Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,879 members, 7,844,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O (699 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by martin123: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2018
Ahmad Salkida, journalist known for having access to the dreaded Boko Haram insurgents, insists that 98 of 113 Chibok schoolgirls in captivity have died.

In a series of tweets on Saturday, Salkida said many of the girls died as a result of crossfires from security forces that were supposed to rescue them.

“I regret to state here that only 15 out of the 113 #Chibokgirls are alive today, based on my investigations in the last three months.” Salkida had said, asking that, “what is the status of the remaining 15 girls as far as negotiations are concerned?”

He also said his investigations revealed that the remaining girls were no longer under the control of Abubakar Shekau, a factional leader of the sect. “According to sources, they are now ‘married’ and only their ‘husbands’ can decide their fates,” Salkida explained.

The federal government, however, dismissed Salkida’s claims.

Garba Shehu, senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity, had said the facts available to the government indicated that all the remaining girls in Boko Haram captivity were alive.

The defence headquarters had also dismissed Salkida’s claims, calling it an attempt to discourage the government.

Reacting, Salkida, in a tweet on Sunday, challenged the government to provide video evidence that the schoolgirls are still alive.

“What I don’t get is, did Govt provide life saving drugs, bulletproof vests and bunkers for the #Chibokgirls in captivity amidst harsh conditions, daily crossfires and bombardments? I threw a challenge, Govt or the insurgents can only refute me with a proof of life video,” he wrote.

What I don’t get is, did Govt provide life saving drugs, bulletproof vests and bunkers for the #Chibokgirls in captivity amidst harsh conditions, daily crossfires and bombardments? I threw a challenge, Govt or the insurgents can only refute me with a proof of life video. https:///nj4L7THZje

Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by innobets(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
Ok

Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by Mutemenot(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2018
Buhari can attest to it better
Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by saaron(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Innocent school children now victims of northern politics of blackmail and murder through terrorism. May the creators of boko haram reap the full weight of their evilness forever! Bloody evil people.
Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by limeta(f): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
15 left which is to say the nigeria government will be kidnapping some more soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by diablos: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
The remaining Chibok girls left will be indoctrinated bokoharam wives/suicide bombers etc. The parents and loved ones should forget about them and move on.

1 Like

Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by Omeokachie: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Government wants to deceive the Chibok community until after the elections with the hope of using the bait of rescuing the girls to win votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by 4kDdullard: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sir we believe you.Even the fake pastor in their midst has made liar mumuhammed look like a learner.
Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by CharleyBright(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nigerians are as clueless as her govt.
Why cant Nigerians realise that, after Chibok girls were abducted, Teenage girls started being used as Suicide Bombers in the North.
Where did these girls come from? Planet Mars?
It was the Chibok girls that were being used as Suicide bombers.
Most of them are dead... And we may never see the supposed remaining Chibok girls again.
That's the bitter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salkida Insists 98 Chibok Schoolgirls Are Dead, Challenges FG To Release Proof O by Paperwhite(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
I rather believe this fella than the chronically lying APC government lies and propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

PMB US Visit:thread For Wailers To Twist Things / Lagos State Government Begins Transformation Of Olusosun Dumpsite / Emeka Ihedioha Electrifies Imo Politics With Ward To Ward Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.