Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project (7036 Views)

The Painting And Decorating Of A Sitting Room And A Master's Bedroom. / Discuss Kobo Kobo Works / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by olaboy1: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
I really need to know how difficult it is for painters to use cardboard papers to separate different areas of paint colors that mesh together.
Almost all Nigerian homes I see white paint from the wall flowing to a red door and vice versa.

Is it not possible to hang the doors after paint jobs to avoid smearing of paint on them.
Is common sense so hard to accomplish for our artisans, I mean things that don’t require any artificial intelligence tech.
Are the artisans only interested in fast job and money than quality control.

3 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
olaboy1:
I really need to know how difficult it is for painters to use cardboard papers to separate different areas of paint colors that mesh together.
Almost all Nigerian homes I see white paint from the wall flowing to a red door and vice versa.

Is it not possible to hang the doors after paint jobs to avoid smearing of paint on them.
Is common sense so hard to accomplish for our artisans, I mean things that don’t require any artificial intelligence tech.
Are the artisans only interested in fast job and money than quality control.

What you see there is just a prime paint on the concrete slab.
The slab was later painted tbe same color as the wall paint.
Look at the other picture with the slab painted. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by olaboy1: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
mufutau55:

What you see there is just a prime paint on the concrete slab.
The slab was later painted tbe same color as the wall paint.
Look at the other picture with the slab painted. Thank you.

Hajji M.

The job on your house is good and it’s good they finally used same paint for the slab and the wall.
I get so angry when I watch Naija movies on IROKOtv and see massive houses looking great outside and horrible paint jobs inside.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
spyder880:
Superb! I trust Gbadexy to always do a marvellous job. I especially love that room painting of silver over blue. So cool.
Thank you very much for the kind words sir! It means a lot coming from you.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
mufutau55:
You may ask, why variation of colors especially for the bedrooms?
That is because all children and grand-children want their own color of choice, so we have to accomodate everyone of them.
Nah real family house o. smiley

Hajji M.

Congrats Hajj.

El familia is what it's all about.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
amanikondo:

Hajji Mufu, eberu olohun. Is this Kobo kobo? Congrats.

Dying here with laff from "Eberu Olohun" grin

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by twinskenny(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

like those alfa in ilorin lol

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by allCopacetic: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kobo-Kobi, Kobo-Kobo
Is this Kobo-Kobo for Crying out loud grin

Fantastic project my Oga

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by allCopacetic: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
mufutau55:

@Allcopacetic - here we come o, be on the look-out.

Hajji M.
We dey on Standby Oga Mi

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
olaboy1:

The job on your house is good and it’s good they finally used same paint for the slab and the wall.
I get so angry when I watch Naija movies on IROKOtv and see massive houses looking great outside and horrible paint jobs inside.

Sometimes some of our artisans lack finishing. So someone has to fully monitor them ni o.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

LOL!

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by InvertedHammer: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
/
Why not finish the compound first before painting the exterior and the fence?

"kobo kobo": The term mufutau55, Spyder880 and Egunmogaji use to deceive the gullible ones while they sink millions
into their projects.

/

4 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 1:03am On Apr 16, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/

"kobo kobo": The term mufutau55, Spyder880 and Egunmogaji use to deceive the gullible ones while they sink millions
into their projects./

You are right, I was thinking that (personal reasons though)... but the flooring should not destroy the pain.. if it did, I will retouch. The debate is still up between stamped paved floor and interlocking. But we'll see.
Nah humour we dey inject into the descriptions o. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/

into their projects.

/

Ehn if I hear..

Me wey say na bungalow I dey manage build grin

Regarding the painting, maybe Oga Mufu, as an astute project manager, is trying to maximize the painters time onsite.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 1:13am On Apr 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Ehn if I hear..
Me wey say na bungalow I dey manage build grin
Regarding the painting, maybe Oga Mufu, as an astute project manager, is trying to maximize the painters time onsite.

You no go kill persin. Some bungalow dey cost more than duplex o. Nah the "aje" inside we go look o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2018
mufutau55:

You no go kill persin. Some bungalow dey cost more than duplex o. Nah the "aje" inside we go look o.

Hajji M.

Hajji, please Sir what is the width of this your fantastic hallway?

I really love the POP design here.

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 1:22am On Apr 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I no remember o... but I will tell my brother to measure it.
Oh yes, I will call the shower cubicle forming guy on site tommorow to measure it for me.
I never like those narrow hallways, may be nah phobia.

Addendum: Just measured. It is 3.28m about 10.75ft. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2018
olaboy1:

Using same color for the slab and the building had always been the plan.
The colors inside were specifically chosen by the future occupants of the rooms in a democratic setting.
The colors are sharp, intense and fascinating even if I do say so myself grin.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by rotecch77(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Nice one hajji,

E ku Inowo,the next thing now is to Share Hennessey .

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by zeestone99(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hajj m, this your painting is superb, very beautiful set of colors, beautiful house...
This house make good(ghana pidgin)

The house is already ready for solar/inverter installation, contact me for a quote you won't regret goin green.

Call/whatapp 08117398294 or check out our beautiful installation pictures on Facebook n instagram
facebook.com/monzpowersolutions
Instagram - @monzpowersolutions
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
rotecch77:
Nice one hajji,
E ku Inowo,the next thing now is to Share Hennessey .

Oga mi, if not for people like you, how we for do am? You know say your handwork dey there plenty o both materials; logistics and labor.
When the whole thing is finished, credits will be given to all those who contributed to the success of this house o.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
zeestone99:
Hajj m, this your painting is superb, very beautiful set of colors, beautiful house...
This house make good(ghana pidgin)

The house is already ready for solar/inverter installation, contact me for a quote you won't regret goin green.

Call/whatapp 08117398294 or check out our beautiful installation pictures on Facebook n instagram
facebook.com/monzpowersolutions
Instagram - @monzpowersolutions

Thank you Sir. When we get to that stage, you will be remembered.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Just measured. It is 3.28m about 10.75ft. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
mufutau55:

Just measured. It is 3.28m about 10.75ft. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir, it’s a really impressive transitional space. Sometimes it’s these little things that shows thoughtfulness in a design.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
mufutau55:

Thank you Sir. When we get to that stage, you will be remembered.

Hajji M.

Please hound Hajji well.

If I have to come to Lagos to visit, I don’t want to be awaken by noisy diesel gen grin

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by abouzaid: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
big congratulations to Oga Hajj, that's a nice retirement home, however, I noticed that you went for a very simple rectangular shaped building instead of one of those designs with irregular shapes. that shows that you're indeed a learned consumer.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by KolaShangOne(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
abouzaid:
big congratulations to Oga Hajj, that's a nice retirement home, however, I noticed that you went for a very simple rectangular shaped building instead of one of those designs with irregular shapes. that shows that you're indeed a learned consumer.

Same with Oga EgunMogaji. They both went for regualr shape houses which is good because all these our fancy shapes dey bring problems sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by KolaShangOne(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Please hound Hajji well.

If I have to come to Lagos to visit, I don’t want to be awaken by noisy diesel gen grin

Hajj's house is In Ogun state.. You don't have to come to Lagos. Just pass Oluyole to Omi Adio to Abk..
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by abouzaid: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
KolaShangOne:

Same with Oga EgunMogaji. They both went for regualr shape houses which is good because all these our fancy shapes dey bring problems sometimes.
fancy shapes and roof designs are the biggest sources of long term problems in Nigerian buildings.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Please hound Hajji well.

I no get liver for noise too o. But we go start with soundproof 20-30kVA FG WILSON Gen first and then upgrade.
You will be well accomodated o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
abouzaid:

Oga mi, I be old man nah. Nothing new interest me anymore.
Nobody to impress anymore either. Nah poor old folk with big belly style we dey use o. smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
KolaShangOne:

True too... and when people see am from outside, dem go know say nah old man get the house. But make dem enter inside come see "aje ku ikale". But still, nah kobo-kobo house o. smiley

Hajji M.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affordable Lands Selling At Queens Park Estate Mowe Ofada / Urgent Sale: Land In Yabatech Housing Estate, Oribanwa, Ibeju Lekki / Property/Apartment-Lease,Rent,Sales-(Island & Mainland).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.