Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,342 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) (33880 Views)

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by soliddust2020: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2018
martineverest:
god bless ganduje for his sincerity

I also watched monorail documentary on AIT some months back.... in the documentary,they listed all the current monorails in Nigeria under construction...the one in Kano happens to be the longest,almost twice longer than that of Lagos and pH..... surprisingly,it was the cheapest to construct...... almost twice cheaper than that of Lagos and ph

my region,Niger Delta is all about corruption,yet no development.they keep singing northernisation.the huge allocation they receive ,the squander it.........delta state govt is useless

..God bless ganduje for his efficiency

Delta state governors are always thieves. We are seriously backwards in terms of development in the state, nothing to show for the huge allocation and 13% oil derivation funds. We are constantly raped and robbed by the politicians in the state. Apc for delta is filled with thieves and certainly not an option, we are in between hell fire and middle of the deep blue sea.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Kingsley1000:
you need to travel out.leave ur village and tour kano...'m an igbo if u dont know.ours politicians are the most corrupt in the whole world

USING KANO TO COMPARE THE ENITRE SE, IS VERY UNFAIR. BESIDES WHO U DO EXPECT WILL DEVELOP D SE, WEN U PAY TAX 2 KANO GOVT. LOOK AT D MONTHLY FEDERAL ALLOCATION OF KANO, N COMPARE IT WITH STATES IN D SE. AM FROM ANAMBRA N I CAN CHALLENGE ANY BODY FROM D NORTH TO VISIT ANAMBRA, N TELL ME OF DER OPINION CONCERNING THE ROAD NETWORKS IN ANAMBRA
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2018
WarriAproko:
Wow. And my state a 10km road will cost 10billion naira. Were did we go wrong in delta
you know, the geography of delta is quite different... not as easy to work on like the northern parts...that's why the cost is higher!
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2018
useless northern leaders, they should just invest in human resource, how many of the almajiri miscreants in Kano are going to make use of this flyover
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2018
it would have cost 40b naira during pdp era

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2018
soliddust2020:

Delta state governors are always thieves. We are seriously backwards in terms of development in the state, nothing to show for the huge allocation and 13% oil derivation funds. We are constantly raped and robbed by the politicians in the state. Apc for delta is filled with thieves and certainly not an option, we are in between hell fire and middle of the deep blue sea.
its very unfortunate that some of your people would celebrate someone like Ibori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by sirssb(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Unluckrees:
This place is near Zoo road I think, Ado Bayero Mall side.
Yes it is
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by MrPolitics: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2018
rusher14:

You do know that is no excuse.

Are u kidding? Terrain has to do with construction and how much it'll cost
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by rusher14: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2018
MrPolitics:

Are u kidding? Terrain has to do with construction and how much it'll cost

Continue scrolling the thread.
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by asha80(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2018
WarriAproko:
Wow. And my state a 10km road will cost 10billion naira. Were did we go wrong in delta
though I believe there is padding to the road infrastructure you put up here but building roads in some parts of the delta is far more expensive than other parts of the country because of the terrain

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Speak of a bridge that is set to keep the jaws open then the Dangi Roundabout is likely to be among. The Kano state governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR has flagged off the construction of the new N4Billion flyover which also has an underpass along Zaria Road by Dangi Roundabout. The flyover is expected to be completed within 10 months maximum. See the pictures of both the prototype and the flag off ceremony below...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/04/see-4-billion-naira-dangi-roundabout.html

The Prototype

[img]https://3.bp..com/-tgE0FDmZVnA/WtPgY4c5ytI/AAAAAAAARPw/202jHPb-5ew8SmgMBlnRRVf_A2EhZu0RwCEwYBhgL/s1600/29356661_592937584389254_3902452824683839488_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Il3vGAeTtZ4/WtPgY1CPemI/AAAAAAAAROc/Yl5xTqJDi8kOhv-u7-H7fTxww-Mdf-fLQCLcBGAs/s1600/29314868_592937551055924_6188324523733942272_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-PX9qrnTT7vc/WtPgaZJG-hI/AAAAAAAAROo/68pvrQN06F4PtunA-ANDGkpTbnBbrnHGQCLcBGAs/s1600/29365874_592937401055939_191736355229794304_n.jpg[/img]

Flag off ceremony

And my State Governor is busy playing politics with our State money, he even went ahead to make a welcome party for an ex convict.
Please no one should ask me the State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018

See the problem we have in this shithole!! We don't believe in ourselves.
So we can't build a road, or flyovers without including a white man. How Selsey do you want to progress when you pay people to do the main work and let Nigerians do the labour. So there are not engineers in this country again that can build a flyover

Shithole

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by cheaperstores: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2018
WarriAproko:

Remember also that the soil condition in your area is different from that of kano.it may occasion high cost of similar project in your area.

Not forgetting the design which also affects cost of doing project.

Our politicians are funny but sometimes situations may not be as we think.
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by asha80(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Kingsley1000:
you need to travel out.leave ur village and tour kano...'m an igbo if u dont know.ours politicians are the most corrupt in the whole world
so says the guy that wanted Tony nwoye to become governor of anambra state..

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by cheaperstores: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2018
WarriAproko:

Remember also that the soil condition in your area is different from that of kano.it may occasion high cost of similar project in your area.

Not forgetting the design which also affects cost of doing project.

Our politicians are funny but sometimes situations may not be as we think.
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by sinola(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Kano state... I am coming over soon

See more pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/04/see-4-billion-naira-dangi-roundabout.html

misplaced priority
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by oyeb15: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2018
I wish Ekiti governor can see this double lane flyover rather than his single lane that triple this amount. And some people will b saying Hausa no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2018
buchilino:

USING KANO TO COMPARE THE ENITRE SE, IS VERY UNFAIR. BESIDES WHO U DO EXPECT WILL DEVELOP D SE, WEN U PAY TAX 2 KANO GOVT. LOOK AT D MONTHLY FEDERAL ALLOCATION OF KANO, N COMPARE IT WITH STATES IN D SE. AM FROM ANAMBRA N I CAN CHALLENGE ANY BODY FROM D NORTH TO VISIT ANAMBRA, N TELL ME OF DER OPINION CONCERNING THE ROAD NETWORKS IN ANAMBRA
don't be a sycophant,you are part of the reason why igbo governors are corrupt.do you know the size of kano? it's almost the size of all 5southeasten states put together in terms of land mass...so don't compare the infrastructural strides in kano to any south eastern state.out of 44lgas in kano,22 is a standard city which is almost the size of enugu and anambra

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
dheilaw1:
its very unfortunate that some of your people would celebrate someone like Ibori
Very unfortunate my brother. I weep for my state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
dheilaw1:
it would have cost 40b naira during pdp era
bitter truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by donqx: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
really
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by asha80(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
Kingsley10000:
don't be a sycophant,you are part of the reason why igbo governors are corrupt.do you know the size of kano? it's almost the size of all 5southeasten states put together in terms of land mass...so don't compare the infrastructural strides in kano to any south eastern state.out of 44lgas in kano,22 is a standard city which is almost the size of enugu and anambra
lol kano city is not kano state

1 Like

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Kingsley10000:

R U SAYING BASED ON SIZE DAT KANO SHOULD GET MORE OR WAT. WAT EXACTLY IS D POINT UR TRYING TO MAKE. COS IF UR BASING UR ARGUMENT ON SIZE, DEN STATES LIKE NIGER, TARABA, ADAMAWA ETC SHOULD EVEN BE GETTING MORE ALLOCATIONS DAN KANO. BUT MY ARGUMENT IS ONE, IF HALF OF THE ALLOCATIONS GIVEN 2 KANO, WAS GIVEN ENUGU STATE 4 EXAMPLE. THEN U HAVE A STRONG ARGUMENT.
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by MicroBox: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Mutemenot:
3 D drawing make sense . Waiting for its completion . Na so one go award all the roads in his state when he has months to leave
That is one good thing with Kano State. No matter what, the incoming government will complete the project..... Continuity..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Marsnizz: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2018
Babatcargoo:
just because one flyover now,as if pdp didn't do anything at all while in power
the flyover is not only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2018
WarriAproko:

Oshari, the soil in Delta State is different from that of Kano. Because of the softer swampy soil and other logistic problems, building in the Niger Delta is more capital intensive. It's not rocket science. Even Federal govt projects down south south cost many times the equivalent up north.
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Manweysabi(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2018
buchilino:

R U SAYING BASED ON SIZE DAT KANO SHOULD GET MORE OR WAT. WAT EXACTLY IS D POINT UR TRYING TO MAKE. COS IF UR BASING UR ARGUMENT ON SIZE, DEN STATES LIKE NIGER, TARABA, ADAMAWA ETC SHOULD EVEN BE GETTING MORE ALLOCATIONS DAN KANO. BUT MY ARGUMENT IS ONE, IF HALF OF THE ALLOCATIONS GIVEN 2 KANO, WAS GIVEN ENUGU STATE 4 EXAMPLE. THEN U HAVE A STRONG ARGUMENT.

You don't know what you're talking about... Landlord travel and see

ps: The poster you quoted wasn't referring to size, but population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2018
Manweysabi:

You don't know what you're talking about... Landlord travel and see

ps: The poster you quoted wasn't referring to size, but population.

NOW LETS BE HONEST, DOES HALF OF DOSE POPULATION PAY VAT TAX OR ANY OTHER TAX. MIND U, I HAVE BEEN TO KANO, N I NO WAT AM SAYING.
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2018
UfuomaUN:

Oshari, the soil in Delta State is different from that of Kano. Because of the softer swampy soil and other logistic problems, building in the Niger Delta is more capital intensive. It's not rocket science. Even Federal govt projects down south south cost many times the equivalent up north.
funny engineer...i made mention of 10kilimeter road not flyover. Cant u see the amount there
Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by Manweysabi(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2018
buchilino:

NOW LETS BE HONEST, DOES HALF OF DOSE POPULATION PAY VAT TAX OR ANY OTHER TAX. MIND U, I HAVE BEEN TO KANO, N I NO WAT AM SAYING.
The money used in executing some of this projects are mostly from IGR...

When last did you visit K-city?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) by paix(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2018
I believe Kaduna people would be happy to see such projects going on in their state, rather than the demolition, abandoned road projects and sacking of workers being experienced in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Leno Adesanya Wanted / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.