Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano At Night (Video, Photos) (57929 Views)

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) / Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Akpan107(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2018
genali:
If you live in the area I think you have first hand information how kano is, you can compare Kano with any state in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure
Akwa Ibom State road networks are worlds standard.

Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Akpan107(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2018
genali:
If you live in the area I think you have first hand information how kano is, you can compare Kano with any state in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure
More...
I'm not only living in Kano, but I was born and brought up in Kano, and am still in Kano as Write.

Kano will never be compared to AkwaIbom.

Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Akpan107(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2018
quote author=genali post=66749403] If you live in the area I think you have first hand information how kano is, you can compare Kano with any state in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure [/quote]Massive roads constructions are being carried out down to my village as I speak...

The development of Akwa Ibom State road networks and other Infrastructure are not centred in a place, as that of Kano.

Kano has 44 local gov while Akwa Ibom has 31, but yet, the development is spread all over the state, while that of Kano is just in the centre of the town... Gwale, Nasarawa, Dala Tarauni and just two more local gov.

Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ffor those wh0 want to see kano in full visit https://www.nairaland.com/4250243/infrastructural-development-kano-pics then you will know Akwaibom is nothing but advanced village.

This thread only represent kano in the night. Click the above thread to see the full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Akpan107:
Akwa Ibom State road networks are worlds standard.

what is standard here? Two lane streets? https://www.nairaland.com/4250243/infrastructural-development-kano-pics
Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Ken4Christ: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

This is not a typographical error. Where is the typo in late 90s and 1991?

Just say you're eager to castigate where they accommodate you, educate you and even make you earn a living. Ungrateful person.

Do you need proof of my graduation from ABU 1990? As well as my NYSC certificate in 1991? I was supposed to served in 1990 but I went for the second badge.

I am a Nigerian and I have the legal right to live anywhere and school anywhere. If not for the Southerners in the northern institutions, they will be very scanty. They should be grateful I came there for schooling.
Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Do you need proof of my graduation from ABU 1990? As well as my NYSC certificate in 1991? I was supposed to served in 1990 but I went for the second badge.

I dont need your certificate, but there is nothing like typographical error in your writings. All what you wrote are early 90s and in another place u claim late 90s.

I am a Nigerian and I have the legal right to live anywhere and school anywhere. If not for the Southerners in the northern institutions, they will be very scanty. They should be grateful I came there for schooling.

Ehen and you have the legal right to insult your host also.

Foolish lie, what is the percentage of the southerners teaching in the north? 0.1%

And even the 0.1% should carry their load and see if the north dont have those that can fill it. Many qualified PhD holders are still looking for job.

You should have studied in the south, they manage to give you admission and you are here making noise. Ungrateful element.

If you talking of population of southern student then you have no shame in lying. ABU dont have the capacity to admit student of northern extraction that applied and qualified for the admission criteria not talk of southerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Ken4Christ: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

I dont need your certificate, but there is nothing like typographical error in your writings. All what you wrote are early 90s and in another place u claim late 90s.

Ehen and you have the legal right to insult your host also.

Foolish lie, what is the percentage of the southerners teaching in the north? 0.1%

And even the 0.1% should carry their load and see if the north dont have those that can fill it. Many qualified PhD holders are still looking for job.

You should have studied in the south, they manage to give you admission and you are here making noise. Ungrateful element.

If you talking of population of southern student then you have no shame in lying. ABU dont have the capacity to admit student of northern extraction that applied and qualified for the admission criteria not talk of southerners.

Are you talking about northern students that have below 120 cut off? It is not a news that the north is educationally disadvantage. There are of course the intelligent ones but they are relatively few.

Please, just stop the killings. I had horrible 4 years of study in ABU. 1986-1990. My youth service in Kano was a nightmare.

Please, let peace reign.
Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Are you talking about northern students that have below 120 cut off? It is not a news that the north is educationally disadvantage. There are of course the intelligent ones but they are relatively few.

Please show me where cut off mark is 120 in Nigeria apart from last year that jamb allow each school to choose it marks.

The cut off mark has always been 180 above. And if fail to show me then be good enough to withdraw your false statement.

Please, just stop the killings. I had horrible 4 years of study in ABU. 1986-1990. My youth service in Kano was a nightmare.

Please, let peace reign.

There is Crisis in different parts of Nigeria. Where where you when OPc was Killing Northerners in the south. Ipob looking for Hausa to kill. Also the last one that happen in Ile Ife that hundreds where killed.

You're giving me stories of how many years. Believe this or don't we are good people, even the way we speak to you guys is different from how you relate to us in ur land. The way you're accommodated here, Northerners are not in the South.

You're still living in Kano now or kaduna and that is the place you want to show hate.

1 Like

Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by wanger50(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Another valid opinion here. I take it that you school in ABU?

Zaria which is just a local government in Kaduna State ooo. See the level of development there. Not to talk of Sabon Gari which is another local government in Zaria itself under Kaduna State.
I did of course.I left in 2006 after achieving an undergraduate degree
Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by wanger50(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Before you know it,our brothers from the South south will be up lamenting bias and abandonment when their region is by far the most funded.This is all up to honesty and sincerity on the part of Northern leaders

1 Like

Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by Eminad0(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
wanger50:
Before you know it,our brothers from the South south will be up lamenting bias and abandonment when their region is by far the most funded.This is all up to honesty and sincerity on the part of Northern leaders

Plz reply me on KwikMoney issue I saw ur post.

Plz how fast do they fund your account after borrowing and which means of payment is been used when paying back. Can I DM u or Ur Whatsapp numba plz.
It's urgent. Thanks
Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by wanger50(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Eminad0:

Plz reply me on KwikMoney issue I saw ur post.

Plz how fast do they fund your account after borrowing and which means of payment is been used when paying back. Can I DM u or Ur Whatsapp numba plz.
It's urgent. Thanks
I was credited in less than five minutes.
Re: Kano At Night (Video, Photos) by ofhismercy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
THIS MIGHT BE OF INTEREST TO SOMEONE
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) / What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.