Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Encounter With The Police The True Story – Chief Emmanuel Egwu (esere) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With The Police The True Story – Chief Emmanuel Egwu (esere) (674 Views)

Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Nigerian Tortured To Death By South Africa Police. The Only Son In The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Police The True Story – Chief Emmanuel Egwu (esere) by chuksahamefule: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2018
It has come to my knowledge that some section of the media has been publishing a false version of a matter involving me and a business associate of mine Mr. Kingsley Atulomah.

Hence I have to tell the world what really transpired, I had a business deal with my friend and Brother Mr. Kingsley Atuloma, CEO Vanderry Hotels Ltd, Umuahia, of which he owed me a balance of 4.7 million naira, after several attempts at recovering my money from him which he has held onto for almost a year, I reported the matter to so many respected people in Umuahia including clergy men, who after reviewing the case asked him to pay me, and on each occasion he will give a time line for payment of the money and there after he will renege on his promises.

As a law abiding citizen, I didn’t want to take laws into my hands, I made a formal complaint to the state CID Umuahia, and both of us were invited for interview after which he deposited his car with the police with a promise of picking it upon payment of my money, with that understanding we waited on the agreed date.

To my surprise, I was in Aba buying things in preparation of the naming ceremony of my 2ndson Prince Pascal Jidenna Egwu, when I got a call from the zone 9 police Umuahia that I should come over that Mr. Atulomah had deposited the money owed me with them, though I didn’t suspect any foul play since the call came from the police, but I queried why it should it dropped with Zone 9 since the matter was domiciled with states CID they insisted that is should come and collect it.

I hurriedly left aba for Umuahia and on getting to zone 9 police station I was informed that a petition of armed robbery and car snatching has been reported against me by one Mr. Kingsley Atulomah, I was shocked and protested the petition and got state CID involved, the investigating police officer from states CID affirmed that the matter is already being handled by them and that the said car is also in their custody.

The zone 9 police station ordered that the car should be moved to their station while the matter has been officially transferred to them, I was however released the next day and the matter is right now being handled by the zone 9 police station.

I therefore urge newsmen to please verify your news stories before publication as journalism should be a tool for dissemination of factual information rather than falsehood aimed at tarnishing the image of people.

Chief Emmanuel Egwu

Ebekuo Dike 1 of Ekenobozi — with emmanuel egwu .

Re: My Encounter With The Police The True Story – Chief Emmanuel Egwu (esere) by Pat081: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Please is dat nt d PDP party chairman dey call thief??

(1) (Reply)

Igp Of Police Resigns / Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) / Guatemala Sentences Ex-soldier To Over 5,000 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.