Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate (2169 Views)

Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Honourable Muhammad Gudaji Kazaure was still in the hall trying to get a chance to speak but the house won't spare him a minute.

So, he's there like:

1 Like

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
While all these was ongoing in the NASS, Governor Yahaya Bello was somewhere in Abuja, hoping to see Mark ZuckerBerg & talk him into attending Kogi Investment Summit & of course catch a glimpse of Zarah Buhari one more time.

Despite his disabilities, nothing stopped him.

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Even Mark ZuckerBerg was tired of the whole thing so he decided to explain how Facebook works and how the data breach was enacted despite his company's privacy policies.

The more he talked, the more confusing it got. Lawmakers were like:

2 Likes

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
As Mark ZukckerBerg continued, Senator Ademola Adeleke was busy borrowing earpiece from Senator Babajide Omoworare.

Apparently, Davido had dropped another jam & he has to listen to it before it is officially dropped. Man was there like:

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
BREAKING NEWS: Pro-Facebook and Anti-Facebook Protesters Clash In Abuja.

Well, as expected, Nairaland people have had enough of Facebook in Nigeria so they had formed their own protest group & had marched down to the NASS to face the Pro-Facebook protesters.

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eventually, the session was coming to an end with Mark ZuckerBerg explaining the benefits of Facebook to lawmakers. Then he made the worst mistake of his life.

He told them; "Facebook will be used to monitor 2019 elections so as to eliminate any form of rigging.

Lawmakers:

1 Like

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
35. Trust Senator Dino Melaye.
He made the first move.

1 Like

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Even lawmakers that were deep asleep, especially Senator Mao Ohuabunwa, Senator Joshua Dariye, Senator Theodore Orji, Senator Abba Bukar Ibrahim & Senator Jeremiah Useni all woke up like:

4 Likes

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Back at Aso Rock.

Osinbajo: "Oga, Tolu has been able to get Mark ZukcerBerg to visit the Villa after he leaves the National Assembly. Should we make preparations because Bayo Omoboriowo is already charging the camera batteries."

"What do you think Sir?"

2 Likes

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Buhari: "Which one is Mark SugarBag again?"

"Abeg, these people shouldn't be carrying people I don't know to come & meet me. Last month it was Martin Luther King's cousin's sister's half-brother. Same last month, Naomi CowBell. They want to bring another one. Abeeeegi!!!

4 Likes

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Meanwhile in Imo State, Governor Rochas Okorocha busy pondering; "This NsukkaBag boy truly deserves a statue I think but problem is; he's from Enugu."

"I mean, how does one explain the name NsukkaBag?"

5 Likes

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by neezar: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol
nice
Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Back in the National Assembly, a bill had been sponsored immediately to stop Mark ZuckerBerg from using Facebook to monitor 2019 elections.

Guess what? The ayes have it.

Lawmakers:

3 Likes

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
After asking irrelevant questions, NASS members bring the 'successful' probe to an end as they troop out in their 'Agbadas' to take group photos with Mark ZuckerBerg.

Trust Dino Melaye to get a selfie he will use to tension Yahaya Bello.

Meanwhile, Nigerians are out here like:

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
If you people don't hear from me in a while, it might just be that DSS has decided to pick me up for hate speech but don't worry, I'm at the airport already. �

Hope I made your weekend.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
In Nigeria, zuckerberg won't even have to appear before the senate, they will pay zuckerberg a visit.

1 Like

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Sunnynwa: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
he acknowledged him Na.didn't you see by @omogbajabiamila before he started posting d memes.check well b4 commenting,and don't come and derail Dis thread

You don't jump into the middle of an issue to start causing nuisance. He only just did that after I raised it. Look at his post which I quoted to make that observation and see if the acknowledgement was there.
Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Osasnidas(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
saw this on Twitter .. mehn Nigerians are hilarious
Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Trailii: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
wow wow wow wow!!!!!..... Nigerians and savagery ... nice thread
Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nice one. But Dino will raise an order to invite you for disparaging the senate.
Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by dlaw70(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
ever since that imbeside became president,this is d first time i am laughing

1 Like

Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by clems93(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
NICE
Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by dkronicle(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
This one dont make my day. School gobsweet tomorrow.
Re: Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
lalasticlala come and do the needful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed On His Way To Bomb Isreal PHOTO / Nigerian Newspapers Front Page Headlines, Sunday 9th December 2018 / FHC Cannot Stop Or Stay Proceedings Of The CCT - Justice Onnoghen 5th Feb, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.