Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (33664 Views)

How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / I Need A Container Of Shea Butter / Supply Of Product : Diesel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Danirose007(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
omoayeni1:
Hello everybody, my company Name is Brightmicheal enterprises,I base in China, concern container from China to lagos, that’s what I do every week from China and let me give you idea of what you need to know.
20ft clearing and sending container is $7300 will get it to Nigeria, booking for container in China is $1900+$100 load+$5300 clearing in Nigeria, if you add it up everything will be around $7300

40ft is around $11,633 with clearing and sending

My number is 13711121702
Don’t mind my English o
very expensive

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by SoapQueen(f): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2018
americanson:
okay. Didn't see any reply from u though. Happy Sunday

I sent it since... I'm surprised.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 5:07am On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

I dropped my gmail ID. U should send it to that one.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

neve4 mind sha.. Didn't get any. Wasn't really important.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

You sef... see d way u take craft email... grin grin grin found the thing inside my spam. I have replied to the email notifying you.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Shakitibob0:
You may also need to insure those goods.. Very important
Bros, i received ur mail and replied, but no response from you.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Shakitibob0: 5:49am On Apr 25, 2018
chisco82:

Bros, i received ur mail and replied, but no response from you.
Bro, I didn't receive the email ooo...can you send again please,?
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 5:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Shakitibob0:
grin better check your spam. I found that of the lady above in my spam folder. grin
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 5:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Danirose007:
very expensive
I swear.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Connoisseur:

You got that
my friend at the port has reinforced your claims. He said he met with one of the managers to inquire about the need of SONCAP and he was told that not all products require SONCAP.

He told the manager the product I am expected to bring into the country and the man said I won't be needing SONCAP for that kind of product.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Shakitibob0: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2018
americanson:
grin better check your spam. I found that of the lady above in my spam folder. grin
lol..My Brother.... I didn't get it jare..I have searched everywhere
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Shakitibob0:
I resent again, the first time it did nt go. So send me ur normal email plz
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Shakitibob0:
lol..My Brother.... I didn't get it jare..I have searched everywhere
what about trash folder? Check if it was sent to deleted folder too.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Shakitibob0: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2018
americanson:
what about trash folder? Check if it was sent to deleted folder too.
hahahah
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Shakitibob0: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2018
chisco82:

I resent again, the first time it did nt go. So send me ur normal email plz
omoc at gmai l dot com
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Shakitibob0:
hahahah
grin just my thought based on experiences. I have found emails meant for inbox in my trash..
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Shakitibob0:
omoteemac [at] gmail dot com
change the @ to [at] and . to dot as seen in the quote.

And make spaces in between to prevent bots from scraping your email for spamming
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by motherfucker: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Felixikotun:

Well...I reside in China and I have quite a number of shipping companies I used for mini importations. I have a main shipping company with offices at Guangzhou in China and at Ajao estate in Lagos. It’s name is St Patric logistics. They deal with importations from China to Nigeria and vice versa. Shipping category is in 2; Express shipping which takes 48hrs and Normal cargo which takes 10 days. If help is needed, they can be useful.
I know those and I even use base 1 for mine but unfortunately, it will save me more money if I use sea to ship my product. Though it will take 30-60 days to arrive which I can wait.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by motherfucker: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
I did another demo, this time using real shipping line and attached is a copy of the quote sent to me.

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by americanson: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Connoisseur:

You got that
I just sent you a PM sir. Please quote me when you reply. I want to ask a question.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Connoisseur(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
americanson:
I just sent you a PM sir. Please quote me when you reply. I want to ask a question.

Replied

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by hypnotic(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello guys there is a new logistics trader direct from China to Nigeria in town, location is Ogudu, their warehouse is in Ketu

Chanqzhou Quanqing

NIGERIA:
149, Ogudu Road, Ogudu, Lagos, Nigeria

CHINA:
1, Jingshang Road, ZhongLou Area, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China.

you can mail: t.aloba@changzhouquanqing.com
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by hypnotic(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Try Chanqzhou Quanqing

NIGERIA:
149, Ogudu Road, Ogudu, Lagos, Nigeria

CHINA:
1, Jingshang Road, ZhongLou Area, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China.

you can mail: t.aloba@changzhouquanqing.com

americanson:
I use all those ones recommended in the mini importation threads like st patrick, nonikings, base 1 and Co. Their shipping charges is based on weight and if I use them, I will likely pay as much as $20,000 for shipping and clearing.

Base 1 for instance charges 5.5$ per kg and if one unit of what I am importing is 4kg, that is 4 x 5.5 which is $22. Now 22 X 8xx units and you see what I am talking about.

However, shipping your products via sea, if in large quantities, is far cheaper because they charge you based on cubic meter( I.e volume)

Shipping via sea takes longer 30-60 days and some shipping companirs charge $188 per cubic meter. If 20ft container is 32 cubic meter (just rough estimate and u can google to get the actual volume of 20ft container) that is 188 X 32 and that gives you the estimated cost of shipping.. It could be less or more but at least you get the idea now.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Dave0116(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2018
motherfucker:
Thank you. We just need a shipping company. I have a chinese agent I have been using for over 1 year now. So that is not a problem. The problem is the shipping side because I am looking for a way to cut cost which the shipping handlers in the mini importation section charges too high.
pls connect me to your agent am I interested in shipping from China also
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by Dave0116(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2018
StylesX:
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed
grin
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by chudy144(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by fola89(m): 4:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Any update on the shipped goods, would like to know how it went.
Re: How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? by eboy540(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dave0116:
abeg connect me to your agent abeg let's chat 09053014701
pls connect me to your agent am I interested in shipping from China also

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Finally Improves At The Interbank Rate / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.