Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project (7026 Views)

The Painting And Decorating Of A Sitting Room And A Master's Bedroom. / Discuss Kobo Kobo Works / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
KolaShangOne:

Hajj's house is In Ogun state.. You don't have to come to Lagos. Just pass Oluyole to Omi Adio to Abk..

Abi o. Somewhere for the bush there wey people no go disturb old man wey dey drink non-alcoholic Hennesy jejely o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
abouzaid:
fancy shapes and roof designs are the biggest sources of long term problems in Nigerian buildings.

Abi my brother. Leakages not be small headache o.
Simple roofing for me; as long as the house is covered.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by laudate: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
gbadexy:
continuation...

That sharp pink colour applied on the wall of one of the rooms, looks too garish! shocked Couldn't you have used a much lighter shade, like the one below? Just saying....!

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
laudate:

That sharp pink colour applied on the wall of one of the rooms, looks too garish! shocked Couldn't you have used a much lighter shade, like the one below? Just saying....!

True.. but that is what the Client want. Each to its own.
Thanks for suggestions though. Good one.

Hajji M.

5 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by laudate: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Ok, I understand now. Anyway, good job all round. More grease to your elbows, more naira to your pocket and more peace of mind to your endeavours. God bless. Thanks. wink

3 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
mufutau55:

True too... and when people see am, dem go know say nah old man get the house. But make dem enter inside come see "aje ku ikale". smiley

Hajji M.

Our collections, artifacts and momentos front our sojourn and travels around the world shall serve as ice breakers and conversation pieces for those who we grant entrance grin

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2018
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

An astute answer Sir.

Epe funwa. Ama riyin ba.

3 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 6:52am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Just as you have your own color preference and choice, so does others. That's the reason it's very rare for 2 different clients to choose similar colors.
The pink is a family of furcial or sexy pink most favored by women, though this is uniquely different from the regular furcial pink.
The picture catalog it was chosen from also was for that of a room.
When you want to do yours, we could do it your shade of pink for you smiley

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by folmus: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2018
gbadexy:
more...

If hajji M says it, it must be true, I will work harder. Kobo kobo has gradually become Naira naira o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2018
folmus:

If hajji M says it, it must be true, I will work harder. Kobo kobo has gradually become Naira naira o cheesy cheesy
Like they say, little drops of kobo makes the mighty ocean of naira grin

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by lorhema(f): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Nice. Congratulations Sir.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by kopell: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
What you see there is just a prime paint on the concrete slab.
The slab was later painted tbe same color as the wall paint.
Look at the other picture with the slab painted. Thank you.

Hajji M.[/quote]
My koko friend, I congratulate you in private and public. Like I complain in private, I knew baba take his time on painting to deliver fantastic finished, my concern still remains about those stains on finished doors. When he did my I have to tell him to take his time to tape all those doors before he starts any painting. I don’t no why Nigerian artisans doesn’t pay attention to finishing
One will keep calling to bring their attention to it so sad, many of them needs to be retrained in that aspect. Gbadexy you need to send baba to take refresh course in staining, that will really help both of you in my opinion.
Hajji from today on, I will recommend your name change to BABA KOKO moving forward.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
kopell:
What you see there is just a prime paint on the concrete slab.
The slab was later painted tbe same color as the wall paint.
Look at the other picture with the slab painted. Thank you.

Hajji M.
My koko friend, I congratulate you in private and public. Like I complain in private, I knew baba take his time on painting to deliver fantastic finished, my concern still remains about those stains on finished doors. When he did my I have to tell him to take his time to tape all those doors before he starts any painting. I don’t no why Nigerian artisans doesn’t pay attention to finishing
One will keep calling to bring their attention to it so sad, many of them needs to be retrained in that aspect. Gbadexy you need to send baba to take refresh course in staining, that will really help both of you in my opinion.
Hajji from today on, I will recommend your name change to BABA KOKO moving forward.

Your advice is noted and appreciated sir.
I've since come to the conclusion that all on site artisans work best under constant supervision. They simply can't help but want to be hurriedly done when left un monitored.
I will endeavor to always inform painters I refer or recommend on the need for a perfectly neat delivery much more henceforth

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Freshpriest: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
@Gbadexy, egbo, how can i get in touch with you?
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Freshpriest:
@Gbadexy, egbo, how can i get in touch with you?
07082715846. whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by laudate: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
gbadexy:
Just as you have your own color preference and choice, so does others. That's the reason it's very rare for 2 different clients to choose similar colors.
The pink is a family of furcial or sexy pink most favored by women, though this is uniquely different from the regular furcial pink.
The picture catalog it was chosen from also was for that of a room.
When you want to do yours, we could do it your shade of pink for you smiley
It is called fuschia, not 'furcial or sexy pink.' sad Most women often prefer pastel shades for bedroom walls from my experience, even though they don't mind using fuschia pink for their fabrics, and outfits. A bedroom is meant to be restful place, which is why pastel colours and light shades are often chosen for the walls. Such shades of colour do not put a strain on the eyes. Anyway, like you said it is their choice. They would have to live with it. undecided

A client of mine recently chose a dark shade of magenta for his walls. When I advised against it, he insisted. sad After the project was completed and he wanted to rent the place out, it took a while as several prospective clients were put off by the colour. The client who eventually rented the place, repainted the walls, the minute he moved in. undecided
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

It is called fuschia, not 'furcial or sexy pink.' sad Most women often prefer pastel shades for bedroom walls from my experience, even though they don't mind using fuschia pink for their fabrics, and outfits. A bedroom is meant to be restful place, which is why pastel colours and light shades are often chosen for the walls. Such shades of colour do not put a strain on the eyes. Anyway, like you said it is their choice. They would have to live with it. undecided

A client of mine recently chose a dark shade of magenta for his walls. When I advised against it, he insisted. sad After the project was completed and he wanted to rent the place out, it took a while as several prospective clients were put off by the colour. The client who eventually rented the place, repainted the walls, the minute he moved in. undecided
OK, thanks for the correction. That's the description of the color and pronunciation by painters.
The major thing is to get the message or color the word is meant to convey.
I don't know why you are affected by the color more than the owner, the way you typed "They would have to live with it" as if "They" committed a major sin or crime which "They" would have to face the consequence shows you are believe your opinion must be the correct one.
I couldn't help to notice your eagerness to show you know the correct name for the color.
All irrelevant and inconsequential things to me but indicator to your kind of person and your mindset.
Don't cry more than the bereaved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by laudate: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
gbadexy:
OK, thanks for the correction. That's the description of the color and pronunciation by painters.
The major thing is to get the message or color the word is meant to convey.
I don't know why you are affected by the color more than the owner, the way you typed "They would have to live with it" as if "They" committed a major sin or crime which "They" would have to face the consequence shows you are believe your opinion must be the correct one.
I couldn't help to notice your eagerness to show you know the correct name for the color.
All irrelevant and inconsequential things to me but indicator to your kind of person and your mindset.
Don't cry more than the bereaved!
No need for sly digs or insults. sad I am not "affected by the colour more than the owner, neither am I crying more than the bereaved," like you rudely claimed. I saw something that looked odd, so I pointed it out and made a suggestion. Why you decided to get offended, is really unclear. undecided

I never insisted that anyone must accept or adopt my suggestion. So why are you throwing a tantrum here? May I respectfully request that you get off my mentions, until you can muster the courtesy to be polite? Thank you! undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

No need for sly digs or insults. sad I am not "affected by the colour more than the owner, neither am I crying more than the bereaved," like you rudely claimed. I saw something that looked odd, so I pointed it out and made a suggestion. Why you decided to get offended, is really unclear. undecided

I never insisted that anyone must accept or adopt my suggestion. So why are you throwing a tantrum here? May I respectfully request that you get off my mentions, until you can muster the courtesy to be polite? Thank you! undecided
I wasn't indirect or sly in expressing my view. The "They would have to live with it" and the used wasn't exactly complimentary and that's what majorly got to me.
Perhaps you may use another approach in passing across your message. If you had used a friendly smiley, it would be assumed by me it was done in a different light and help take away any presumed sting from the post.
Peace!
NB: I had to modify it to try a different approach in communicating with you.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by laudate: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
gbadexy:
I wasn't indirect or sly in expressing my view. The "They would have to live with it" and the used wasn't exactly complimentary. Anyways, you could try to put your correction or opinion also in a less judgemental manner.
It's counterproductive engaging in unnecessary back and forth also.
undecided

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
kopell:
Hajji M.

My brother, we kuku told the Baba Painter about stains and even bought plastic to cover them. I tired jare.
When the whole mess is finished, there will be professional cleaner to clean everything and the tiles too...
My brother, long time coming o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

undecided
Alright sir/ma. Your suggestions and opinion are noted.
Thanks.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by YorubaAssasin: 9:12pm On May 09, 2018
olaboy1:
I really need to know how difficult it is for painters to use cardboard papers to separate different areas of paint colors that mesh together.
Almost all Nigerian homes I see white paint from the wall flowing to a red door and vice versa.

Is it not possible to hang the doors after paint jobs to avoid smearing of paint on them.
Is common sense so hard to accomplish for our artisans, I mean things that don’t require any artificial intelligence tech.
Are the artisans only interested in fast job and money than quality control.

Bros... You're right on point. I've always pondered on the same. I expected egbon to be so keen on that given his love for precision.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Bros... You're right on point. I've always pondered on the same. I expected egbon to be so keen on that given his love for precision.

Oga mi, I even bought them plastic sheets to cover the doors and tiles. But whatever mess you see in those pics were perfectly cleaned after they finished their job. Thanks for the observation.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by YorubaAssasin: 9:40pm On May 09, 2018
mufutau55:

Oga mi, I even bought them plastic sheets to cover the doors and tiles. But whatever mess you see in pic was perfectly cleaned after they finished their job. Thanks for the observation.

Hajji M.

I trust you NOT to compromise on such unprofessionalism. cool

Thanks Sir!
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 7:27am On May 20, 2018
mufutau55:

Abi my brother. Leakages not be small headache o.
Simple roofing for me; as long as the house is covered.

Hajji M.

Sir can you give me d cost to this building..I have a similar project currently but after 40M spent (without cost of land) am still at interlock stage not to talk of paint and wondering if i could compare. project in lagos sir.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2018
tritritri:

Sir can you give me d cost to this building..I have a similar project currently but after 40M spent (without cost of land) am still at interlock stage not to talk of paint and wondering if i could compare. project in lagos sir.

Sorry Sir. I dont have that handy. I have stopped calculating the cumulative cost long time ago. This has been a long term project for me. I have been taking my time to build it. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 20, 2018
mufutau55:

Sorry Sir. I dont have that handy. I have stopped calculating the cumulative cost long time ago. This has been a long term project for me. I have been taking my time to build it. Thank you.

Hajji M.

U welcome sir.Thanks for ur time.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2018
tritritri:

U welcome sir.Thanks for ur time.

Dont be discouraged by the amount you invested into the project. Just make sure you build it into your satisfaction.
No project is alike and its hard to actually compare cost because of circumstances in each area.
Just keep doing and dont be discouraged, one day you will eventually be finished. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2018
mufutau55:

Dont be discouraged by the amount you invested into the project. Just make sure you build it into your satisfaction.
No project is alike and its hard to actually compare cost because of circumstances in each area.
Just keep doing and dont be discouraged, one day you will eventually be finished. Thank you.

Hajji M.

thanks very much for the encourage , it really stressfull to complete a project in this country with the increasment in price on a daily bases . getting fed up

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2018
tritritri:

thanks very much for the encourage , it really stressfull to complete a project in this country with the increasment in price on a daily bases . getting fed up

That is more reason the cost is not easy to compare, estimate or keep up.
But God will keep helping us, don't be discouraged.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:42am On Jun 23, 2018
some more beautiful finishing pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live In Style / Land For Sale @ Sangotedo, Documents ready....lekki Epe Road / Large Acres Of Agricultural,Commercial&Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.