to answer yesterday and the week before because I wanted to buy building materials for my house and I was thinking since I would be needing alot then maybe i should just import. I asked around and it would cost around 3m to ship and clear a 20ft container to nigeria. This is asides misc expenses though which may drag the price to 3.5
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
I forgot that I have a friend at the Port working there. So I called him up last night and we spoke at length.

I later recalled that I needed info on this thing. Told him about it and he promised to get the right source of information.

Whatever he says I will update the thread.

I also have the contact of another shipping company that handles container from China. They are Chinese and based in Nigeria with offices in other African countries as well as Dubai.

I will update the thread when I speak with them.
you can be confuse and mumu at the same time

How can you ask question and yet you are providing answer

Don't be confuse like Nigeria currency

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Iyajelili(f): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Demonicide:
I want to transfer money from Nigeria to China. I want to pay to an account there.
Do you trust the company? if yes, they should provide their bank details with the following :
Beneficiary name I. e the company's name
account number
Beneficiary address
SWIFT code
beneficiary bank address
beneficiary bank name
intermediary bank name
intermediary SWIFT Code
Transferring money will be easy that is if you trust the company since you've never been there. All the best

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Iyajelili:

Yrs, the manufacturing company should find a shipping company for you and they are responsible for packing and loading. freight is 4400 USD standard.

how so?
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by tabithababy(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
StylesX:
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed

Hope its free
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Jethrolite(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
Hello guys,

I know that majority of the people on here are into mini

Ask the Chinese dealers you are buying from to ship it for you, get the cost from them and negotiate. When it gets to Nigeria, if they have representatives here they can do the clearing for you else get a competent clearing agent to clear your goods for you. It is that simple I have brought in machinery and 100kg aluminium foils into the country like this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Zane2point4(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
pls use liberty links for your container importation, its very fast and secured, has being tried many times.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Ichiebullion(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Demonicide:
Please how do I pay from Nigeria to China?
Contact me for your china payment... I can pay rmb to your Chinese suppliers account
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Premiumwriter: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Abeg Wetin be container? Seriously I've been hearing the word but don't know what it meant in importation
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Iyajelili(f): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2018
aonag:

This exact same question is what I tried to answer yesterday and the week before because I wanted to buy building materials for my house and I was thinking since I would be needing alot then maybe i should just import. I asked around and it would cost around 3m to ship and clear a 20ft container to nigeria. This is asides misc expenses though which may drag the price to 3.5
Sir, I doubt clearinga 20ft container is up to that. In fact I doubt if 40ft is even up to that amount.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Ichiebullion(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
whatsapp me and your problem will be solved... Google stanzo3 collections
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
motherfucker:
if your idiotic brain has any brain cell, you should have known by now that we are not talking about 1-5 ghana must go size packages here. Arindin
I promise you

You will never enjoy this thread you created

Enjoy your ban
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by sonnie10: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
If you do one container of a product by yourself without SONCAP and Form M, you might find it very difficult to clear it.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Iyajelili:

Sir, I doubt clearinga 20ft container is up to that. In fact I doubt if 40ft is even up to that amount.

shipping and clearing I said.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by greggng: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Demonicide:
Please how do I pay from Nigeria to China?

Bank transfer preferable. I 've a friend who import things from China. He has a Chinese woman that act as his agent over there. I learnt the Chinese woman also 've agents in Nigeria . All he does was to transfer the fund while the Chinese lady's company takes care of shipment etc. You only visit the agent here and pick your stuff after paying for clearance etc
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by motherfuckers: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I promise you

You will never enjoy this thread you created

Enjoy your ban
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Naijabash(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Discover How to Clear Imported Goods from Sea Ports in Nigeria without Stress >>>> https://naijabizcom.com/2011/09/20/how-to-clear-imported-goods-from-sea-ports-in-nigeria-without-stress/

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by judecares1(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
for booking of all kind of tickets both local and international,visa assistance,hotel reservations,travel health insurance and lots more
findrex travels and tours are here for you,you can google and know more about us

pm me for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.