Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50694 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 21, 2016
mazaje:
What is wrong with this completely deluded slave of the blood thirsty arabian idol called allah? . . . .It seems like banging your head while facing the direction of mecca has made you gone completely mad. . . .Allah remains a myth. . . . If you feel offended go and tie bombs around your waist and blow the next market place close to you if you like, . . .

hahaha. He's just trying to defend his blood thirsty god called allah. U just said it. Haha guy if u dey vex do as my paddy said ooo. Tie bomb for your waist and find your self in hell cheesycheesy:p:p
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 7:22am On May 24, 2016
hahaha. He's just trying to defend his blood thirsty god called allah. U just said it. Haha guy if u dey vex do as my paddy said ooo. Tie bomb for your waist and find your self in hell cheesycheesy:p:p

Provide me with the bomb and I will act as you wish. However, if you are able to browse through the number of pages contained in this thread then you will come to know Jesus is not God and will never be for eternity because facts and evidences given in this thread will clarify your ignorance. Just read with open mind.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Jesus the servant of Allah.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Buh the book of John says otherwise
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bumidavis:
Buh the book of John says otherwise

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.