Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. (4052 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. by thomex: 10:03am On May 14, 2010
hello Nairalander, i am in great need of house help to assist me in domestic work in badagry lagos state. the person in question should be a female between the ages of 13yrs and 15yrs. the education of the person will be taken care of. if anybody is interested or you want to recommend anybody, call this number. 07032411420. also also widow or single female between the ages 45 and 50 can also be considered.
Re: House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. by Scooby1(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2010
thomex:

hello Nairalander, i am in great need of house help to assist me in domestic work in badagry lagos state. the person in question should be a female between the ages of 13yrs and 15yrs. the education of the person will be taken care of. if anybody is interested or you want to recommend anybody, call this number. 07032411420. also also widow or single female between the ages 45 and 50 can also be considered.

shocked between the ages 13 and 15yrs ! Is this not child labour? Is it legal ?
Re: House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. by thomex: 8:27am On May 15, 2010
if my daughter is up to 13yrs she will do the same domestic work and i will have no need for house help. that is to say it easy. one example is if the girl is back from school she can assist if carrying my younger daughter of 4 months old while i do other job in the house. she can assist me in fetching water to fill the containers in the house. will you now say this is child labour?
Re: House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. by Nobody: 9:04am On May 15, 2010
Re: House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. by thomex: 3:00pm On May 29, 2010
Thank you for your contributions. i get what you are saying about this child labour thing and i am making a rethink. the issue now is that i don't find it good for somebody +18 yrs to be doing house help when the person should be involve in other jobs that could give her or him more money to take care of her or his dreams. but somebody of the age i requested for will have the opportunity of having a formal education which is very important and good training. if i can get a widow of say 45+yrs that will also be good for me. please help.
Re: House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 29, 2010
Re: House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. by Outstrip(f): 9:28pm On May 29, 2010
All my cousin's helpers are over 18 so it works for some if you can find someone. Ask someone from your village. I am sure that there is someone with nothing to do in your village and is hoping to come to the city so someone can sponsor her in a trade or something. Also I have a friend who went back to Nigeria to work for a bank so she is very busy but she has only used young ladies from togo and cotonou

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above And Are Not Married / 2 Day-old Baby Girl Buried Alive Rescued By Farmer / Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.