Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 (5284 Views)

Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 by Kakushia2: 12:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Hi All,

I'm about to apply for a spouse visa in the UK in the coming weeks. I have been with my husband since last October, we met while I was studying my masters in London. In February my visa expired and I returned to Nigeria. Shortly after getting back we decided to marry, which we did on March 31st and I am now pregnant.

So we're just preparing to apply for my spouse visa.

Financially, my husband has just started a new job. He is on a government contract earning £275 per day so earns more than enough for the requirements and he has payslips from the last 7 years if need be, every year having earned over the required £18,600.

In terms of accommodation, he is renting a room in a house share currently. However, we plan to cohabit in his parents house which easily has enough room to accommodate us. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'm just looking for a bit of advice regarding our visa situation.

Also, would anyone recommend disclosing my state of pregnancy or choosing to keep quiet about this?

Thank You
Re: UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 by Benuromi: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2018
I think if you go through this spouse visa application thread, ready from beginning to the end. You will get all what you need and question over there will be answer quicker than here. You will gain a lot from there. Hope this help. Good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/823869/uk-spouse-visa-appeal-process-part2

Kakushia2:
Hi All,

I'm about to apply for a spouse visa in the UK in the coming weeks. I have been with my husband since last October, we met while I was studying my masters in London. In February my visa expired and I returned to Nigeria. Shortly after getting back we decided to marry, which we did on March 31st and I am now pregnant.

So we're just preparing to apply for my spouse visa.

Financially, my husband has just started a new job. He is on a government contract earning £275 per day so earns more than enough for the requirements and he has payslips from the last 7 years if need be, every year having earned over the required £18,600.

In terms of accommodation, he is renting a room in a house share currently. However, we plan to cohabit in his parents house which easily has enough room to accommodate us. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'm just looking for a bit of advice regarding our visa situation.

Also, would anyone recommend disclosing my state of pregnancy or choosing to keep quiet about this?

Thank You
Re: UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Benuromi:
I think if you go through this spouse visa application thread, ready from beginning to the end. You will get all what you need and question over there will be answer quicker than here. You will gain a lot from there. Hope this help. Good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/823869/uk-spouse-visa-appeal-process-part2

(1)

How Find Cheap Flight Tickets Online - Tips and Tricks I use myself / A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: / Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.