Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) (33883 Views)

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by deomelo: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dreadedmaze:
[s][/s]

Onye nzuzu spotted.
I've been to Kano. If they like let them build 700 bridges with 1 million Naira each, Enugu still fine pass am. Shiooor... Apart from Lagos which is 70% outsiders investment. Tell me one very fine developed western state. This is public. Use your head. Not everything is meant for inter tribal quarel or comparison.

Enugu village, the poorest state in Nigeria where they don't even have 1 single movie theater.

Abeg stop the comedy..

grin

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
deomelo:

Enugu village, the poorest state in Nigeria where they don't even have 1 single movie theater.

Abeg stop the comedy..

grin

Poorest state? Sharrap biko. Yeye dey smeh. What is a movie theatre? And how many are in Nigeria as a whole? Egbon, You are really senseless sha.

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by deomelo: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dreadedmaze:

Poorest state? Sharrap biko. Yeye dey smeh. What is a movie theatre? And how many are in Nigeria as a whole? Egbon, You are really senseless sha.

1. Yobe - N92 billion

2. Taraba - 96 billion

3. Enugu - N98 billion

Poor enugu is the 3rd poorest state in Nigeria, it's in the same category with poor states like Ekiti, Yobe and Taraba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dreadedmaze:

Which Lagos? The same Lagos wey Igbo men dey contest elections. In 2015 how many Igbo people beat their yoruba opponents to claim seats in Lagos House of Rep's. Now ask yourself, how many yorubas have such political space in the East or even South East, or South South? There's no such thing as SW superiority, as long as I'm concerned the SW have presented themselves as puppets for anyone to manipulate in recent times. Ask your uncle Tinubu. Lagos that kind stayed for how many years. All the markets there have Igbo majority. Many companies owned by igbos, hausas and foreigners. And you say superiority? In which area biko? Dirtiness?

It shows how accommodating we are in the SW. The same way developed nations accommodate immigrants but, of course everything get limit. No **Igbo** has any seat in the house.. go figure. They might be from SE but, never Igbo. Go figure..
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

It shows how accommodating we are in the SW. The same way developed nations accommodate immigrants but, of course everything get limit. No **Igbo** has any seat in the house.. go figure. They might be from SE but, never Igbo. Go figure..

grin grin Wait lemme bring four figure table. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2018
deomelo:

1. Yobe - N92 billion

2. Taraba - 96 billion

3. Enugu - N98 billion

Poor enugu is the 3rd poorest state in Nigeria, it's in the same category with poor states like Ekiti, Yobe and Taraba.

So if we' want to know the richest state, we just go and look out who's given more budgetary allocation? This is why education is good. Go and do research on GPD and PPP? Just now you said Enugu is the poorest, now you're saying third poorest. Be consistent. Well, incase you think I'm from Enugu, I'm not. I be warri boy and my state will FOREVER be richer than all northern states. And I maintain my stand, Enugu fine pass Kano. Kpakam. Argue with your kidney.

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2018
They're building that with N4billion? For Naija?! shocked That's impressive prudence. If it were being built in Delta or Bayelsa, they'd be quoting N40billion. Kano governors have worked. With the kind of leadership they've had, if they had the allocations of states like Rivers and Akwa Ibom, Kano would be in another league now.

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:04am On Apr 18, 2018
deomelo:

1. Yobe - N92 billion

2. Taraba - 96 billion

3. Enugu - N98 billion

I'm no economist, but I'm quite sure budget size is about fiscal policy and while there is often a correlation, often has little to do with economic size. Ebonyi has the largest budget in the South East, but is by far the poorest state in the region with the lowest allocation and lowest IGR and lowest indices of development. "Poor" Enugu had the 8th largest IGR figures for 2017 on the same N22billion+ as Oyo. Your rich state, Osun, funny enough was one of those around Ebonyi's level.

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
So this project is just about to kick off

And one kano zombie posted it in one thread as already finished project.

That's the link below; I don't have strength to argue with any zombie this early morning undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/4454028/kano-night-video-photos#66739536

Cc: AutoReportNG

Mr Man Abi na woman pls show us in that thread where someone posted these pictures as completed projects. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by ZarahBuhari: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2018
MrHowto:

Mr Man Abi na woman pls show us in that thread where someone posted these pictures as completed projects. We are waiting.
Maybe you have comprehension problem or you just choose to act blind. Did I not include the link to the thread?
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
WarriAproko:
Wow. And my state a 10km road will cost 10billion naira. Were did we go wrong in delta

Development is alien to us in Delta State. Our misleaders are always misleading us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu & Chimaroke Reunite As Enugu Looks To Welcome Atiku & Obi Tomorrow(ph / Simon Ekpa Ends Sit-at-home Order, Says No Election In ‘biafraland’ / Fuel Subsidy Expenditure From 2005 To 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.