Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,990 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly (49657 Views)

"Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Who Shot Ghost? Guess Correctly And Win #5,000 In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by SoapQueen(f): 8:54am On May 31, 2018
LagosWharf:

Yes we have dear. And yes, this is the first person who came to your mind when you thought "who is this". Your instincts are right

Kindly tell me. Give me a clue, please.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by SoapQueen(f): 11:29am On May 31, 2018
LagosWharf:

Yes we have dear. And yes, this is the first person who came to your mind when you thought "who is this". Your instincts are right

It is obvious you do not know me one on one, kindly stop mentioning my birth name in a public fora.
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by kellord(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wondering what the best movies of 2018 so far are?
well, wonder no more as we bring the very best of box office blockbusters to you.
https://9jaolodopikin..com/2018/06/what-are-best-movies-of-2018-everyone.html
Re: Big Brother Couldn't Spell 'Naira' Correctly by SoapQueen(f): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
LagosWharf:
Imagine a show collecting millions of Naira through votes from Nigerians but still insults Nigeria.

During the eviction show tonight, biggie made housemates pick briefcases. Miracle picked the briefcase with money in it. When the briefcase was opened, it wrote 200,000 Niara

How can Big Brother be this insensitive?

Useless show

Why aren't you telling me your name? I see you are scared of me. I am flattered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A / Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.