Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid (2266 Views)

TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) / Federal Ministry Of Power's Statement On The Blackout On The National Grid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by vedaxcool(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Azura power plant @AzuraPower in Edo State has successfully put all three turbines on the grid, adding 450MW to the grid. Great way to start the weekend! @asorock @FMPWH #SwitchOnNigeria #PSRP https:///3SW3aAD2Cx

lalasticala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by vedaxcool(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
This private sector project was stalled for about a year pre-PMB, due to inability to secure some needed govt approvals. One of the first things the Buhari Admin resolved in 2015. Construction started early 2016, first turbine went live Dec 2017, seven months ahead of schedule. https:///qe34RKKWiD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
angry

Buhari keep claiming the works of Jonathan you hear

We all know what you have excelled in since you became President. They include;

Nepotism
Ethnic Jingoism
Bribery and corruption
Arming fulani militias
Planning and abducting our girls
Claiming return of Chibok girls when Salkida knows better
Negotiating with bokoharam
Compensating bokoharam and getting kickbacks
Killing farmers through herdsmen

You have not deliberately done anything to make the lives of Nigerians better. If Nigerians weren't tough people, you for don kill everyone with your bad policies and hunger.

Buhari your end is 2019. Go back to your village. Your 150 cows miss you so dearly

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Onechancearmy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yes 450 Mega Watts is "great" news for a country of 200 million people.

Meanwhile, the city of New York with a population of just 8 million is generating 13,000 Mega Watts of electricity!

The City of Delaware uses 12,500 Mega Watts of Electricity!

While an agbaya country is beating its chest over generating 450 mega watts to add to their miserable total of 4,500 mega watts!

Country with no shame.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-electricity-does-an-industrialized-city-of-1-million-people-consume

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by vedaxcool(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
[s]
Onechancearmy:

Meanwhile, the city of New York with a population of just 8 million is generating 13,000 Mega Watts of electricity!

Country with no shame.
[/s]

Enemies of Nigeria are coming out of the wood work, sad when there is good news happy with bad news. It is well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
And we are celebrating this ?

APC and mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Onechancearmy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Enemies of Nigeria are coming out of the wood work, sad when there is good news happy with bad news. It is well.

Of course speaking the truth to a deluded animal brained, natural born liar will always be construed as enmity. Weep for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by SalamRushdie: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
The Tolu Ogunlesi can lie at his age is amazing , a power plant whose license was fully approved by Jonathan and was 60 percent complete before Jonathan left and this liar is try to say something else ... Whether zombies like it or not Azura power plant is another 100 percent initiative if the past govt ... Meanwhile electricity supply is worsening daily .

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Not everyone celebrates mediocrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by vedaxcool(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:
The Tolu Ogunlesi can lie at his age is amazing , a power plant whose license was fully approved by Jonathan and was 70 percent complete before Jonathan left and this liar is try to say something else ... Whether zombies like it or not Azura power plant is another 100 percent initiative if the past govt ... Meanwhile electricity supply is worsening daily
[/s]

Unless you live in a nollywood styled evil forest, only then would your claim of darkness hold water. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by SalamRushdie: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Unless you live in a nollywood styled evil forest, only then would your claim of darkness hold water. grin

There is no where in Nigeria that has constant electricity ..I just left a friend house in IKEJA now and they were using generator...If you de fear God go and snap your metre now and shame me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by vedaxcool(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
[s]
FortifiedCity:
Not everyone celebrates mediocrity
[/s]

So says Mr. No achievement

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So says Mr. No achievement
It's Internet. You can say whatever but the fact is you and Buhari are life failures grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Ikwokrikwo: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by vedaxcool(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There is no where in Nigeria that has constant electricity ..I just left a friend house in IKEJA now and they were using generator...If you de fear God go and snap your metre now and shame me

Like I said unless you live in an evil forest then and only then would your darkness be true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by deomelo: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Tolu Ogunlesi can lie at his age is amazing , a power plant whose license was fully approved by Jonathan and was 70 percent complete before Jonathan left and this liar is try to say something else ... Whether zombies like it or not Azura power plant is another 100 percent initiative if the past govt ... Meanwhile electricity supply is worsening daily

Sorry you don't have electricity in your bush and ipob village, maybe one day den go extend rural electrification to your village, but just to let you know, the rest of the country are enjoying improved power supply.

Ndo poor ipob. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by SalamRushdie: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
vedaxcool:

Like I said unless you live in an evil forest

Maybe Abuja has electricity . Electricity supply in Lagos is worsening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by fallout87: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
These guys can lie sha..

That power plant has started in 2014 and was always expected to be completed in 2018. Now it has been completed these children of lies, deceit and propaganda are saying PMB made this one as well.

PMB did nothing but inherit great projects and take credit... that and destroy the fantastically growing agricultural section of the country developed by the great Akinwumi Adesina!!

PMB didn't hire people with extensive educating and brain so why wouldn't they destroy Adesina's work in that ministry?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by deomelo: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
fallout87:
These guys can lie sha..

That power plant has started in 2014 and was always expected to be completed in 2018. Now it has been completed these children of lies, deceit and propaganda are saying PMB made this one as well.

PMB did nothing but inherit great projects and take credit... that and destroy the fantastically growing agricultural section of the country developed by the great Akinwumi Adesina!!

PMB didn't hire people with extensive educating and brain so why wouldn't they destroy Adesina's work in that ministry?

Na agricultural be your own issue even though the topic is electrity..

lol...ipob get many many wahala, hatred and bitterness against everything under the sun.

. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by fallout87: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
deomelo:

Na agricultural be your own issue even though the topic is electrity..

lol...ipob get many many wahala, hatred and bitterness against everything under the sun.

. grin

I'm not an igbo.

You uneducated touts label everyone who isn't paid BMC an igbo, ipob, biafra.. whatever.

I don't even support breaking up Nigeria. I support true federalism and decentralization of power.

These go over your head of course because your education never passed primary school and you only have internet access because you're being paid few kobo to post nonsense by APC.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by la1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kudos!... More of this!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by mbagideon(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Onechancearmy:
[color=#990000][size=12pt][i][b]Yes 450 Mega Watts is "great" news for a country of 200 million people.

you know how much to get a 13000 mega watts where the money dey yhu still won make dem do road lahk new York own ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Ovamboland(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Onechancearmy:

While an agbaya country is beating its chest over generating 450 mega watts to add to their miserable total of 4,500 mega watts!

Country with no shame.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-electricity-does-an-industrialized-city-of-1-million-people-consume

Olodo, MWh is not the same thing as MW

Our 4500 average power output in a day will be over 100,000 MWh a day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by 4kDdullard: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
All I know is that my family and friends will assist all the true patriots of Nigeria chase the dullard back to Daura before I travel out next year.
The real enemies of the state can all join him in Daura where he will be retired politically to officially continue with his cow business that has never witnessed any growth.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Onechancearmy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ovamboland:

Olodo, MWh is not the same thing as MW

Our 4500 average power output in a day will be over 100,000 MWh a day

Bigger olodo. MWh stands for MEGA WATTS per hour. It's shocking the kind of ignorance one encounters on NL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
This fraudulent govt is evil. This Azura power plant was GEJ govt initiated project that started in 2014. Besides what is APC celebrating as this project is a Private one owned by an Edo indigene based in USA. There is no 1kobo of Federal govt in this project.

The so called 450MW is blatant lie. The three units were fired simultaneously on testing for some hours and put off and has not come up again. Work is still ongoing here. Why is this evil govt looking for every straw to grab as election approaches?

I spit on bastard lieing APC and buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by 4kDdullard: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
This fraudulent govt is evil. This Azura power plant was GEJ govt initiated project that started in 2014. Besides what is APC celebrating as this project is a Private one owned by an Edo indigene based in USA. There is no 1kobo of Federal govt in this project.

The so called 450MW is blatant lie. The three units were fired simultaneously on testing for some hours and put off and has not come up again. Work is still ongoing here. Why is this evil govt looking for every straw to grab as election approaches?

I spit on bastard lieing APC and buhari
We will keep demolishing their lies and propaganda. I can remember when Abuja was a construction site before one dullard took over and nothing is happening now, the same story is common all over the country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
4kDdullard:
We will keep demolishing their lies and propaganda. I can remember when Abuja was a construction before one dullard took over and nothing is happening now, the samw story is common all over the country.

My brother, this govt is a destiny destroyer! No work done, no contract awarded. Everywhere is stagnant.

If not that I worked as a contractor in this Azura plant, I would have believed their face saving lies. Gosh! I feel irritated reading this foolish lies about Azura.

I repeat this project has nothing to do with that cow in aso rock nor APC d devilish party.

This project is a private project sponsored by loan from AFDB. They signed agreement that once they start generation, they will not be put off grid, in so doing they can recoup their loan fast. The loan signing and eventual kick off was done by GEJ. Infact GEJ flew into this place with helicopter to do the kick off ceremony and I witnessed it.

God punish APC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by buhariguy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
why will this be breaking news,?

it was built by ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by buhariguy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Country with no shame.

this is why I like idiotic pigs of Biafra.

in 16yrs, their idiotic pigs of Biafra party could not add 1mw to grid, because to them, it was a rocket science

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Onechancearmy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
buhariguy:
this is why I like idiotic pigs of Biafra.

in 16yrs, their idiotic pigs of Biafra party could not add 1mw to grid, because to them, it was a rocket science

But what has your moronic COW-HARI been doing for the past 3 years? And now he is trying to take credit for someone else's achievement. Olodo of the Century grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Newly completed AZURA Power station adds 450MW to National grid by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

He said the truth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Ochereome Nnanna / Dr Kayode Fayemi Of APC Wins Massively In His Polling Unit! / BREAKING: National Coordinator Of Buhari/Osinbajo Pressure Group Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.