Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50691 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by azyaq(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2010
The poster was right JESUS wasnt GOD nd HE will never be,HE was prophet that was jewish alone not other wise. NEVER DIE UNTIL YOU A MUSLIM
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by 123jml: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2010
azyaq:

The poster was right JESUS wasnt GOD nd HE will never be,HE was prophet that was jewish alone not other wise. NEVER DIE UNTIL YOU A MUSLIM

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
aletheia forgot that Northern Nigeria is not the seat of Islam. No kalifah of world wide Islam community has yet emerged from continental Africa.

To use Northern Nigeria as way yo belittle Islam is even worse if I choose Mughabe's Zimbabwe, or others or Papua New Guinea or Haiti christian nation to show how backward christianity is.

While you cry about Northern people of Nigeria, we see tremendous amount of her sons and daughters in high places, and even academically.

Lets concentrate on Ruh and Nafs.

Human beings have Ruh. Human beings have Nafs.

Human Nafs and Human Ruh is One and the same thing.

Everything created has Nafs which is Ruh.

You need to settle down and tell us who the RuhuQudus is, if you know it better than Muhammad (AS) who received the Quran that you are claiming that you know more of it than he (AS) the receiver.

Is this not a claim that shows some dishonesty from you? I dont understand you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2010
There is this story of 5 blind men that went to see what an elephant look like. One touched the legs, another touched the nose, another touched the tail, another touched the stomach/trunk, and the last touched the ears. When they finally came back they started arguing what an Elephant looks like. All of them were right but not complete and accurate. They were right because all the parts they touched made up an elephant, but to know what an elephant look like clearly, you have to put all of the parts all together.

This implies to this argument that has been going on for months, put all of them together, you see Christ clearly for who He really is; God in human flesh.

It depends on the angle you choose to see Jesus Christ from, all of them are still Christ, a God! Yes! A man! YES! Servant of God! Yes, Son of man! Yes, son of God! Yes. This is the mystery of the God of impossibility – Yahweh GOD, that can do all things. Whose ways are past finding out – Job 9:10, Romans 11:33;-

Job 9:10Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.
Romans 11:33O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments, and HIS ways past finding out!

Whose thoughts are not the thoughts of man, as heaven is higher than the earth so is the power and ways of God far higher than that of man(Isaiah 58;8-9);-

8For MY thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY ways, saith the LORD. 9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher than your ways, and MY thoughts than your thoughts,

So how can you use the fickle human mind, filled with sin to understand fully the ways of Yahweh-God?

All of the sides of your arguments are right, you people are talking the same thing, because all the sides you hold is still what Christ is, though not totally.

If you believe that Christ is God, it is right but not complete, if you choose to believe that He is man, yes! You are right but not complete and accurate. To have the full description of whom Jesus Christ is, you have to understood that HE is God in human flesh, God that came in human flesh, God that manifested in human form;

Isaiah 7:14 - Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matthew 1:23 - Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1: 14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Hebrews 2: 14 - Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Hebrews 2: 17 – 18 - Wherefore in all things it behoved Him to be made like unto His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. 18For in that He Himself hath suffered being tempted; He is able to succour them that are tempted.

To my Muslim and Jehovah Witness brothers, the quotations you are using is right, your arguments are right, but not complete, they only describe the HUMANNESS of Christ.
You have two hands, to have full support. God made you to hold with two hands. Therefore hold on to Christ with two hands; - His divinity (God) and His humanness (man), hold them together to have the full description of Christ.

Don’t hold no more, rigidly and blindly to only one side of Christ, His HUMANNESS, it will confuse and deter you from seeing clearly who Christ is, mighty God, a wonderful cousellor, powerful redeemer, saviour and friend, that walked this earth to save me and you from satan and hell by bringing a re-creation called second birth – being born again, just like He did when He created us in the beginning.

It is time you knew Christ no more after the flesh, after His fleshly and humanness manifestations, only;

2 Corinthians 5:16 - Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we Him no more.

His humanness, called God Father, prayed to Yahweh - God, wept, ate, went to toilet (it is possible) and prevented Him from revealing pre-maturely when the end time shall be e.t.c, but His divinity (Godlikeness), allows Him to forgave sins, to be worshiped and re-created, transforms lives of sinful; men that came to Him.

The full description of Jesus Christ is the Son of God i.e. the son of man that is God.

I don’t have more to tell you only that you should surrender your life to Him so that you will be saved and delivered from the sinful hold of satan and satanic worship. A lot has been said already by my wonderful brothers there Aletheia and others.

The only conclusion I have for you. My Jehovah Witness and Muslim brothers, is that to fully understand Christ and know who He truly is, don’t hold rigidly to one side, a part and the part of the Holy scriptures that describes His Humanness and therefore conclude that He is merely a man, throwing or ignoring other glaring scriptures that clearly describes His Godlikeness, proving His God also.

John 10: 30 – 40 - I and my Father are one. 31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
39Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

Luke 18:18 - And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

John 10:11 - I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

John 10:14 – 15 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

DID YOU NOTICE THE EQUALITY CLAUSE THERE IN VERSE 15.

JESUS CHRIST USED HIS OWN MOUTH TO CLEARLY AND SPECIFICALLY SAY IN THESE VERSES ABOVE THAT HE IS GOD! FULL STOP!

Philippians 2:5- 10 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Hold the Godness of Christ and His humanness together, you will come to a full description of Christ as son of man that came from God, hence son of the living God. Why? Because every soul, being, spirit that did not believe and confess that Jesus Christ (God) has come in the flesh (i.e. took a fleshly human form) is not of God (i.e. is of the devil).

1 John 2:22-23 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1John 4:1-6 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

And, that person that denieth the son (God the Son) and heareth not us, is in bondage.

Galatians 4: 21-26 - Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the Mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar ( abi Hajia). 25For this Agar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Ewoooo! The Bible our Holy Scriptures fully described you people even though it was complied Hundreds of years before the appearance of your faith.

Galatinas 4:23 - he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh ------ is this the reason why you people think only about the flesh and humanness of Christ?

Don’t ask me any questions because if you refuse to believe what we said, you have already be given a reprobate mind which no matter what I say, it makes no sense to you only hell, will make you understand.

Romans 1: 19 - Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

QED

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by 123jml: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2010
Waiting for the Story to continue . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by GoodBoi1(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2010
Christ, the second person of the trinity ( the word 'trinity' was coined to aid explanation but it created more confusion), is equal to the Father in nature, seperate in person, yet submissive in duties.
Christ has the responsibility of representing God (God is a spirit- John 4:24) ; therefore He is God but is under authority.(1 Cor 11:3 ; John 5:18-27)

1 Cor. 11:3
But I would have know that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is man; and the head of Christ is God
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2010
@colin adua and good boi: If the God of the OT is the God of the NT, there is no way that His Personality in OT is now going to be destroyed in NT so that you can be happy as a gentile, when He will not even let His chosen people the Israelites see Him.

Why with all His Pride in OT saying that He is God, and no one else, will now make Himself to a child, nursed by a youth, calling Himself a slave/servant, sent, powerless, and finally declaring that the God is Truly1 and not seen and His Name is Elaw/Eloi.

I cant see this OT God now becoming weak, dependent as Jesus was.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by apella: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
hwcome i didnt see dis since, chukula is an antichrist
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
apella:

hwcome i didnt see dis since, chukula is an antichrist

Na today you know.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by ifele(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
"So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world and that there

is no God but one. For even if there are so called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are

many "gods" and many "lords"wink, yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for

whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through (di') whom all things came and through (di’)

whom we live." 1 Corinthians 8:4-6

There is only one God the Father.The Trinity doctrine is false. Jesus is Lord but he is not a GOD.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 1:50am On Feb 09, 2011
^^^^^^^ Soon you will use Lord for God, and god for Jesus. This is pure polytheism.

Muslim is a radical Monotheist. There is no equal to God Who is the True One Lord.

All others are idols from the mouth of those who make him, them Lord or God, be it capital or lower case[s] G and or L.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Kay17: 2:14am On Feb 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^ Soon you will use Lord for God, and god for Jesus. This is pure polytheism.

Muslim is a radical Monotheist. There is no equal to God Who is the True One Lord.

All others are idols from the mouth of those who make him, them Lord or God, be it capital or lower case[s] G and or L.
The above statement is not but a claim undistinguished from even the most idiotic religious beliefs. Your God is not self-evident, if he/she/it was, it will have a single mind and be universally accepted.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 4:26am On Feb 10, 2011
@Kay17: « #1003 on: Yesterday at 02:14:11 AM »
[QUote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 01:50:49 AM

The above statement is not but a claim undistinguished from even the most idiotic religious beliefs. Your God is not self-evident, if he/she/it was, it will have a single mind and be universally accepted.[/Quote]I wonder if any True Muslim, male or female ever said that God Lord Almighty Allah Who creates is not ONE and Pure in all His Essence and each of His Attributes? If this is so, what is Kay17 talking about? Does he/she thinks that Muslims take their Creator as the Jews who make Him only for them, excluding others, or the Christians who take Him to be 3 Persons in magically One Entity, while saying one of the 3 died and rose, another is a ghost while the True God is not independent, not all knowing, sometimes in hindsight regretting, lamenting, etc, or the Hindus who take their God to be gods being represented and or dwelling in everything, or the other religions that must have visual representation of God[s]/gods, or your group of people who decided to pretend that there is no God, while all the while you cant but have Him in your subconsciousness? Your presence is evidence against you that God Exist, though you do not see Him, but He sure Sees you. And the Pilotless drones fly and return to target and origin, respectively as programmed by the controller.

Please tell me if you are a random chance of occurrence? Rather, you have no source, or lacking a final Source, The One that makes it happen for you, your existence?

You remind of a story told by a keen observer the other day, who said that a ship laden with Electronic Goods arrived in British Port in Europe, it was found that from its origin in Taiwan, through out the many weeks, of the voyage, it did not stop for a second, and through it all, there was no Pilot that directed it to its destination.

More interestingly, there was no record of any company loading or ordering the goods at the place of origin and destination, respectively!

Is this not amazing? Did you not hear about it?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Jesus can never be God and beside , the God you have known is Satan and the only true ruler of the earth is LORD . The name '' God '' - was created by fellow men to deceive the World .

No proof of his Reality or Imaginary existence .
[/size]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^^^^^ I do not know if you deserve my shedding tears or feeling sorrowful for your ignorance of denial of existence of God. It is amazing that you accept that Satan exists just because his influence dominates your life, yet you have never seen him in reality.

It is one thing to accept the reality of an entity, as in Jesus being an existing being like all others; Satan, all created beings, and the Sole Creator. It is another thing, most detested that you deny your Creator, but elevate His creation instead like the christians elevate Jesus, and you a satanist elevate Satan.

Do you think that resisting Satan's influence by us who take him to be evil and rejected a mere coincidence and not by Mercy of the Most Merciful? You take the just order of things as coincidence, while you will not accept that a soccer ball unless kicked by a play will not by itself moved from the center of the field into the net to record a score, while the goal keeper is consciously there to keep it from the goal post.

Allah is the Ultimate Indisputable Force and Guidance at the helm.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by HISservant: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2011
There are many mysteries of The MOST HIGH GOD that men do not know, nor fully understand because we are finite beings, dust and shadow, but HE is infinite!
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

The Word = The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the Living GOD, = the "mighty GOD", the "everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6). He & The Father (and the Holy Spirit of Truth/Grace), are ONE! - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." 1 John 5:7

And the ONE GOD do we (or we/they that are truly HIS, HE knows them, ) worship & serve HIM in "Spirit" and in "Truth" (John 4:23-24).  "My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one." John 10:29-30

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?"(John 14:9).

One of HIS/GOD's many hallowed names is ELOHIM (which is plural, yet GOD is one GOD and there is no GOD but HIM),  (Genesis 1:1-3 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. ),  verse 26 reads: "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: " Note that "GOD created", "And GOD said", i.e., He spoke with HIS Word(s),  Note: "Let US",  "Our" - GOD is ONE GOD! we may not fully understand, but that doesn't change the truth/fact.

GOD created the worlds by HIS Word(s) = The Lord Jesus Christ
Ephesians 3:9
And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

John 1: 1-5 & 14
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not,  - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
"

The Lord Jesus Christ is GOD!
Isaiah 7:14
"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." (meaning GOD with us)

Matthew 1:23
"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

Isaiah 9:6
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Matthew 1:21
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.". Note below - The is no Savior besides GOD.

Isaiah 45:21
"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

Acts 4:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Rev 1:7-8,18.
"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty, I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

The Holy Father honors and calls the Son "Son & God" and the Son honors and calls the Holy Father "Father & God",
Hebrews 1:7-8 (Father to the Son),
"And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom
."

Hebrews 10:4-8 (Son to the Father),
"For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God
"

Psalm 110:1 (King david under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit writes,  who is king David's Lord? = The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON, "mighty GOD"wink
"The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
=======
Again, The LORD GOD is GOD alone & Savior Alone
Isaiah 44:6
"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Isaiah 44:8
"Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

Isaiah 45:5
"I am the LORD [JEHOVAH], and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"

Isaiah 45:21
"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

Isaiah 45:22-24 (King James Version)
"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed."

Philippians 2:9-11
"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him [The Lord Jesus Christ, The Son], and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
"
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 1:49am On Feb 15, 2011
^^^ oh you who make yourself servant of the creature created instead of being the Servant of the Creator of creatures, only, tell me who is the wife of the God that produced for Him a son?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by HISservant: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
Isaiah 55:7-9
"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Psalm 147:5
"Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite."

Romans 11:33
"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!"
-----------------------

"But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." 1 Corinthians 15:10

Neighbor, if you are that curious, even more curious than in the true Gospel of GOD / THE Lord Jesus Christ unto salvation from sin and the righteous wrath of GOD, why not ask The LORD GOD of hosts yourself, (whom i truly & humbly serve, by HIS unmerited mercy & grace.) - if you dare,

LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED! (Pss 40:16)
================
Job 9: 1-10
"Then Job answered and said, I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God? If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.
He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered? Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger. Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble. Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars. Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea. Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south. Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number
."

[center]                              Psalm 131

1. Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.

2. Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.

3. Let Israel hope in the LORD from henceforth and for ever.
[/center]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by 123jml: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
Why you dudes should agree and let this thread goes down please i would like to have seen it alive please keep posting on as usual.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 4:52am On Mar 17, 2011
@hisservant; explain suffer not little children in the light of the original sin.

also in the light of dying for the sin of all.

are the little children above sinners, while they are categorized to 'not to suffer' class?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2011
i'm wondering if the first man [Adam [as]] who knew the One God Who created him worshiped trinity?

i am also curious if he passed the worship of trinity on to his mate [Eve] and or his children?

we know that he connected in worship, solely to the One God that created him.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2011
and jesus connected in worship solely to the same One God.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Image123(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2011
Sai, which one be 'suffer not little children' again? This people and christian piracy sha. They have their own retreat, their own house fellowship, their own sunday service, their own choir. Now it's their own version of the Bible. wetin we no go see?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by 123jml: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
@Sweetnecta,

Your commitment  with islam always pushed my mind toward your love a times i used to search through your post because all the times i will find it every educative and it will guide and most of the time used it as a reference when the need arise.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by alienvirus: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
The greatest thread ever surface on NL
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by 123jml: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2011
alienvirus:

The greatest thread ever surface on NL

Thanks for the complimenting the thread!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2011
jesus christ is magician doing cheap tricks to convert poor peoples.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
I do not trust you nor shall your statement was valid. Huh!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by petres007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

jesus christ is magician doing cheap tricks to convert poor peoples.

Ending a funeral by merely touching the stretcher and asking the corpse to "get up"(Lk 7:12), is a cheap trick, yes? undecided
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
petres_007:

Ending a funeral by merely touching the stretcher and asking the corpse to "get up"(Lk 7:12), is a cheap trick, yes? undecided

we never know. we have never seen it. white man gavve us book filled with senseless stories and we accept it.

also it might all have been a set-up by jesus in order to gain more follower (that is, IF this had taken place). magicicans are known for their illusions. the dead man might have been an accomplice. angry
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
Nice thread,Sweetnecta and Chakula ,eku ise taku taku,may Allah make your generations upon generations muslims,and mine too
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2011
You are wel come Uplawal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.