Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade (1205 Views)

Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / New Projects To Add 819mw Of Clean Power To National Grid By 2019 – Fashola / I Will Achieve Buhari's 10,000 Megawatts By 2019 - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by psucc(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
2019: Fashola will be Nigeria’s next President – Prophet Fakolade

Published on April 15, 2018 By Chijioke Jannah

The leader of Divine Intelligence Ministry, Prophet George Fakolade, has said Nigerians would vote the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, to replace incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

He stated this in a statement issued to journalists in Abuja on Sunday.

According to him, Fashola would make his cabinet ready before assumption of office, step-up the fight against corruption, spare no sacred cows, and heal the nation.

Fakolade also said the incumbent Director-General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Lawal Daura, would continue in office under Mr. Fashola for the sake of continuity and in the interest of the nation.

DAILY POST recalls that Prophet Fakolade had accurately predicted that Nigeria will experience a change of government in 2015.

His latest statement reads: “Mr. Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state is the person chosen by God as President and Commander-in-Chief in Nigeria come 2019.

“Under Fashola’s administration, the situation in which Presidents are booed or booted out of office in shame and ignominy in past times would no longer continue.

“He would announce his cabinet on his first day in office and take-off without delay. Fashola’s government would take-off in grand style with all hands on deck. The present sick administration and government shall become history.

“Before Mr. Fashola assumes office in 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari shall beef-up security around him like an incumbent. Anti-bomb and explosives experts shall open all letters for him like in the case of ex-President of the United States, Barack Obama, before his historic election.
“He would consider the entire nation his constituency, eschew parochialism in his appointments and make no excuse for failures.

“Fashola’s government would also step-up the fight against corruption and spare no sacred cows. Treasury looters can only run but cannot hide. God maintains that Nigeria still stinks with corruption and more arrests will be made.

“Having duly reflected on the incumbent Director-General of DSS, Lawal Daura, in my previous prophecies, I predict he will continue in office under Mr. Fashola for continuity and greater successes for all Nigerians.”

Please can the bold ever be true?
Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by Achuwa1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yea,fashola will become president of south west & the north when we from the other south have left this unholy union called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by Talknochip(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Buhari,Tambuwal,Saraki,dankwambo and now Fashola! ........pls, hw do i get a visa to Zimbabwe? Ayam tayad

1 Like

Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by menix(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
This wan don drink Alabukun mixed with Monkey tail..

Bobrisky nko
Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by emmie14: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
The worst Fashola is better than the best Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by Reelectbuhari: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
psucc:
2019: Fashola will be Nigeria’s next President – Prophet Fakolade

Published on April 15, 2018 By Chijioke Jannah

The leader of Divine Intelligence Ministry, Prophet George Fakolade, has said Nigerians would vote the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, to replace incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

He stated this in a statement issued to journalists in Abuja on Sunday.

According to him, Fashola would make his cabinet ready before assumption of office, step-up the fight against corruption, spare no sacred cows, and heal the nation.

Fakolade also said the incumbent Director-General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Lawal Daura, would continue in office under Mr. Fashola for the sake of continuity and in the interest of the nation.

DAILY POST recalls that Prophet Fakolade had accurately predicted that Nigeria will experience a change of government in 2015.

His latest statement reads: “Mr. Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state is the person chosen by God as President and Commander-in-Chief in Nigeria come 2019.

“Under Fashola’s administration, the situation in which Presidents are booed or booted out of office in shame and ignominy in past times would no longer continue.

“He would announce his cabinet on his first day in office and take-off without delay. Fashola’s government would take-off in grand style with all hands on deck. The present sick administration and government shall become history.

“Before Mr. Fashola assumes office in 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari shall beef-up security around him like an incumbent. Anti-bomb and explosives experts shall open all letters for him like in the case of ex-President of the United States, Barack Obama, before his historic election.
“He would consider the entire nation his constituency, eschew parochialism in his appointments and make no excuse for failures.

“Fashola’s government would also step-up the fight against corruption and spare no sacred cows. Treasury looters can only run but cannot hide. God maintains that Nigeria still stinks with corruption and more arrests will be made.

“Having duly reflected on the incumbent Director-General of DSS, Lawal Daura, in my previous prophecies, I predict he will continue in office under Mr. Fashola for continuity and greater successes for all Nigerians.”

Please can the bold ever be true?

yoruba prophesying for fellow yoruba.....scammers....

I hv told my brothers to desist from any yoruba owned or managed church....coz they are scammers....
Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by MistadeRegal(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
undecided
What can I say than, "Let's wait and see"?
Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by dododawa1: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
I pray so
Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by 1beat(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fashola ko Fayemi ni

hunhun Fadeyi ni
Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by 1beat(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fashola ko Fayemi ni

hunhun Fadeyi ni
Re: 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
tinubu also said it

(1) (Reply)

Daily Series: A True Life Political Sojourn Of A Pastor Turn Politician In Lagos / Zaki Biam Boils Hot / Muslim Leader Chides Afenifere, YCE Over Religious Composition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.