Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers (31797 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by andycom(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2018
nabegibeg:

was the lady lying
Noo, she said the absolute truth
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by JoseRaji(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Angelicka:
Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo uploaded a picture of herself on her instagram page.

A curious fan noticed that she was putting on a waist trainer on the picture and made a comment, advising her to stop deceiving herself and be herself, for she has no hour glass shape like what she is portraying to her fans on the picture.

Biodun couldn't control herself as she immediately fired at the fan. This generated a heated exchange of rude words between celeb and fan.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/actress-biodun-okeowo-insults-fan-for.html?m=1

"You must be crazy upstairs. Go see your optician"?
Okay

1 Like

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by okerekeikpo: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Aunty but you wear the waist trainer?
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by loomer: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Spar7tan:
Waist trainer or not, this lady is so hot. I wish I can put mouth for once... ouu lalaaaa!!!

I still dey wonder wetin una dey see for this kind body.

1 Like

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by olowobaba10: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Meanwhile...
*At Barca's Dressing Room
*Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?
Iniesta: That guy is a super human.
Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!
Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.
Pique: *eye him and hissed**
Messi entered*
Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??
Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?Coutinho: Hian, Messi...For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.
Messi: You guys should just stop the hype. If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!
All: Yeah, we want you.........*
Few minutes Later...*Messi: ...
THIS IS AN OLD STUFF, STOP THIS COPY AND PASTE, BE CREATIVE!
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Kingpee2(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2018
nabegibeg:

was the lady lying
in real life,must you say everything you see ...
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Heavance(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2018
nabegibeg:

Dem don cast her market. Awom monitoring spirit grin grin grin grin
I swear, market spoil bajebaje

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Heavance(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2018
nabegibeg:

was the lady lying
No mind dem, they will refuse to do simple exercise, and start deceiving people.

She is a serious hypocrite sef, telling the fan he/she is calling God's creation a parasite, but she called the follower an idiot.
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Heavance(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
E pain am

Meanwhile madam celeb called the girl "crazy and an idiot" someone made by God but she was blaming the girl of calling people made by God "parasites"
Usual Naija celeb holier than thou b.s
You even saw that too.......
Those in support of her hypocrisy, probably have big stomach as well.

1 Like

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2018
mtcheewwww busy body fan,dieing on top another person wahala
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by naksjude(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Meanwhile...
*At Barca's Dressing Room
*Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?
Iniesta: That guy is a super human.
Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!
Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.
Pique: *eye him and hissed**
Messi entered*
Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??
Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?Coutinho: Hian, Messi...For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.
Messi: You guys should just stop the hype. If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!
All: Yeah, we want you.........*
Few minutes Later...*Messi: ...
you no go make heaven for rubbishing messi like this
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by SoapQueen(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Lol....... Did you consider using a catheter?
Hells nah!
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Evablizin(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
sexybaby22:

You've been celebrating this your birthday everyday forth past two weeks, haba.

Did the doctors push you back into your mothers womb everyday for a month or something?!
gringringrin

Laughing very hard.
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by brainythebraine(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
MIND YOUR BUSINESS
FULL GIST ABOUT BIODUN OKEOWO AS SHE INSULTS FANS

click below : https://celebrityearpiece.com/photos-actress-biodun-okeowo-insults-fan-who-attacked-her-for-using-waist-trainers/

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Funkybabee(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Some people are full of cho cho cho

Ah ah kilode ki lo kan..
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by seanmozilla: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I wonder too o. Women and fake life!
I can't help but laugh at ur Siggy... Eyin eda adamo adarihun sha...gringringringringrin
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by seanmozilla: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I wonder too o. Women and fake life!
I can't help but laugh at ur Siggy... Eyin eda adamo adarihun sha...gringringringringrin
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by anthonyuncle(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
wait! she said:"u must be crazy upstairs, go and see an optician"...

wetin consign optician and kolo-mental?
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by ImaIma1(f): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
This incurable disease of not minding your business is becoming an epidemic in Nigeria
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by prinnzsky(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Spar7tan:
Waist trainer or not, this lady is so hot. I wish I can put mouth for once... ouyu lalaaaa!!!
you are sick
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Burgerlomo: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bitter truth from the television, oh sorry fan cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabilla Kiss To Celebrate 4 Months Anniversary (Photos) / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.