Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project (7029 Views)

The Painting And Decorating Of A Sitting Room And A Master's Bedroom. / Discuss Kobo Kobo Works / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by BITSWORKS: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Hajj M, this is majestic and beautiful. Well done sir. All on point!

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by oyewalesamuel: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2018
Big Congrats sir,please what the name of the exterior color,is it dove grey or ice grey?
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2018
oyewalesamuel:
Big Congrats sir,please what the name of the exterior color,is it dove grey or ice grey?
it's ice grey on dove grey sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by adewaleID: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2018
Hajji M, this is a masterpiece
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
BITSWORKS:
Hajj M, this is majestic and beautiful. Well done sir. All on point!

Thank you my brother.. your contribution is highly appreciated sir.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
adewaleID:
Hajji M, this is a masterpiece

Thank you Boss. You are getting there gradually o. God will keep helping us.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by buddie(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
@Hajji
How many coach of blocks did you have on the lintel level ? Two or three coach?

Those pop lightings are superb where they installed by a nairalander and for how much?

Did you do POP round the entire house too?

gbadexy:
some more beautiful finishing pictures
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by usaration: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
mufutau55:

Thank you Boss. You are getting there gradually o. God will keep helping us.

Hajji M.
congrats sir.please what kind of screed/putty would you recommend for an old building ?
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
buddie:
@Hajji
How many coach of blocks did you have on the lintel level ? Two or three coach?

Those pop lightings are superb where they installed by a nairalander and for how much?

Did you do POP round the entire house too?

Three coaches on both floors. I am a very tall man, so I needed a high ceiling when the POP is done.
All the lights were purchased from a Nairalander called Allcopacetic. The installation was done by non-Nairalander.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
usaration:
congrats sir.please what kind of screed/putty would you recommend for an old building ?
Ready mixed screeding putty or regular pop cement and emulsion with sufficient extra topbond.
it's the same ccost or higher than the screeding putty per sqm in cost.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
usaration:

Gbadexy will be a good and experienced person to recommend the screeding putty here. He is very good at this profession.
I used cement screeding which I regret, although less expensive, I will not use cement screed again, becos I think putty/POP screeding comes out better.
@Gbadexy, please give us some insight to this. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by usaration: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
mufutau55:

Gbadexy will be a good and experienced person to recommend the screeding putty here. He is very good at this profession.
I used cement screeding which I regret, although less expensive, I will not use cement screed again, becos I think putty/POP screeding comes out better.
@Gbadexy, please give us some insight to this. Thanks.

Hajji M.
you are right sir,cement pop is a no no if you want a smooth long lasting wall, devoid of cracks. someone recommended a putty but I wanted confirm from you which is the best putty in the market.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by usaration: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
gbadexy:

Ready mixed screeding putty or regular pop cement and emulsion with sufficient extra topbond.
it's the same ccost or higher than the screeding putty per sqm in cost.
a putty that doesn't bring out cracks in the long run is what I'd prefer. I have heard stories of how the regular pop screed cracks within a year or two of its application .
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
usaration:
a putty that doesn't bring out cracks in the long run is what I'd prefer. I have heard stories of how the regular pop screed cracks within a year or two of its application .
screeding putty is the best. It gives better bonding to all surfaces and isn't affected by water.
A good screeding putty shouldn't crack although if done in a way that it dries too fast, it may crack.
I supply my own brand of paint and screeding putty under the brand name Regal paint.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by oalandAgents2: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
nice ads, see my post too
gbadexy:
It is with great pleasure that I post the painted pictures of alhaji Mufutau's building here.
He has been a very great mentor, father figure and wonderful client of mine and this would be his second building I would supply.
Anybody that is regular on the property section knows of his immense contributions to the property section and his attention to details in the proper ways of doing things and most definitely interest in only the best stuffs.
My chairman has always been an advocate for encouraging and supporting local businesses and contents even though he has easy access to the best possible there is where he is domiciled.
Here are pictures from the site.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by buddie(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks boss!

mufutau55:

Three coaches on both floors. I am a very tall man, so I needed a high ceiling when the POP is done.
All the lights were purchased from a Nairalander called Allcopacetic. The installation was done by non-Nairalander.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Miniflat & Flats For One Year Rent Only! in Mainland, Lagos. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.